Call Back Form for ISM Kyrgyzstan Admission
In this step-to-step guide about International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan, you will learn about the following things:
Table of Contents
- International School of Medicine (ISM), Kyrgyzstan
- About International School of Medicine (ISM)
- ISM Kyrgyzstan Recognition
- Bishkeke Climate
- International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan Admission
- ISM Kyrgyzstan Admission Process
- ISM Kyrgyzstan Curriculum
- International School Medicine Kyrgyzstan Hostel
- International School Medicine Kyrgyzstan Indian Mess
- ISM Kyrgyzstan - Partner Organization for Clinical Work
- Why Take Admission through Global Medical Foundation?
- International School of Medicine Fee Structure
International School of Medicine (ISM), Kyrgyzstan
The International School of Medicine (ISM) in Kyrgyzstan is a top-ranked medical university which came into existence in March of 2003. The university is located in the capital city of Bishkek and already has more than 1,000 Indian students studying in it. The International School of Medicine (ISM) is recognised and approved by the MCI and Indian students will be eligible to sit for the screening test in India upon completion of their medical degree at ISM.
ISM Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan is registered in many of the leading international organizations of medical education including the World Health Organization (WHO), the Foundation for the Development of Medical Education and Science (FAIMER), the International Institute of Medical Education (IIME), the PhD Program in Biomedicine and Health in the EU (ORPHEUS).
ISM has many campuses across Kyrgyzstan. In addition to its main campus sis ISM Bishkek, ISM also has a campus in Issyk-Kul region.
Every year, there are two intakes at ISM, Kyrgyzstan:
- Summer intake – September to November
- Winter intake – January to February
About International School of Medicine (ISM)
What is the medium of instruction at ISM Kyrgyzstan?
The medium of instruction is followed in the ISM Bishkek is English and the student will learn the local languages. The classroom lectures, labs, instructions and all the examinations are conducted entirely in the English language at ISM and the coursework and curriculum are completely identical that pursued by the local Kyrgyz Republic medical students. Learning the Russian language (Kyrgyz Republic`s official language) is also mandatory during the first three years of the program. Learning the local language is essential for the students as it will be used in interactions with the locals, also, it is an obligation for students to be able to communicate with the locals during their practical classes.
ISM Kyrgyzstan MBBS Duration?
The duration of the medical course in International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan (ISM Kyrgyzstan) is 5 years. Kyrgyzstan MBBS duration was 6 years in Kyrgyzstan before 2018. However, from 2018 session onwards, the duration was changed to 5 years. English will be medium of instruction for the entire duration and the university will teach the local language to the students also.
International School of Medicine Eligibility Criteria?
Following is International School of Medicine Eligibility Criteria:
|Entrance Exam in India||There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc. NEET qualification is must.|
|Age||The student must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.|
|Board||The candidate must have completed class 12th from a regular and recognised board.|
|Marks for General Category students||The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject.|
|Marks for Other Category students||The candidate must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject.|
|When to apply?||Admission is on first come first serve basis.|
|NEET||You need to qualify NEET from 2019 onwards for admission in abroad.|
|When does session starts?||Classes will start in the month of September.|
ISM Kyrgyzstan Recognition
ISM Kyrgyzstan is recognised by the following:
- Medical Council of India
- World Health Organization
- Institute for International Medical Education AIME
- Foundation for advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- Organization for PhD education in Biomedicine and Health Sciences in the European System (ORPHEUS)
- An International Associationfor medical Education (AMEE- http://www.amee,org)
The weather in Bishkek is generally very pleasent. The temperature will be above 0°C for all the months except December, January and February which is the time of winter and there will be snow fall too during this time.
Following is the average daily temperature in Bishkek:
Month Jan Feb Mar Apr May June July Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec Daily mean °C −2.6 −0.8 5.3 12.3 17.4 22.4 24.9 23.8 18.5 11.0 4.7 -0.9
International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan Admission
For International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan admission, you have to get in touch with Global Medical Foundation. Shobhit Jayaswal has personally visited the campus of ISM in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. Global Medical Foundation is authorsied for sending students to ISM Kyrgyzstan.
The following documents are required for admission in ISM Kyrgyzstan:
- 12th mark sheet
- 10th mark sheet
- NEET result (qualified)
- Aadhar Card
Global Medical Foundation will help you with the entire admission process:
- Applying and getting the admission letter from the university
- Document Translation
- Legalisation of documents in MEA (if required)
- Visa from India
- One-way flight ticket from Delhi to Bishkek
- Sending students in groups from Delhi
- Study Tab
- Pre-departure briefing
- Study Material (1st year textbooks of all subjects)
- On-campus assistance
ISM Kyrgyzstan Admission Process
- Step 1
The first step is to apply for the admission letter from ISM Kyrgyzstan.
- Step 2
Submission of Original Documents
After getting the scan copy for the admission letter from ISM Kyrgyzstan, you need to submit original documents for the visa.
- Step 3
Visa for Kyrgyzstan is guaranteed. There is no interview for the visa. You will get the visa and complete guidance and pre-departure briefing from GMF.
- Step 4
Your flight ticket will be booked and you will depart from Delhi in a group with other students going to ISM Kyrgyzstan.
