Table of Contents
- 1 Ternopil State Medical University
- 1.1 Ternopil State Medical UniversityAbout the University
- 1.2 Ternopil State Medical University Authorization Letter
- 1.3 Ternopil State Medical University Students sent by Global Medical Foundation
- 1.4 Ternopil State Medical University AdvantagesWhy Choose Ternopil State Medical University?
- 1.5 Ternopil State Medical University Fee StructureTernopil State Medical University Fees
- 1.6 Rector of Ternopil State Medical University met with Director of Ukrainian State Center for International Education and Secretary of the Embassy of India
- 1.7 Indian Culture at Ternopil State Medical UniversityTernopil State Medical University Students from India celebrated Holi, the festival of colours
- 1.8 Ternopil CityAbout Ternopil City
- 1.9 Ternopil State Medical UniversityGym Facility
- 1.10 Ternopil State Medical University SyllabusCurriculum
Ternopil State Medical University
In this step-to-step guide about Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine, you will get to know about the following things:
Call Back Form
Take a look at the main building of Ternopil State Medical University:
Top-Ranked Medical University
Ternopil State Medical UniversityAbout the University
Ternopil State Medical University located in the state of Ternopil, Ukraine and was established in 1957. The Ukraine Ministry of Health has ranked Ternopil State Medical University 1st among the medical universities in Ukraine. It has been awarded the IV (highest) accreditation level by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. Ternopil State Medical University is one of the top ranking medical universities of Ukraine providing high-quality educational medical programs that meet international standards. Ternopil State Medical University research schools are recognized around the world for their achievements in various fields of medicine.
Ternopil State Medical University offers you qualification attainable through a study model adopted in most countries. Ternopil State Medical University implements European and American educational standards and integrates into the international education and research community.
Ternopil State Medical University at a glance:
Founded: Ternopil State Medical University was founded in 1957.
Faculty: About 600 faculty members (3 academicians of the National Academy of Medical Science of Ukraine, 85 full professors, more than 500 associate professors and assistant professors)
Students: Over 5,000 Foreign Students Over 1,500 from 53 countries Alumni More than 20,000, over 18,000 in Ukraine, nearly 2,000 in other countries (USA, Canada, Israel, Germany, Austria, Norway, UK, some Asian and African countries)
Library Collection: About 6,00,000 volumes
Faculties, Departments, and Institutes: Ternopil State Medical University is comprised of five faculties, 60 departments and the Institute of Nursing Hospitals University Hospital, University Dental Center and 15 affiliated regional and municipal teaching hospitals, 4 practical training centres in rural areas Recreational Facilities Recreational complex “Chervona Kalyna”, sports
Recreational Facilities: Recreational complex “Chervona Kalyna”, sports centre Student housing 4 modern dorms.
Ternopil State Medical University Authorization Letter
Ternopil State Medical University Students sent by Global Medical Foundation
Ternopil State Medical University AdvantagesWhy Choose Ternopil State Medical University?
- The Total College Fees Ternopil State Medical University is Lower than most universities in Ukraine and is very Affordable for Indian Students.
- The Standard of Education for MBBS in Ukraine is Very High Quality and Teachers/Lecturers here are highly qualified and leaders in their field.
- No Admission Test such as IELTS or GMAT is required for Admission in Ternopil State Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine. The Admission Process is very simple and Global Medical Foundation will help you out in the entire process.
- Ternopil State Medical University is a part of the Bologna Process [The Bologna Process is a series of ministerial meetings and agreements between European countries designed to ensure comparability of the standards and quality of higher education qualifications] which ensures a high quality of education.
- The Country Ranking of Ternopil State Medical University is very high.
- The degree awarded by the Ternopil State Medical University of Ukraine are Globally Recognised by International Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine), FAIMER, UNESCO and AMEE.
- The students who have completed their medical degrees from Ternopil State Medical University in Ukraine are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams like MCI Screening Test, USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- Very Low Annual Fees – Studying MBBS in Ukraine costs 70% lower than the Private Medical Colleges in India. No Donation & no Hidden costs.
- Guest lecturers/professors and visiting faculty of the Universities in Ukraine include Globally Acclaimed Teachers and working professionals who are able to share their knowledge and experience with the young minds.
- Cost of living is also affordable in Ukraine.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine provides a gateway to other European Countries as it has bilateral student agreements in place with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and others thus making it easier for students to study in other European nations.
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is about 1:15 – Small class size ensures that Students get individual attention.
- More than 4,000 Indian students are currently studying at MBBS in Ukraine.
About MBBS in Ukraine –
Official Language Ukrainian
Currency Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH)
Exchange Rate ₹2.56 = 1 Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH)
Population 4.25 crore
Time Difference from India -2.30 hours from India during summer &
-3.30 hours from India during winters
Travel time from Delhi to Kiev, Ukraine 7-8 hours direct flight
MBBS in Ukraine Tuition Fees Between US $ 3,500 to 4,800
Type of colleges Both Private and Government
Duration 5.8 years
Medium of Instruction English, student will be taught the local language.
