Table of Contents
MBBS in Ukraine
MBBS in Ukraine– Study MBBS in Europe, call Global Medical Foundation today for direct admission in Government Medical Universities in Ukraine.
MBBS in Ukraine has been a popular choice among Indian students as one of the most sought out destinations for studying MBBS in abroad. Medical education in Ukraine has become globally known for its Global recognition, affordable tuition fees and world-class education system. Some of the biggest advantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine is the focus on individual student’s learning and striking the right balance between theoretical and practical knowledge. The name of the degree a student gets after completing MBBS in Ukraine is MD Physician. This degree is equivalent to MBBS in India as per MCI.
MBBS in Ukraine FMGE or MCI Screening Test Passing Percentage = 19.1% (2012-14)
Recent years has seen a large number of Indian students opting to study MBBS in Ukraine and making a successful career for themselves. Ukraine has a great education system and infrastructure offering a plethora of opportunities for students, empowering them with superior level of MBBS education. At present, the country is enjoying enormous popularity among those looking to study MBBS in abroad. Ukraine’s highly efficient education and state-of-the-art system make studying MBBS in Ukraine a highly attractive prospect.
Global Medical Foundation offers direct admission in the Universities which have the highest quality of education and the lowest fees package for MBBS in Ukraine.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Ukraine
- The Total College Fees for Admission for MBBS in Ukraine is Low and Affordable for Indian Students.
- The Standard of Education for MBBS in Ukraine is of a Very High Quality and Teachers/Lecturers here are highly qualified and leaders in their field.
- No Admission Test is required for Admission in the Universities/Colleges for MBBS in Ukraine. The Admission Process is very simple and Global Medical Foundation will help you out in the entire process.
- Ukraine is a part of the Bologna Process [The Bologna Process is a series of ministerial meetings and agreements between European countries designed to ensure comparability in the standards and quality of higher education qualifications] which ensures a high quality of education.
- The World Ranking of the Universities in Ukraine is high in almost every field.
- The Universities of Ukraine are Globally Recognised by International Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine), FAIMER, UNESCO and AMEE.
- The students who have completed their medical degrees in Ukraine are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams like MCI Screening Test, USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- Very Low Annual Fees – Studying MBBS in Ukraine costs 70% lower than the Private Medical Colleges in India. No Donation & no Hidden costs.
- Guest lecturers / professors and visiting faculty of the Universities in Ukraine include Globally Acclaimed Teachers and working professionals who are able to share their knowledge and experience with the young minds.
- Cost of living is also Low in Ukraine.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS in Ukraine. Therefore, the students need not learn any new language for admission into the colleges of Ukraine and can focus 100% on his/her studies.
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine provides a gateway to other European Countries as it has bilateral student agreements in place with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and others thus making it easier for students to study in other European nations.
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is 1:10 – Small class size ensures that Students get individual attention.
- More than 4,000 Indian students are currently studying MBB in Ukraine.
MBBS Course Duration in Ukraine
Vinnitsa National Medical University, MBBS in Ukraine
MBBS course duration in Ukraine is 6 years. Most of the European countries have a course duration of 6 years. After this, the student can come to India and sit for the exit/screening test and do his or her internship in India.
MBBS in Ukraine Duration = 6 years
Ukraine is a country in Central and Eastern Europe. It has an area of 6,03,628 km2, making it the largest country entirely within the European continent. Ukraine borders Russian Federation to the east and northeast, Belarus to the north-west, Poland and Slovakia to the west, Romania, Hungary and Moldova to the south-west, and the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov to the south and south-east, respectively.
Ukraine has extensive, fertile farmlands, and it remains one of the world’s largest grain exporters. It is known as the global breadbasket of Europe. The developed and diversified economy of Ukraine includes a large heavy industry sector, particularly in industrial equipment and aerospace.
Ukraine’s capital and largest city is Kyiv. Ukraine has the second-largest military in Europe, after that of Russia, when reserves and paramilitary personnel are taken into account. The country is home to 42.5 million people (excluding Crimea). 77.8% of whom are Ukrainians by ethnicity, followed by a sizeable minority of Russians (17.3%) as well as Romanians/Moldovans, Belarusians, Crimean Tatars, and Hungarians. Ukrainian is the official language of Ukraine; its alphabet is Cyrillic. The dominant religion in the country is Eastern Orthodoxy, which has strongly influenced Ukrainian architecture, literature and music.
MBBS in Ukraine is amongst the best in the world. A student with a degree from Ukraine can work in any country in the EU without the need to sit for any screening test. The student, however, must clear the language exam for the country in which he or she wishes to practice.
For direct admission for MBBS in Ukraine, contact Global Medical Foundation: +91-9999404348/9899065852.
Official language: Ukrainian
Recognized Languages: Russian, Crimean, Tatar
GDP: Total- $320.221 Billion
Per Capita: $3,484
Currency: Hryvnia UAH (US $ 1=25 UAH approx.)
Global Medical Foundation's Services for MBBS in Ukraine
- Free Counselling for admission in Best University for studying MBBS in Ukraine
- Getting admission and invitation letter from the University selected by the student
- Payment of Visa fees to the Embassy of Ukraine in India and completing admission and Visa process including MEA, Apostel, etc.
- Completion of entire admission process in India
- Sending students in a group from India to Ukraine
- Arranging road transportation from Airport in Ukraine to the University selected by the student
- Providing Indian meal on arrival and providing student’s the opportunity to connect with their parents through phone
- 6 Year assistance in Ukraine.