ISM Kyrgyzstan Curriculum
The following subjects are taught as a part of ISM curriculum:
- Russian / Foreign language
- Homeland history
- History of medicine
- Physical culture
- Medical physics and higher mathematics
- Chemistry (general and bioorganic)
- Computer science
- Biology and fundamentals of ecology.
- Human anatomy
- Normal physiology
- Microbiology, virology and immunology
- Pathological anatomy
- Pathological physiology
- Introduction to Therapeutics
- Topographical anatomy
- Introduction to Pediatrics
- Environmental Health
- Public Health
- Introduction to medicine/Fundamentals of nursing
- Radiology (radiotherapy)
- Medical physical training
- Medical control
- Infectious diseases
- Tropical diseases
- Psychiatry, psychotherapy, addictology
- STD and skin diseases
- Medical genetics
- Neurology and neurosurgery
- Clinical anatomy
- Forensic medicine
- Comminicating for Health
- Clinical pharmacology
- Family medicine
- Internal diseases
- General physiotherapy
- Occupational diseases
- Surgical diseases
- Infant surgical diseases
- Traumatology, orthopedics and disastrous surgery
- Anesthesiology, intensive care and intensive therapy
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Polyclinic internal diseases
- Polyclinic surgery
- Polyclinic pediatrics
- Polyclinic obstetrics and gynecology
- General surgery
International School Medicine Kyrgyzstan Hostel
International School Medicine Kyrgyzstan hostel has multiple hostels for Indian students. The hostel rooms are fully furnished and renovated. Bed, almirah, study table, chair, matress, pillow is provided to the students at the hostel. During winter season, the students will stay warm inside their hostel rooms as there is centrally heating system inside the hostel.
Most hostels are located near the campus of International School Medicine Kyrgyzstan and the mess is also located nearby.
International School Medicine Kyrgyzstan Indian Mess
Indian mess of International School Medicine Kyrgyzstan (ISM Kyrgyzstan) provides delicious Indian food to the students. Shobhit Jayaswal of Global Medical Foundation has personally visited the Indian mess and tasted the food. Both veg and non-veg food is served. It is a big boon for the students as they get to eat Indian food on a daily basis and a low cost despite being so far away from home and in another country.
There are many Indian restaurants also available in Bishkek. If any student wants to cook food for themselves, then they can do so as there is kitched facility available in the hostel.
ISM Kyrgyzstan - Partner Organization for Clinical Work
- National Center for Mental Health
- Research Institute for Preventive Medicine
- Bishkek Emergency Child Care Hospital
- Kyrgyz State Medical Institute of Continuing Medicine
- Republican Dermatovenerologic Dispensary
- National Hospital (Surgery Clinic of Akhunbaev)
- National Clinical Hospital for Infectious Diseases
- Maternity Hospital No. 4 & 6
- Bishkek Scientific and Research Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics
- National Pathological Anatomy Bureau
- The Rail-Road Hospital
- Bishkek City Hospital No. 6
- National Center of Maternity & Childhood
- Private Medical Centers: Erkai, KafMedCenter
- National Urological Center
- Republican Center for Cardiac Surgery and Transplantation
- Kyrgyz Scientific and Research Institute of Balneology and Medical Rehabilitation
Why Take Admission through Global Medical Foundation?
- Global Medical Foundation is an authorised representative of ISM Kyrgyzstan.
- We have sent students to ISM Kyrgyzstan.
- Shobhit Jayaswal of GMF has visited this International School of Medicine’s campus many times.
- We have our own Indian partner for taking care of students in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
- 5-year on campus assistance.
- Right experience to provide guidance to Indian students.
- Geniune and complete information about International School of Medicine.
- 100% visa guarantee.
- Study tab to students who take admission in ISM.
- Free study material (on pen drive), laptop bag, lab coat to every student.
- We can provide reference of current students at ISM.
- Study Material (1st year textbooks of all subjects) provided to the students at Bishkek.
- 1st time flight ticket from Delhi to Bishkek provided by GMF.
International School of Medicine Fee Structure
- International School of Medicine Fee Structure
- International School of Medicine Fee Structure 2019
- International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan MBBS Fee Structure
- International School of Medicine Bishkek MBBS Fee Structure
- International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan MBBS Fee Structure 2019
- International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan Fee Structure
Check International School of Medicine Fee Structure:
Year -> 1st Year 2nd Year 3rd Year 4th Year 5th Year Tuition Fee in US $ 4,500 4,500 4,500 4,500 4,500 Hostel Fee in US $ 650 650 650 650 650 Indian Mess Fee in US $ 1,200 1,200 1,200 1,200 1,200 Medical Insurance Fee in US $ 100 100 100 100 100 One-Time Charges Payable to the University in US $ 2,000 - - - - Transport Fees in US $ 200 - - - - Exchange Rate (US $1 = ₹70) 70 70 70 70 70 Total in US $ 8,650 6,450 6,450 6,450 6,450 Total in ₹ 6,05,500 4,51,500 4,51,500 4,51,500 4,51,500
- Admission charges extra payable in India.
- Conversion Rate used above = US $1 = ₹70. Kindly use current exchange rate for calculations.
The total budget including Tuition Fees+ Hostel Fees+ Indian Mess+ 5-year FMGE Coaching (for 5 years in Kyrgyzstan and in India)+ IT Study Material+ Practical Training in Indian hospitals in 3rd and 4th year+ Medical Insurance for 5 years will be approx. ₹24 lakh for the International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan.