Bogomolets National Medical University- Located in Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine
GMF is the authorised representative of Bogomolets National Medical University. Fill the form for a call back.
O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University (also known as Kyiv National Medical University), Kyiv, Ukraine, is a government university of national status which came into existence in 1841 and has level IV accreditation, the highest level of accreditation given by the Ministry of Health and Education, Ukraine. It has students from around 65 countries and has over 1,000 Indian students. There is only one intake in September-October each year for Bogomolets National Medical University. Indian mess and hostel facility is available to the students. Here is an overview of Bogomolets National Medical University:
|Recognised by||MCI and WHO|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Fees||US $ 4,500 per year|
The degree granted by Kyiv National Medical University is recognised and approved by WHO, UNESCO, Medical Council of India (MCI), and throughout the EU and also by various other International Organisations. The medical degree awarded by all the universities teaching MBBS in Ukraine is called MD Physician and is equivalent to MBBS in India after clearing the screening test/licensing exam in India.
There is no requirement of SAT/IELTS/TOEFL for admission in Bogomolets National Medical University, though, qualifying NEET has been made compulsory for MBBS in abroad. Indian students who wish to study in National Medical University OO Bogomolets must have an overall aggregate of 67% in class 12th (2019 session) which might further increase for the 2020 intake.
Global Medical Foundation provides 100% admission guarantee to students meeting the required eligibility criteria.
In this step-by-step guide about Bogomolets National Medical University, you will know about the following:
Table of Contents
- Bogomolets National Medical University- Located in Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine
- OO Bogomolets National Medical University- Advantages & Disadvantages
- Bogomolets National Medical University Eligibility for Indian Students
- MCI Result of Bogomolets National Medical University
- Bogomolets National Medical University MBBS Course Duration
- Official Website of Bogomolets National Medical University
- Accreditation, Recognition & Licensing
- Bogomolets National Medical University Student Life
- Bogomolets National Medical University Admissions
- Bogomolets National Medical University Hostel
- Indian Mess at National Medical University OO Bogomolets
- Bogomolets National Medical University Syllabus
- Bogomolets National Medical University - Highly Recommended
- Bogomolets National Medical University - Group-Oriented Class Structure
- Why Global Medical Foundation is the right consultancy for you?
- Bogomolets National Medical University Fee Structure
- Bogomolets National Medical University Ranking
Overview about MBBS in Ukraine –
Official Language Ukrainian Capital Kiev Currency Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH) Exchange Rate ₹2.87 = 1 Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH) Population 4.48 crore Time Difference from India -2.30 hours from India during summer &
-3.30 hours from India during winters
Travel time from Delhi to Kiev, Ukraine 7-8 hours direct flight MBBS in Ukraine Tuition Fees Between US $ 3,500 to 5,000 Type of colleges Both Private and Government Duration 5.8 years Medium of Instruction English, students will be taught the local language. Religion Orthodox Christianity
Located in Kyiv
Established in 1841
OO Bogomolets National Medical University- Advantages & Disadvantages
Following are the advantages of Kyiv National Medical University:
- The tuition fees of Kyiv National Medical University is very affordable for Indian Students.
MCI result of Bogomolets National Medical University has been about 15% between 2012-18.
- Entire course will be taught in English medium. Local language will also be taught from the 1st year.
- OO Bogomolets NMU is Located in Kyiv which is the capital of Ukraine, this saves travel time and travelling expenses. However, Kyiv is much more expensive than other cities in Ukraine.
- Hostel and Indian mess is available to the students. However, the hostel is about 3-4 km away from the campus. Indian mess not inside the hostel, but it is very close to the hostel, at a walking distance.
- No admission test such as IELTS or GMAT is required for admission in Bogomolets National Medical University. You need to qualify NEET which will be valid of 3 years from 2018 onwards. Also, you need at least 67% overall aggregate in class 12th. This requirement might increase in 2020.
- The admission and visa process is simple and Global Medical Foundation will help you out in the entire admission and visa process.
- Kyiv National Medical University is a part of the Bologna Process (The Bologna Process is a series of ministerial meetings and agreements between European countries designed to ensure comparability of the standards and quality of higher education qualifications) which ensures a high quality of education.
- ECTS system is followed in Ukraine.
- The degree awarded by the Kyiv National Medical University of Ukraine is globally recognised by international bodies and organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine), FAIMER, UNESCO and AMEE.
- The students who have completed their medical degrees from Bogomolets National Medical University in Ukraine are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams like MCI Screening Test, USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine provides a gateway to other European Countries as it has bilateral student agreements in place with countries such as Germany, Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic, etc. thus making it easier for students to study in other European nations.
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is about 1:14 – small class size ensures that students get individual attention.
- More than 1,000 Indian students are currently studying at Bogomolets.
Bogomolets National Medical University Eligibility for Indian Students
Following is the eligibility criteria for admission in Bogomolets National Medical University of Ukraine:
Entrance Exam in India There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc. NEET qualification is must. Age The student must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken. Board The candidate must have completed class 12th from a regular and recognised board. Marks in class 12th The student must have an overall aggregate of at least 67% in class 12th. The student must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. NEET You need to qualify NEET for admission in abroad. NEET is valid for 3 years from 2018 onwards. Passport The student must hold a valid passport.
If the overall percentage is near 67%, the university might still consider your application. Get in touch with Global Medical Foundation for admission in Ukraine.
MCI Result of Bogomolets National Medical University
The MCI result or FMGE passing percentage from Kyiv National Medical University is as follows as per the data shown by the National Board of Examination. NBE is the agency responsible for conducting MCI exam.
|MCI Result % (2012-14)||MCI Result % (2015-18)||Tuition Fees Per Year in US $|
|15.30%||14.93%||US $ 4,500|
Bogomolets National Medical University MBBS Course Duration
The total duration of the course at Bogomolets National Medical University is 5.8 years, which is the same as all the other universities teaching MBBS in Ukraine.
The first 3 years are pre-clinical where 20% of the teaching is practical training and the rest is theoretical. After this, the students appear for KROK-1 and upon clearing it, the students move to the 4th year. The final 3 years is the clinical phase where all the classes will be held in different hospitals depending on the subjects being taught to the student at the point of time.
After completing the course, the student needs to clear KROK-2. Once this is done, the student will be awarded MD Physician degree which is equivalent to MBBS in India. The student can then come back to India and sit for the licensing exam or go for licensing exam of any other country.
Official Website of Bogomolets National Medical University
There are many fake websites of OO Bogomolets NMU. These fake websites are made by various agents in India to fool the students and their parents. They will pose as the official and exclusive representatives of the university. We suggest you beware of such agents.
The only official website of OO Bogomolets NMU of Ukraine is http://nmu.ua/. All other websites of Bogomolets are fake, including:
Accreditation, Recognition & Licensing
The Bogomolets National Medical University is recognised by:
- International Hospital Federation
- Medical Board of California
- Medical Council of Canada
- Bologna Process
- Erasmus Mundus
- German Academic Exchange Service
- Interuniversity Centre for Research and Cooperation with Eastern and South eastern Europe
- Consortium of Universities for Global Health
- General Medical Council
Bogomolets National Medical University Student Life
Studying MBBS in Ukraine is a great decision as Ukraine is one of the safest and cheapest countries in the world for medical studies for Indian students. Kiev is the capital city of Ukraine and is safe for both girls and boys. Ukraine hosts more than 10,000 Indian students and is the preferred destination for Indian students among all the European countries.
The Bogomolets National Medical University or National Medical University (NMU) offers a multicultural set-up to its students with international students coming from almost every part of the globe staying and studying together. For an International student, the amount of international exposure in terms of traditions and culture is truly amazing with students from every country indulging in their own national festivals and celebrations and at the same time enjoying and celebrating every bit of their stay in Kyiv.
Being the capital of Ukraine and the most important cultural, educational and economic centre of the country the city has a lot to offer to an international student apart from the quality education offered at NMU. Students at NMU enjoy their life to the maximum realising their dream of becoming a doctor with the best quality of education.
Bogomolets National Medical University Admissions
For taking admission in Bogolomets National Medical University, contact Global Medical Foundation only. Global Medical Foundation is authorised for providing admissions to Indian students in National Medical University. Global Medical Foundation has made the process of admission in NMU easy for the students and they can complete the process online with the help of Global Medical Foundation. No matter which state you are from in India, you can get your admission done through us. Bogomolets National Medical University admission process involves:
- Applying for admission letter
- Applying for the invitation letter
- Applying for Visa
- Help with foreign exchange and travel
- Transfer to the university
- Completion of admission formalities
- 6-year assistance in Ukraine
Bogomolets National Medical University Hostel
The student hostels of Bogomolets National Medical University can be found near the main academic buildings. Students are accommodated within the 8 hostels. All the facilities of daily need of the students such as internet clubs, reading rooms, canteens, cafes, the sewing and footwear workshops, the barber’s and the laundry shop and gyms are available nearby only. It takes around 10-15 minutes to reach the university from the hostel which houses the Indian students. The students can take a cab/bus to travel between the hostel and the academic building.
The students are provided with furnished rooms with the central heating system, beds, tables, chair, almirah, etc. Students can move outside the hostel after 1st year and can stay in apartment rooms.
Indian Mess at National Medical University OO Bogomolets
Indian mess is available to the students of Bogomolets National Medical University of Ukraine. Both veg and non-veg food is available. The mess is located at a walking distance from the hostel. Global Medical Foundation’s representatives Pradeep Jayaswal and Shobhit Jayaswal personally visited the Indian mess and found the food and hygiene to be good.
Apart from the Indian mess, there are numerous Indian restaurants in Kyiv. The students can also cook food as and when the need arise at the hostel kitchen. There is kitchen facility available to the students on each floor of the hostel.
Indian food is not a problem for students who wish to study at OO Bogomolets NMU. Check this interview taken by Pradeep Jayaswal at the Indian Mess with students sent by GMF to Bogomolets National Medical University.
Bogomolets National Medical University Syllabus
Bogomolets National Medical University Syllabus:
1st Course Subjects (Semester 1 & 2), Duration: 1 year Human Anatomy
History of Meds
Physical Education (PE)
2nd Course Subjects (Semester 3 & 4), Duration: 1 year Ukranian Language
3rd Course Subjects (Semester 5 & 6), Duration: 1 year Microbiology
4th Course Subjects (Semester 7 & 8), Duration: 1 year Internal Medicine
Obs. & Gyn.
5th Course Subjects (Semester 9 & 10), Duration: 1 year Internal Medicine
Obs. & Gyn.
6th Course Subjects (Semester 11 & 12), Duration: 1 year Internal Medicine
Obs. & Gyn.
Bogomolets National Medical University - Highly Recommended
Bogomolets National Medical University - Group-Oriented Class Structure
Students in Bogomolets National Medical University are not taught in classroom settings with a large number of students as seen in most countries and academic programs. Instead, they are divided into smaller groups with individual lecturers for each subject for more detailed attention towards each and everyone in the group. The number of students in each group generally varies from 12-14 members and each of them is assessed separately in order to maximise their potential and motivate the simultaneously.
Indian students will get international batch. It means that the class of 12 students might have 7-8 students from India and the rest from different countries. The local students will be taught separately as they won’t be learning in English language.
Why Global Medical Foundation is the right consultancy for you?
- Global Medical Foundation is authorised representative of OO Bogomolets National Medical University.
In September-October, when the students will reach the university, Shobhit Jayaswal will be present at the university for helping the students settle down and for completion of their admission process.
- We have sent students to Bogomolets NMU.
- Pradeep Jayaswal & Shobhit Jayaswal have visited this university several times.
- We have our own Indian partner for taking care of students in Ukraine.
- Right experience to provide guidance to Indian students.
- Genuine and complete information about Kyiv National Medical University.
- 100% visa guarantee.
- Free study material, laptop bag, lab coat to every student.
- We can provide reference of current students sent through us.
Bogomolets National Medical University Fee Structure
- Bogomolets National Medical University Fee Structure
- Bogomolets National Medical University Tuition Fee
- Bogomolets National Medical University Fees
- Bogomolets National Medical University Fees 2019
Following is Bogomolets National Medical University Fee Structure:
Year-> 1st year 2nd Year 3rd Year 4th Year 5th Year 6th Year Total for 6 Years Fees in US $ 4,500 4,500 4,500 4,500 4,500 4,500 27,000 Hostel Fee in US $ 1,000 1,000 1,000 1,000 1,000 1,000 6,000 Total in US $ 5,500 5,500 5,500 5,500 5,500 5,500 33,000 Total in ₹ 3,85,000 3,85,000 3,85,000 3,85,000 3,85,000 3,85,000 23,10,000
Fees for 2019 session not final yet. US $ 1= ₹70 has been taken as the exchange rate above. Please use the current exchange for calculation of fees in INR.
- Admission, application and visa charges will be extra.
- Flight tickets at actual rate extra.
- Food expenses per year = Approx. INR 70,000 per year extra.
Bogomolets National Medical University Ranking
Bogomolets National Medical University is the first and only medical university in Ukraine to receive 3 start rating from QS. The rating system QS World University Rankings evaluates the teaching of disciplines, graduation employment, research work, internationalization, material and technical basis, social responsibility, inclusiveness, general aspects of the university’s activities.
As per Global Medical Foundation’s rating for MBBS in Ukraine, Bogomolets National Medical University ranking is among the top 3 in Ukraine.