Ternopil State Medical University Fee StructureTernopil State Medical University Fees
Ternopil State Medical University Fees / Ternopil State Medical University Fee Structure:
Year -> 1st Year Tuition Fees + 1st Year Hostel + One-time charges 2nd Year Tuition Fees 3rd Year Tuition Fees 4th Year Tuition Fees 5th Year Tuition Fees 6th Year Tuition Fees Total
Fees in US $ 6,500 4,100 4,100 4,100 4,100 4,100 27,000
Fees in ₹ 4,42,000 2,78,000 2,78,000 2,78,000 2,78,000 2,78,000 18,36,000
1) 1st Year charges include: 1st Year Tuition Fees + 1st Year Hostel + 1-time charges payable to Ternopil State Medical University.
2) US $ 1 = ₹68 has been used for calculations above. Please use to the current exchange rate.
3) Entire Fee is payable to Ternopil State Medical University and not to anyone else.
4) Mess and hostel facility available.
1) Food expenses: Approx. US $ 100 per month.
2) Hostel charges – US $ 400 per year from 2nd year onwards.
3) Air ticket at actual rate.
4) Admission charges, Visa charges, service charges, extra payable to Global Medical Foundation.
Rector of Ternopil State Medical University met with Director of Ukrainian State Center for International Education and Secretary of the Embassy of India
On May 3, 2018, rector of Ternopil State Medical University Professor Mykhaylo Korda met with Secretary of the Embassy of the Republic of India Bharat Singh Bisht and director of Ukrainian State Center for International Education Olena Shapovalova.
Dr.Korda updated Bharat Singh Bisht on the activities and achievements of TSMU. Currently, the university enrols 236 students from India. In total, 1706 international students from 58 countries study at TSMU.
The Secretary of the Embassy had the opportunity to examine facilities and equipment of study halls, learn about the work of Simulation Training Center, TSMU Dental Clinic, and Independent Evaluation Center.
Bharat Singh Bisht also met with Indian students studying at Ternopil State Medical University. He noted that after visiting the school, he is positive that the students have all the means required for learning, including textbooks and supplemental online materials. The representative of the Indian Embassy emphasized that now it is the students’ responsibility to train to become highly professional doctors. The young people also had the opportunity to ask the guest questions.
Indian Culture at Ternopil State Medical UniversityTernopil State Medical University Students from India celebrated Holi, the festival of colours
On Sunday, March 12, Indian students of Ternopil State Medical University celebrated Holi in one of TSMU dormitories. The celebrations were bright and in keeping with tradition. Over 60 students from India are enrolled into Ternopil State Medical University.
“This is a festival of colours, happiness and love. It symbolizes the victory of good over evil, the arrival of spring and end of winter. This year we all gathered together to celebrate Holi in Ternopil. We showered each other with colours and greeted everyone with the words «Happy Holi». And in the evening we dressed in festive clothes and had a dinner together. These celebrations provide an opportunity to experience unity with each other, to appreciate our culture and be a part of it thousands of miles away from home. The students from India and Indians around the world wish everyone happy Holi. We would also like to thank the University Administration for their support and assistance “, – said the president of the Association of Indian students Arshbeer Sandhu.
Ternopil CityAbout Ternopil City
Ternopil is an outstanding city located and is the political and economic centre of Western Ukraine. The city is also considered as one of the greatest cultural and educational centres of Ukraine. The neighbouring cities of Ternopil are Ivano-Frankivsk, Chernivtsi, Khmelnytsky and Vinnytsa of Ukraine and Poland.
The students who fly for MBBS in Ukraine, arrive at the Boryspil (Kyiv), which has connections with the majority of countries worldwide. The representatives of Global Medical Foundation will pick up students and help them with the transport to the university.
This city hosts Ternopil State Medical University, which is one of the largest higher educational establishments there. It is a full government multi-structural institution of the highest level of accreditation. All activities of the university are approved by the Ministry of Public Health of Ukraine, to which it is subordinated. The university acts on the basis of its Statue agreed by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and adopted by the Ministry of Public Health of Ukraine. Ternopil State Medical University is a member of the International Association of Educational Universities (IAEU), the World Health Organisation (WHO), the Association of Carpathian Region Universities (ACRU), the Magna Charta Universitatum, and Ternopil University Consortium. With seven faculties, a number of hospitals and research centres, Ternopil State Medical University draws the attention of young students willing to study medicine and acquire professional medical skills.
Ternopil State Medical UniversityGym Facility
Ternopil State Medical University has opened a new gym, free of cost for all its students in Hostel 1. The students must carry their hostel pass with them in order to enter the gym. The gym has 3 qualified coaches and the timings are:
Monday to Friday- 4 pm to 10 pm
On Weekends- 10 am to 10 pm.
Ternopil State Medical University SyllabusCurriculum
Click on the button below to download the curriculum of General Medicine course at Ternopil State Medical University: