GMF is the official representative of Vinnitsa National Medical University. Fill the form for a call back.
In this page about Vinnitsa National Medical University, you will know about the following:
Table of Contents
- Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Vinnitsa National Medical University's Official Representative
- Vinnitsa National Medical University MBBS Course Duration
- Vinnitsa National Medical University Eligibility
- Vinnytsia National Medical University Recognitions
- Official Website
- Vinnytsia National Medical University Ukraine World Ranking
- Vinnytsia National Medical University Syllabus
- Vinnytsia National Medical University Admission
- Admission Process in Ukraine
- Why study at Vinnytsia National Medical University?
- Vinnitsa National Medical University Reviews
- Vinnytsia National Medical University Review by Shobhit Jayaswal
- Why Global Medical Foundation?
- Vinnitsa National Medical University- Seminar by Global Medical Foundation
- Vinnitsa National Medical University Indian Mess
- Vinnitsa National Medical University Infrastructure
- Vinnitsa National Medical University Hostel
- Is Vinnitsa National Medical University's hostel within the campus?
- Vinnitsa National Medical University FMGE Passing Percentage
- MCI Screening Test Coaching at VNMU
- Vinnitsa National Medical University Tuition Fees- Vinnitsa National Medical University Fees
Vinnitsa National Medical University
Vinnitsa National Medical University is a government co-education medical university for MBBS in Ukraine. It was established in 1921. The University is accredited/recognised by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the World Health Organisation (WHO). This means that Indian students are eligible to sit for the screening test in India after completing their degree from Vinnitsa National Medical University.
Vinnitsa National Medical University FMGE Passing % in 2012-14 = 22.7% & in 2015-18 = 23.52%
Vinnytsia city is approximately 260 km away from the capital city of Kyiv and it takes about 2-3 hours to travel between the two cities via train. The city is well connected and transportation to Vinnitsa from Kyiv and vice versa is easy and cheap. At Vinnytsia National Medical University, the studies will be in English medium for the complete course and the local language will be taught to you for daily use and for clinical practice.
The official name of Vinnytsia National Medical University is National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsia.
You will find the university with the name of National Pirogov Memorial Medical University on MCI & WHO websites and this will be the name of the university on your admission and invitation letters.
The university hosts more than 5,000 students and nearly 1,500 of these are Indian as of the 2019 session.
The degree awarded by Vinnitsa National Medical University is MD (Physician) which is equivalent to MBBS in India. The course duration for MBBS in Ukraine is 5.8 years. The degree is also recognised by the International Medical Education Directory (IMED), US Education Department and General Council Of Medicine of Great Britain. The climate in Vinnitsa is moderate continental. The average temperatures are 5 degrees in January and 18 degrees in June.
Vinnitsa National Medical University's Official Representative
Global Medical Foundation is the official representative of Vinnytsia National Medical University since 2017. Our name is mentioned on the foreign department page of the official website of the university (https://www.vnmu.edu.ua/en) and we have the authorisation letter from the university itself.
Global Medical Foundation has sent 100+ students from all over India to VNMU.
Below is a screenshot of the name of Global Medical Foundation on the official website of Vinnytsia National Medical University .
Vinnitsa National Medical University MBBS Course Duration
The total duration of the course at Vinnitsa National Medical University is 5.8 years, which is the same as all the other universities teaching MBBS in Ukraine.
The first 3 years are pre-clinical where 20% of the teaching is practical training and the rest is theoretical. After this, the students appear for KROK-1 and upon clearing it, the students move to the 4th year. The final 3 years is the clinical phase where all the classes will be held in different hospitals depending on the subjects being taught to the student at the point of time.
After completing the course, the student needs to clear KROK-2. Once this is done, the student will be awarded MD Physician degree which is equivalent to MBBS in India. The student can then come back to India and sit for the licensing exam or go for licensing exam of any other country.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for admission in Vinnytsia National Medical University for an Indian student is as follows:
Entrance Exam in India There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc. NEET qualification is must. Age The student must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken. Board The candidate must have completed class 12th from a regular and recognised board. Marks in class 12th The student must have 50% marks individually in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in class 12th. The student must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects in 11th and 12th. The board should be a recognised one. NEET You need to qualify NEET for admission in Vinnitsa National Medical University, Ukraine. NEET is valid for 3 years from 2018 onwards. Passport The student must hold a valid passport.
- At the time of applying for admission letter, it is not necessary to have a passport. Admission letter can be issued if the student has a valid id proof such as Aadhar card. However, for invitation letter and for visa, a valid passport is required.
- Admission is not possible in VNMU if the student has not qualifed NEET.
- If the student has good marks in 2 of the subjects among Physics, Chemistry and Biology and less marks than 50% marks in one of these 3 subjects, then the university might still accept your application. Get in touch with Global Medical Foundation – Official representative of Vinnytsia National Medical Univeristy for admission.
Vinnytsia National Medical University Recognitions
Vinnitsa National Medical University is recognised by the following:
- The Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Medical Board of California
Nowadays, finding the official website of Vinnitsa National Medical University has become a tough task as many agents in India have made fake websites which look like the official website of the university. Going to one of these fake websites and contacting these agents expose you to the risk of fraud. Below, we are mentioning the official website of VNMU. As you would have understood, any other website apart from this is fake and you should stay away from these fake websites:
Vinnitsa National Medical University official website: https://vnmu.edu.ua/
List of FAKE websites of VNMU:
https://www.vnnmu.com https://vinnitsanmu.com http://vnmuua.com/
Please note that Global Medical Foundation is the official representative of Vinnytsia National Medical University. We have enrolled 100+ students to VNMU. Kindly contact us for genuine admission and to prevent fraud.
Vinnytsia National Medical University Ukraine World Ranking
As per the website 4icu.org, Vinnitsa National Medical University Ukraine world ranking is 3,682 and the country rank is 12th as on 9th October 2019. However, as stated by Global Medical Foundation on several occassions, these world rankings have no relevance while selecting the medical university for MBBS abroad.
The rankings which Indian students should be checking is the MCI result and Vinnytsia National Medical University has one of the best FMGE results in recent years. Vinnytsia had the 2nd best FMGE result in Ukraine. Check MCI ranking of medical colleges in Ukraine.
Vinnytsia National Medical University Syllabus
The syllabus of MBBS of all the universities in Ukraine is the same as Ukraine follows ECTS system. There might be a little variation in the number of hours devoted to each subject. You can check the full year-wise MBBS in Ukraine syllabus here:
Vinnytsia National Medical University Admission
Admission in Vinnitsa National Medical University starts in April for the students who have cleared NEET in the previous years (NEET result is valid for 3 years for abroad admission). For the students who are appearing for NEET in the current year, they can apply for admission letter as soon as they appear for NEET. For applying to Vinnitsa National Medical University, you need to get in touch with Global Medical Foundation as we are the official representative of the university. The helpline number is 9999404348.
The admission letter from Vinnytsia National Medical University starts to be issued in the month of June.
The students who have qualified NEET and are eligible will be issued admission letters. Scan copy of the following documents are required for admission letter:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- valid id proof (Aadhar card or passport)
- NEET qualified result
Once this is done, the next step is to apply for an invitation letter and visa. The student must have a passport for getting an invitation letter. Global Medical Foundation will provide the students with a list of documents which will be required for getting a visa. We will get invitation letter issued and visa formalities done. All the rest of the formalities will be conveyed and done through our help.
The students will go to Vinnytsia in September and October. Check:
- Vinnytsia National Medical University Sample Admission Letter
- Vinnytsia National Medical University Sample Invitation Letter
The admission generally closes around 15th October and the last date to reach at the university is 31st October.
Check the complete admission process for MBBS in Ukraine followed in India here:
Admission Process in Ukraine
Once all the formalities are finished in India, Global Medical Foundation will send the students in groups. The strength of the group is generally around 15-30 students. You will travel from Delhi to Kyiv. Upon reaching Kyiv, you will be provided with airport pickup facility. All the students will travel by bus and will be taken to Vinnytsia. Water and snacks will be provided to the students during the journey.
The journey will be around 3-4 hours and you will be taken to the university’s hostel and will be allotted rooms. The following process will take place after that:
- collection of original documents
- collection of fees
The students will get a complimentary lunch or dinner and drinking water.
After this, the admission formalities start and it generally takes about 10-15 working days for the process completion and for the classes to start.
You will appear for an entrance exam which consists of 3 subjects – Biology, English and Chemistry. No preparation is required for this. There will be contract signing and allotment of batches after this.
Once you are allotted a group, you will get the schedule and the classes will start.
Global Medical Foundation will assist the students in adjusting to a new environment and during the entire admission process.
Why study at Vinnytsia National Medical University?
- Quality of Education: Vinnitsa National Medical University provides high-quality education which is evident by the fact that VNMU has one of the best Screening Test passing percentages. The university is almost 100 years old and is recognised by MCI and WHO. According to the students, you won’t find another university in the world which is providing such quality education at such an affordable cost.
- Affordability: Studying at VNMU is the best option not only because of the quality of education but also because you get this at an affordable cost. The return in terms of knowledge you will gain from VNMU is more than the cost of your studies. The per year tuition fees is just US $ 5,000 which is approximately around Rs. 3.5 lakh per year (US $ 1 = Rs. 70). The cost of living is also affordable with the hostel fees being approx. US $ 300 per year.
- Experienced Teachers/Professors: The teachers/professors at Vinnitsa National Pirogov Medical University are experts in their subject and most of them are doctors who are also professors. VNMU is known to have one of the best English Faculty in Ukraine. In the first year, the university will teach the basics and then they will move to the pre-clinical and then, after the 3rd year, proper clinical practice will start where students have their classes in the hospitals and would be meeting and observing patients on the regular basis.
- Safety: Safety of the students, especially of female children, is a major worry for the parents and it is often the 1st question that parents ask us. Ukraine is super-safe for females. Vinnitsa is a safe city and foreigners are welcomed and respected as long as they do the same and behave in a well-mannered way.
- MCI Screening Test Coaching: Teachers/Professors from India go to Vinnitsa National Medical University to provide coaching for FMGE to the students. Therefore, the students have a better chance to clear FMGE in the 1st attempt.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Reviews
Vinnitsa National Medical University is one of the best medical universities in Ukraine. Global Medical Foundation will rank it amongst the top-3 medical universities in Ukraine.
FMGE / MCI Passing Percentage of Vinnitsa National Medical University in 2012-14 = 22.7 % and in 2015-18 = 23.52%. You can check MCI ranking of medical colleges in Ukraine by GMF.
We have sent 100+ students to study in VNMU and the review of our students has been very positive. The university ticks all the boxes.
Here is why we rate VNMU so highly:
Particulars Availability Rating Hostel Facility Yes, both Government and Private hostels available. Separate girls hostel also available. ⭐⭐⭐ Government Hostel
⭐⭐⭐⭐ Private Hostel
⭐⭐⭐ Girls hostel
Indian Mess Yes, both North and South Indian ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Education Quality Indian Students Review has been fantastic. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ FMGE Passing % 2012-14 = 22.7 %
2015-18 = 23.52%
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Medium of Instruction 6-year English ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Status Government - National Level ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Cost of Living in Vinnitsa Cheap ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Number of Indian students 1,500+ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Global Medical Foundation's Rating Top-3 in Ukraine ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Tuition Fee US $ 5,000 per year ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Vinnytsia National Medical University Review by Shobhit Jayaswal
In my recent visits to Ukraine, I and Pradeep Jayaswal had in-depth discussions with the Vice-Chancellor of Vinnitsa National Medical University in 2017 and 2019. We discussed at length about the mission and vision the university has towards the incoming batch of Indian students and how we can improve things for the current students. The University made one thing very clear, that they want only those students who are interested to study and has the willingness to work hard. The University promised to leave no stone unturned for those students who are willing to work hard. We have also started MCI Screening Test Coaching at VNMU and opened an Indian mess in 2019 for the students.
I, on behalf of Global Medical Foundation and VNMU, would like to invite Indian students to apply for admission. In my opinion, Vinnitsa National Medical University is among the best University in the world for Indian students for MBBS in abroad.
I also had interactions with the graduating batch of the year 2017 and 2019. The reviews of these students only strengthened my belief that this is the best university for MBBS in abroad. The hostel is within 5-7 minutes of walking distance from the university. Parents can be relieved about the security of their children and with the availability of Indian mess, Indian food won’t be a problem for the students.
– Shobhit Jayaswal
Why Global Medical Foundation?
- Global Medical Foundation is the official and authorised representative of Vinnitsa National Medical University.
- We have sent 100+ students to Vinnitsa NMU from all over India. Check list of students sent by Global Medical Foundation for MBBS abroad.
- We have sent students to VNMU from – Delhi, Jharkhand, Bihar, Kerala, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Odisha, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Assam, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, West Bengal, Haryana, Andhra Pradesh.
In September-October, when the students will reach the university, Shobhit Jayaswal will be present at the university for helping the students settle down and for completion of their admission process.
- Shobhit Jayaswal and Pradeep Jayaswal visit Vinnitsa every year to guide the students.
- 6-year on-campus support for taking care of students in Ukraine through Indian representative.
- Right experience to provide guidance to Indian students.
- Seminars in India with university officials from VNMU.
- Genuine and complete information about Vinnytsia National Medical University.
- 100% visa guarantee.
- We can provide reference of students and organize meeting with passed out students.
Below are photos of some of the students sent by us to Vinnitsa:
Vinnitsa National Medical University- Seminar by Global Medical Foundation
Global Medical Foundation‘s annual seminar about MBBS in Ukraine was attended by 70+ people in 2018 and more than 100 people in 2019. Pradeep Jayaswal and Shobhit Jayaswal started the seminar by giving an introduction of Global Medical Foundation and the status of medical studies in Ukraine.
The special guest of the day was Ms Natalia Horbenko who is the Vice Dean of Vinnitsa National Medical University. Also, current and passed out students who did their MBBS from Ukraine spoke with the students.
The students who had already applied for the upcoming session for MBBS in Ukraine were presented with their admission letters. The points which were discussed in the seminar were:
- Why and why not MBBS in Ukraine?
- Options after MBBS from Ukraine – USA, UK, Germany, Europe and India.
- A brief about the universities.
- Question and answer session with the students.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Indian Mess
A new Indian restaurant was opened in Vinnytsia in the month of March 2019 which is providing mess facility to the Indian students sent by Global Medical Foundation. Both veg and non-veg food is available to the students. The mess prepares lunch and dinner for the students. If any student wants to eat something other than the mess food, then they can order and pay for it at Namaste India. The monthly charges for the mess is USD 120. Lunch timings are 12 pm-4 pm and dinner timing is 7 pm-10 pm.
The mess is located at the private hostel which is located opposite to Namaste India.
The mess menu includes:
- kadi pakoda
- aloo matar
- fried rice
- aloo puri
- paneer sabji
The students studying in Vinnytsia National Medical University have the option to cook food for themselves at the hostel kitchen or get food from the mess facility. Both veg and non-veg food are available.
As you can see from the photos below, Indian cooks will be preparing the food for our students.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Infrastructure
Vinnitsa National Medical University was created in 1921. More than 500 teachers, including 90 doctors of science, professors, 340 candidates of Science currently work at the University.
The university has 5 hostels, 4 canteens, 7 buffets, a sports complex, a preventive health centre and sanitary-sports bases on the shores of the Black Sea and the Southern Bug river.
The cultural leisure of the students is varied: there are 36 amateur circles and studios (dancing, national instruments one, folklore ensemble, folk choir “Nadbuzhanka”, 28 sports circles). For more than 40 years, the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnitsa has been training medical personnel from countries of Asia, Africa, Latin America and Europe (including Greece, Portugal, Spain, Germany, Middle East, France, Sweden, Canada etc.).
The university is accredited in Ukraine, possessing the status of higher educational establishment of the IV (highest) level, according to the decision of SAC ¹ 020064 series ÑÄ – IV of 22.11.1999. Taking into account nation-wide and international recognition of results of its activity, by the decree of the President of Ukraine L.D.Kuchma of June 19, 2002, the University was given the national status. Besides Vinnitsa National Medical University medical university, the same National status has only been given to Kyiv National Medical University n.a. A.A.Bogomolets.
The university is furnished with modern educational, scientific and treatment- diagnostic equipment. The construction of the third new educational building is completed. At Vinnitsa National Medical University studies more than 5,500 students and doctors, practical students/ fieldworkers, among them more than 600 are foreign citizens. Educational rooms, the hostels and places of rest are reliably guarded by police at the University’s expense.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Hostel
Vinnitsa National Medical University hostel is located within 5-7 minutes walking distance from the University’s campus. The hostels host both girls and boys providing relief to parents about the security of the students. The rooms provided in the hostel are fully furnished with central heating facility present in every room. Rooms are available on sharing basis. Proximity to the University makes it easy for the students as they have to walk 200 meters from the main gate of the University.
Rooms on campus are available to students. All hostel rooms are furnished and vary in size and number of conveniences. Dormitory rooms at VNMU hostel can accommodate 2 or 3 students in one room.
All rooms are equipped with beds, mattress, pillow, blanket, desk, chair, heater, water heaters and suitable lighting for both study and relaxation. There are common areas where students can play and mingle. Upon the student’s arrival on campus, specific accommodations are assigned and after a satisfactory health report, the student will be accommodated to the room which is allotted to him or her. Students who want a single room can also get the same.
Off-campus housing can be obtained in nearby apartments. Available apartments and houses are furnished and vary in size, cost and number of conveniences. Life in Vinnytsya is friendly and devoid of any rush. While at first, some students may miss their home environment, native foods, or a hurried pace, they soon learn to appreciate and enjoy a cultural difference on their own.
Vinnytsia National Medical University hostels feature 24-hour access to security and emergency services, making it easy to get assistance when you need it. As a campus resident, you also have access to all the VNMU support services such as Campus Security Services, Counselling Services and Health Services.
Check hostel video of VNMU on GMF’s YouTube Channel.
Is Vinnitsa National Medical University's hostel within the campus?
One of the most common questions of most parents and students is whether the hostel is within the boundary of the campus of Vinnitsa National Medical University?
The answer is no! You have to walk 5-7 minutes to reach the hostel from the main building of the campus and vice versa. The hostel is just opposite to the campus of Vinnitsa National University.
See this video to fully understand how a student goes from the main building of the university to the government hostel provided by Vinnitsa National Pirogov Memorial Medical University on GMF’s YouTube channel.
Vinnitsa National Medical University FMGE Passing Percentage
Vinnitsa National Medical University had an MCI Screening Test Passing Percentage / FMGE passing percentage of 22.7% between 2012-14 which is higher than the overall average of the passing percentage of countries such as Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan and Ukraine itself. In 2015-18, the FMGE passing percentage from VNMU was 23.52%.
This stems from the fact that the quality of education imparted at Vinnytsia National Medical University is the best in all over Ukraine and Global Medical Foundation can say that Vinnytsia National Medical University is undoubtfully the best medical university in Ukraine in terms of quality of education and standard.
FMGE/MCI Screening Test Coaching is provided to Indian students at Vinnitsa National Medical University by Indian teachers for complete 6 years.
MCI Screening Test Coaching at VNMU
Each year, teachers/professors from India go to Vinnitsa National Medical University to provide coaching for FMGE to the students. Therefore, the students have a better chance to clear FMGE in the 1st attempt. Every Indian student has to appear for this exam after completion of the degree in Ukraine. Only after clearing the FMGE, an Indian student from abroad will be allowed to practice as a doctor in India.
The FMGE/NEXT coaching is payable and is not free. For every student who takes in-class training, the coaching will be payable.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Tuition Fees- Vinnitsa National Medical University Fees
Following is Vinnitsa National Medical University Fee Structure:
Year-> 1st year 2nd Year 3rd Year 4th Year 5th Year 6th Year Total for 6 years Tuition Fees in US $ 5,000 5,000 5,000 5,000 5,000 5,000 30,000 Hostel Fees in US $ 500 300 300 300 300 300 2,000 Total in US $ 5,500 5,300 5,300 5,300 5,300 5,300 32,000 Total in ₹ 3,85,000 3,71,000 3,71,000 3,71,000 3,71,000 3,71,000 22,40,000
US $ 1= ₹70 has been taken as the exchange rate above. Please use the current exchange for calculation of fees in INR.
- Admission, application and visa charges will be extra.
- Flight tickets at actual rate extra.
- Food expenses per year = Approx. INR 70,000 per year extra.
- Contact the official representative of VNMU – Global Medical Foundation for admission: 9999404348 / 9899065852.
How far is Vinnytsia city from Kyiv?
You can take a train and reach Vinnytsia in about 2 hours from Kyiv. The hostel is 15 minutes drive away from the train station.
Is Vinnytsia an expensive city to live in?
No, Vinnytsia is not an expensive city and is cheaper compared to cities such as Kyiv and Lviv.
How many students has Global Medical Foundation sent to VNMU?
We have sent 100+ students to VNMU and we are the official representative of the university.
Is there a separate hostel for girls?
Yes, currently only one hostel is available for only girls. Seats available on the first-come-first-serve basis.
Is there any kind of ragging at VNMU?
No, there is no ragging of any kind or form at VNMU or any university in Ukraine.