Table of Contents
- 1 MBBS in UkraineMBBS in Ukraine - Best Country for MBBS in Abroad
- 1.1 About MBBS in Ukraine
- 1.2 MBBS in Ukraine QuoraAnswers to the most popular and FAQs about MBBS in Ukraine
- 1.3 About Ukraine
- 1.4 MBBS in Ukraine AdvantagesAdvantages of Studying MBBS in Ukraine
- 1.5 MBBS Course Duration in Ukraine
- 1.6 Religion in Ukraine
- 1.7 Cost of Living in Ukraine1 US Dollar = 28.41 UA Hryvnia = ₹70
- 1.8 Is Ukraine MBBS Valid in India?
- 1.9 After MBBS from Ukraine
- 1.10 MBBS in Ukraine Eligibility for Indian Students
- 1.11 Global Medical Foundation's Services for MBBS in Ukraine
- 1.12 MBBS in Ukraine- Students sent by Global Medical Foundation
- 1.13 MBBS in Ukraine Seminar by Global Medical Foundation
- 1.14 MBBS in Ukraine Scholarship
- 1.15 Preparation for MBBS in UkraineWhat all to keep in mind before going to Ukraine?
- 1.16 MBBS in Ukraine Fee Structure 2018
- 1.17 MBBS in Ukraine Reviews:
MBBS in UkraineMBBS in Ukraine - Best Country for MBBS in Abroad
MBBS in Ukraine– Study MBBS in Europe, call Global Medical Foundation today for direct admission in Government Medical Universities in Ukraine.
In this page, you will get to know about the following things about MBBS in Ukraine:
- About MBBS in Ukraine
- About Ukraine
- MBBS in Ukraine Eligibility for Indian Students
- MBBS in Ukraine Fee Structure 2018
- MBBS in Ukraine Advantages
- MBBS Course Duration in Ukraine
- Religion in Ukraine
- Cost of Living in Ukraine
- Is Ukraine MBBS Valid in India?
- Career Options After MBBS from Ukraine
- Global Medical Foundation’s Services for MBBS in Ukraine
- Students sent by Global Medical Foundation
- MBBS in Ukraine Scholarship
- MBBS in Ukraine Reviews
About MBBS in Ukraine
MBBS in Ukraine has been a popular choice among Indian students as one of the most sought out destinations for studying MBBS in abroad. As per the figures by the Ministry of Education of Ukraine, it has more than 66,000 international students from 147 countries and every year, about 3,000 Indian students go to study MBBS in Ukraine.
Medical education in Ukraine has become globally known for its Global accepted degree, affordable tuition fees and a world-class education system. One of the biggest advantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine is the focus on individual student’s learning and striking the right balance between theoretical and practical knowledge. The average class size for MBBS in Ukraine is 12. The name of the degree a student gets after completing MBBS in Ukraine is MD Physician. This degree is equivalent to MBBS in India as per MCI after the student clears FMGE.
MBBS in Ukraine FMGE or MCI Screening Test Passing Percentage = 19.1% (2012-14)
Recent years has seen a large number of Indian students opting to study MBBS in Ukraine and making a successful career for themselves. Ukraine has a great education system and infrastructure offering a plethora of opportunities for students, empowering them with a superior level of MBBS education. At present, the country is enjoying enormous popularity among those looking to study MBBS in abroad. Ukraine’s highly efficient education and state-of-the-art system make studying MBBS in Ukraine a highly attractive prospect.
Global Medical Foundation offers direct admission in the Universities which have the highest quality of education and the lowest fees package for MBBS in Ukraine.
Check out this video to quickly know a lot of facts about studying MBBS in Ukraine.
Official Language Ukrainian Capital Kiev Currency Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH) Exchange Rate ₹2.56 = 1 Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH) Population 4.25 crore Time Difference from India -2.30 hours from India during summer &
-3.30 hours from India during winters
Travel time from Delhi to Kiev, Ukraine 7-8 hours direct flight MBBS in Ukraine Tuition Fees Between US $ 3,500 to 4,800 Type of colleges Both Private and Government Duration 5.8 years Medium of Instruction English, student will be taught the local language.