- MCI Screening Test/FMGE study material worth ₹1,00,000 for free to students.
MBBS in Ukraine Fee Structure 2017
Global Medical Foundation is authorised for providing admission in all the following colleges for MBBS in Ukraine:
Universities 1st year Fees (Including Hostel and other charges) in US $ 1st year Fees (Including Hostel and other charges) in ₹ Fees per year (2nd - 6th Year) in US $ Fees per year (2nd - 6th Year) in ₹ 2nd-6th year Hostel in US $ 2nd-6th year Hostel in ₹ Total Course Cost with Hostel in US $ Total Course Cost with Hostel in ₹ Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University US $ 6,700 ₹ 4,30,810 US $ 4,200 ₹2,70,060 US $ 280x5=US $ 1,400 ₹90,020 US $ 29,100 ₹18,71,130 V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University US $ 7,400 ₹ 4,75,820 US $ 4,300 ₹2,76,490 US $ 1,100x5= US $ 5,500 ₹3,53,650 US $ 34,400 ₹22,11,920 Kharkiv National Medical University US $ 7,700 ₹ 4,95,110 US $ 4,800 ₹3,08,640 US $ 1,200x5=US $ 6,000 ₹3,85,800 US $ 37,700 ₹24,24,110 Bogomolets National Medical University US $ 7,500 ₹ 4,82,250 US $ 4,300 ₹2,76,490 US $ 1,000x5= US $ 5,000 ₹3,21,500 US $ 34,000 ₹21,86,200 Kyiv Medical University US $ 6,000 ₹ 3,85,800 US $ 3,500 ₹2,25,050 US $ 1,200x5=US $ 6,000 ₹3,85,800 US $ 29,500 ₹18,96,850 Ternopil State Medical University US $ 6,500 ₹ 4,17,950 US $ 4,100 ₹2,63,630 US $ 400x5= US $ 2,000 ₹1,28,600 US $ 29,000 ₹18,64,700 Odessa State Medical University US $ 7,000 ₹ 4,50,100 US $ 4,000 (US $ 300 increase per year) ₹2,57,200 (Increasing by ₹19,290 per year) US $ 1,000x5= US $ 5,000 ₹3,21,500 US $ 36,500 ₹23,46,950 Sumy State Medical University US $ 6,500 ₹ 4,17,950 US $ 4,000 ₹2,57,200 US $ 600x5= US $ 3,000 ₹1,92,900 US $ 29,500 ₹18,96,850 National University Shevchenko US $ 6,500 ₹ 4,17,950 US $ 4,000 ₹2,57,200 US $ 800x5= US $ 4,000 ₹2,57,200 US $ 30,500 ₹19,61,150 Vinnitsa National University US $ 7,000 ₹ 4,50,100 US $ 4,400 ₹2,82,920 US $ 600x5= US $ 3,000 ₹1,92,900 US $ 32,000 ₹20,57,600 Liviv National Medical University US $ 7,000 ₹ 4,50,100 US $ 4,300 ₹2,76,490 US $ 800x5= US $ 4,000 ₹2,57,200 US $ 32,500 ₹20,89,750 Zaporozhye State Medical University US $ 7,000 ₹ 4,50,100 US $ 4,200 ₹2,70,060 US $ 800x5= US $ 4,000 ₹2,57,200 US $ 32,000 ₹20,57,600
- US $ 1= INR 64.30 has been used for calculation of fees in the table above. Please use the current exchange rate. Fees will be payable as per the exchange rate at the time of payment of the fees.
- There will be no increase in the fee structure once the student has enrolled.
- 1st-year expenses include College tuition fees, 1st-year hostel fees, other one-time expenses payable only in the 1st-year to the University.
- Admission, registration and Visa processing charges payable in India.
- Food expenses approximately US $ 1,000-1,200 per year.
MBBS in Ukraine Review:
MBBS in Ukraine review by Global Medical Foundation and students currently studying medical in Ukraine:
MBBS in Ukraine is undoubtfully the best option for students who are looking for a medical degree from Europe at an affordable cost. The medium of instruction is English and the student will be taught the local language Ukrainian from the 1st year. The course duration is 6 years wherein the first 3 years are theoretical in which about 15-20% of the classes involve hospital visit. The final 3 years involve complete practical training and regular hospital visits. The equal focus on theoretical and practical training is the perfect blend for Indian students and the perfect recipe for success.
Most of the Universities providing MBBS in Ukraine are more than 100 years old with some having already celebrated their 200th anniversaries. More importantly, a large number of Indian batches have already passed out from Ukraine and these colleges have the right experience and infrastructure to train Indian students.
All the Universities provide students with hostel facility. These hostels are equipped with facilities such as central heating, smoke detectors, libraries, lecture rooms, kitchens, sprinklers, CCTV coverage, wardens, security guards. Entry and exit in and out of the hostels are restricted to outsiders, thus maintaining the security of the students. Also, the hostels are mostly within 3-5 minutes of walking distance from the Universities. Food is also not a problem in Ukraine. All this makes MBBS in Ukraine the best option.
The best thing about Ukraine is the high level of security of girls. The reviews of female students should better be heard by them in the video below.
– Shobhit Jayaswal
Right your query to us, be it College Fees or the Admission Process or any thing that you want answered, our professional consultants will call you and answer your questions shortly. Global Medical Foundation- Best MBBS Abroad Consultants.