MBBS in Ukraine Fees 2018 –
Name of the university Per Year Tuition Fee in US $ Kyiv Medical University US $ 3,500 Odessa State Medical University US $ 4,370 (Increase in fee every year) Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University US $ 4,000 Ternopil State Medical University US $ 4,100 Lviv National Medical University US $ 4,400 V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University US $ 4,300 Bogomolets National Medical University US $ 4,500 Vinnitsa National University US $ 4,400 Kharkiv National Medical University US $ 4,800
MBBS in Ukraine QuoraAnswers to the most popular and FAQs about MBBS in Ukraine
Check the answers to some of the most popular and FAQs on Quora. The answers to these questions are written by Shobhit Jayaswal of Global Medical Foundation who has visited Ukraine on multiple occasions – MBBS in Ukraine Quora.
Ukraine is a country in Central and Eastern Europe. It has an area of 6,03,628 km2, making it the largest country entirely within the European continent. Ukraine borders Russian Federation to the east and northeast, Belarus to the north-west, Poland and Slovakia to the west, Romania, Hungary and Moldova to the south-west, and the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov to the south and south-east, respectively.
Ukraine has extensive, fertile farmlands, and it remains one of the world’s largest grain exporters. It is known as the global breadbasket of Europe. The developed and diversified economy of Ukraine includes a large heavy industry sector, particularly in industrial equipment and aerospace.
Ukraine’s capital and largest city is Kyiv. Ukraine has the second-largest military in Europe, after that of Russia, when reserves and paramilitary personnel are taken into account. The country is home to 42.5 million people (excluding Crimea). 77.8% of whom are Ukrainians by ethnicity, followed by a sizeable minority of Russians (17.3%) as well as Romanians/Moldovans, Belarusians, Crimean Tatars, and Hungarians. Ukrainian is the official language of Ukraine; its alphabet is Cyrillic. The dominant religion in the country is Eastern Orthodoxy, which has strongly influenced Ukrainian architecture, literature and music.
MBBS in Ukraine is amongst the best in the world. A student with a degree from Ukraine can work in any country in the EU without the need to sit for any screening test. The student, however, must clear the language exam for the country in which he or she wishes to practice.
For direct admission for MBBS in Ukraine, contact Global Medical Foundation: +91-9999404348/9899065852.
Official language: Ukrainian
Recognized Languages: Russian, Crimean, Tatar
GDP: Total- $320.221 Billion
Per Capita: $3,484
Currency: Hryvnia UAH (US $ 1=25 UAH approx.)
MBBS in Ukraine AdvantagesAdvantages of Studying MBBS in Ukraine
The following are MBBS in Ukraine Advantages:
- The Total College Fees for Admission for MBBS in Ukraine is Low and Affordable for Indian Students.
- The Standard of Education for MBBS in Ukraine is Very High Quality and Teachers/Lecturers here are highly qualified and leaders in their field.
- No Admission Test such as IELTS/TOEFL is required for Admission in the Universities/Colleges for MBBS in Ukraine. The Admission Process is very simple and Global Medical Foundation will help you out in the entire process.
- Ukraine is a part of the Bologna Process [The Bologna Process is a series of ministerial meetings and agreements between European countries designed to ensure comparability of the standards and quality of higher education qualifications] which ensures a high quality of education.
- The World Ranking of the Universities for MBBS in Ukraine is high in almost every field.
- The Universities of Ukraine are Globally Recognised by International Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine), FAIMER, UNESCO and AMEE.
- The students who have completed their medical degrees in Ukraine are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams like MCI Screening Test, USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- Very Low Annual Fees – Studying MBBS in Ukraine costs 70% lower than the Private Medical Colleges in India. No Donation & no Hidden costs.
- Guest lecturers/professors and visiting faculty of the Universities in Ukraine include Globally Acclaimed Teachers and working professionals who are able to share their knowledge and experience with the young minds.
- Cost of living is also Low in Ukraine.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine provides a gateway to other European Countries as it has bilateral student agreements in place with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and others thus making it easier for students to study in other European nations.
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is 1:14 – Small class size ensures that Students get individual attention.
- More than 4,000 Indian students are currently studying at MBBS in Ukraine.
MBBS Course Duration in Ukraine
MBBS course duration in Ukraine is 5.8 years including the clinical training in Ukraine. Most of the European countries have a course duration of 5.8 years. After this, the student can come to India and sit for the exit/screening test and do his or her internship in India or can sit for any other exam such as USMLE or PLAB.
MBBS in Ukraine Duration = 5.8 years
Religion in Ukraine
Many parents and students have misconceptions about the dominant religion followed in Ukraine. Following is the breakup to give you a better understanding of the religion followed in Ukraine. Of the Ukrainian population,
81.9% were Christians, which is the dominant religion in Ukraine-
- Out of which 65.4% declared to be Orthodox,
- 7.1% simply Christians,
- 6.5% Greek Rite Catholics, and
- 1.9% Protestants.
A further 1.1% were Muslims and 1.0% Latin Rite Catholics. Judaism and Hinduism were the religions of 0.2% of the population each. A further 16.3% of the population did not identify in one of those listed hitherto.
Is Ukraine MBBS Valid in India?
Yes, Ukraine MBBS is valid in India. If a student studies MBBS in Ukraine from an MCI Recognised University (all the universities in the Ukraine medical college list mentioned above are MCI recognised), then he or she, as per Medical Council of India rules, will be allowed to appear for FMGE or MCI screening test in order to practice in India. This examination is conducted twice in a year & there is no cap for appearing in this examination. This test is soon expected to be replaced by National Exit Test or NEXT which will be a common licensing exam for students who study in abroad and also in India.
After MBBS from Ukraine
MBBS in Ukraine is a great career choice as it gives many options to students graduating from these Universities. After MBBS from Ukraine, a student will have the following options:
Option 1: The most taken option is to come back to India and apply for FMGE or the MCI Screening Test as it is commonly known as. Prepare for this exam, clear this exam and get the registration number from the MCI for medical practice in India.
Option 2: After completing your degree in Ukraine, you can explore the opportunities in Ukraine itself and go for PG also, and settle in Ukraine. You can also look for work in EU nations. You need not appear for any other exam to work in most of the countries in Europe provided that you learn the local language and clear its tests. One of the most popular choices is PG in Germany.
Option 3: While studying, you can apply for USMLE Step 1 in case you want to settle down or practice in the United States. USMLE has 3 steps and those who clear all the 3 steps and get Permanent Registration from the medical council of the USA can practice there. PLAB, which is the licensing exam of the UK is another popular choice of students. Students can also go for PG in Australia, Canada, New Zeland.
MBBS in Ukraine Eligibility for Indian Students
The following is the minimum MBBS in Ukraine eligibility criteria for admission of an Indian student in a medical university in Ukraine:
- There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc.
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the General category.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.
- You need to clear NEET from 2018 onwards for admission in any country in abroad.
Global Medical Foundation's Services for MBBS in Ukraine
- Free Counselling for admission in Best University for studying MBBS in Ukraine
- Getting admission and invitation letter from the University selected by the student
- Payment of Visa fees to the Embassy of Ukraine in India and completing admission and Visa process including MEA, Apostel, etc.
- 100% Visa success rate with 0 rejections.
- Completion of entire admission process in India
- Sending all the students in a group from India to Ukraine
- Providing airport drop in Delhi
- Providing airport pick-up in Ukraine
- Help in getting foreign exchange
- Arranging road transportation from Airport in Ukraine to the University selected by the student
- Providing Indian meal on arrival and providing student’s the opportunity to connect with their parents through phone
- 6 Year assistance/on-campus support in Ukraine.
- MCI Screening Test/FMGE study material worth ₹1,00,000 for free to students.
Kyiv Medical University, MBBS in Ukraine:
The video shows the following: 1) Campus of Kyiv Medical University along with the hospital 2) Hostel of Kyiv Medical University 3) Indian mess/cafe in the hostel 4) Hostel rooms and facilities within the hostel for Indian students 5) Global Medical Foundation at Kyiv Medical University
MBBS in Ukraine- Students sent by Global Medical Foundation
Global Medical Foundation has sent students to almost all major medical universities in Ukraine including Vinnitsa National Medical University, Bogomolets National Medical University, Odessa National Medical University, Lviv National Medical University, V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University, Kharkiv National Medical University, Kyiv Medical University, Ternopil State Medical University, Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University. Following are photos of some of the students sent by Global Medical Foundation for MBBS in Ukraine:
MBBS in Ukraine Seminar by Global Medical Foundation
Global Medical Foundation‘s annual seminar about MBBS in Ukraine was attended by 70+ people. Pradeep Jayaswal and Shobhit Jayaswal started the seminar by giving an introduction of Global Medical Foundation and the status of medical studies in Ukraine. The special guest of the day was Ms Natalia Horbenko who is the Vice Dean of Vinnitsa National Medical University. Also, current and passed out students who did their MBBS from Ukraine spoke with the students. The students who had already applied for the upcoming session for MBBS in Ukraine were presented with their admission letters. The points which were discussed in the seminar were:
- Why and why not MBBS in Ukraine?
- Options after MBBS from Ukraine – USA, UK, Germany, Europe and India.
- A brief about the universities.
- Question and answer session with the students.
MBBS in Ukraine Scholarship
The truth is that there is no scholarship to study MBBS in Ukraine. But there are many agents who are still conducting their own exams saying that they will give Scholarships to the students. There is no Scholarship for students by the Government or any agency. Any promises of Scholarships are false. Please do not fall for such traps and these are just marketing gimmicks by different agents.
Preparation for MBBS in UkraineWhat all to keep in mind before going to Ukraine?
Global Medical Foundation has sent 100+ students for MBBS in Ukraine. You need to take care of the usual stuff-
- your original documents along with the invitation letter,
- foreign exchange to pay fees and for yourself too, you can get dollars exchanges easily to the local currency in Ukraine,
- you should get an international forex card,
- keep cooker, Indian masala etc. and keep some ready to make food for first few days, might be needed,
- carry some dry fruits
- keep things of daily use like toothpaste, brush, soaps, clothes, etc.,
- keep medicines and if you are taking any particular medicines, then keep the prescription too,
- don’t keep a lot of clothes like jackets, boots, etc., purchase that from Ukraine,
- carry a laptop,
- carry only the books you require, rest you will get from Ukraine,
- carry pens, some registers, and keep some passport size photographs.
Apart from all this, the most important preparation is mental preparation. The biggest problem that the students have are these-
- homesickness – The most common problem in the initial days is homesickness, however, most students get over it in 5-10 days. We suggest that the students should be make up their mind and be headstrong.
- unrealistic expectations – please understand that you will live in hostels and not 5-star hotels. You will have 2–3 roommates and you need to adjust. Also, you are going to study and you are not going for vacations, you need to work hard, this is just the 1st step of becoming a doctor.
MBBS in Ukraine Fee Structure 2018
Global Medical Foundation is authorised for providing admission in all the following colleges for MBBS in Ukraine. In this Ukraine medical college list, some of the top-ranked and best medical universities of Ukraine are listed:
← Swipe Left to Right to view complete fee structure on small devices→
Universities 1st year Fees (Including Hostel and other charges) in US $ 1st year Fees (Including Hostel and other charges) in ₹ Fees per year (2nd - 6th Year) in US $ Fees per year (2nd - 6th Year) in ₹ 2nd-6th year Hostel in US $ 2nd-6th year Hostel in ₹ Total Course Cost with Hostel in US $ Total Course Cost with Hostel in ₹ Vinnitsa National University US $ 7,000 ₹ 4,76,000 US $ 4,400 ₹2,99,200 US $ 500x5= US $ 2,500 ₹1,70,000 US $ 32,000 ₹21,76,000 Kyiv Medical University US $ 6,500 ₹ 4,42,000 US $ 3,500 ₹2,38,000 US $ 1,200x5=US $ 6,000 ₹4,08,000 US $ 30,000 ₹20,40,000 Bogomolets National Medical University US $ 8,000 ₹ 5,44,000 US $ 4,500 ₹3,06,000 US $ 1,000x5= US $ 5,000 ₹3,40,000 US $ 35,500 ₹24,14,000 V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University US $ 7,200 ₹ 4,89,600 US $ 4,300 ₹2,92,400 US $ 500x5= US $ 2,500 ₹1,70,000 US $ 31,200 ₹21,21,600 Kharkiv National Medical University US $ 7,700 ₹ 5,23,600 US $ 4,800 ₹3,26,400 US $ 500x5=US $ 2,500 ₹1,70,000 US $ 34,200 ₹23,25,600 Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University US $ 6,800 ₹ 4,62,400 US $ 4,000 ₹2,72,000 US $ 280x5=US $ 1,400 (Can be different depending on the hostel availability) ₹95,200 US $ 28,200 ₹19,17,600 Ternopil State Medical University US $ 6,500 ₹ 4,42,000 US $ 4,100 ₹2,78,800 US $ 400x5= US $ 2,000 ₹1,36,000 US $ 29,000 ₹19,72,000 Odessa State Medical University US $ 7,800 ₹ 5,30,400 US $ 4,370 (Fees increase every year from 2nd year onwards) ₹2,97,160... (Fees increase every year from 2nd year onwards) US $ 1,100x5= US $ 5,500 ₹3,74,000 US $ 39,000 ₹26,52,000 Lviv National Medical University US $ 7,000 ₹ 4,76,000 US $ 4,400 ₹2,99,200 US $ 900x5= US $ 4,500 ₹3,06,000 US $ 33,500 22,78,000
- US $ 1=₹68 has been used for calculation of fees in the table above. Please use the current exchange rate. Fees will be payable as per the exchange rate at the time of payment of the fees.
- There will be no increase in the tuition fee once the student has enrolled.
- The fees for MBBS in Ukraine is payable directly to the university once the student reaches Ukraine.
- 1st-year expenses include College tuition fees, 1st-year hostel fees, other one-time expenses payable only in the 1st-year to the University.
- Admission, registration and Visa processing charges payable in India.
- Food expenses approximately US $ 1,000-1,200 per year.
MBBS in Ukraine Reviews:
MBBS in Ukraine review by Global Medical Foundation and students currently studying medical in Ukraine:
MBBS in Ukraine is undoubtfully the best option for students who are looking for a medical degree from Europe at an affordable cost. The medium of instruction is English and the student will be taught the local language Ukrainian from the 1st year. The course duration is 6 years wherein the first 3 years are theoretical in which about 15-20% of the classes involve hospital visit. The final 3 years involve complete practical training and regular hospital visits. The equal focus on theoretical and practical training is the perfect blend for Indian students and the perfect recipe for success.
Most of the Universities providing MBBS in Ukraine are more than 100 years old with some having already celebrated their 200th anniversary. More importantly, a large number of Indian batches have already passed out from Ukraine and these colleges have the right experience and infrastructure to train Indian students.
All the Universities provide students with hostel facility. These hostels are equipped with facilities such as central heating, smoke detectors, libraries, lecture rooms, kitchens, sprinklers, CCTV coverage, wardens, security guards. Entry and exit in and out of the hostels are restricted to outsiders, thus maintaining the security of the students. Also, the hostels are mostly within 3-5 minutes of walking distance from the Universities. Food is also not a problem in Ukraine. All this makes MBBS in Ukraine the best option.
The best thing about Ukraine is the high level of security of girls. The MBBS in Ukraine reviews of female students should better be heard by them in the video below. You can also check MBBS in Ukraine reviews of more Indian students below:
– Shobhit Jayaswal
MBBS in Ukraine Review by Female Indian Students
MBBS in Ukraine Reviews
MBBS in Ukraine Review of Vinnitsa National Medical University
Write your query to us, be it College Fees or the Admission Process or anything that you want to be answered, our professional consultants will call you and answer your questions shortly. Global Medical Foundation- Best MBBS Abroad Consultants.