Bashkir State University
In this step-by-step guide on Bashkir State University, you will get to know about the following things:
Call Back Form
←Take a walk around the beautiful campus of Bashkir State University→
Bashkir State University is one of the prominent universities located in Bashkortostan for MBBS in Russia. In 2020, it will celebrate its 111th birth anniversary. It is the holy shrine of worship for students to imbibe knowledge and skill set. The educational institution is committed to providing quality education with thrust on giving a fair chance to every student who is willing to study at affordable prices. Bashkir State University is a high-level educational institution in which students study for degrees and academic research is done. The university provides a huge list of globally accepted sophisticated educational programs. General Medicine course is taught in English-medium to Indian students.
Bashkir State University is MCI recognised and Indian students have passed out from this university. The FMGE or MCI passing percentage of Indian students after MBBS from Bashkir State University is as follows:
|MCI Result % (2012-14)||MCI Result % (2015-18)|
The passing percentage at FMGE after MBBS from Bashkir State Medical University has been below par. Global Medical Foundation will recommend the following universities as an alternative:
MBBS in Russia duration is of 5+1 year, which makes it a total of 6 years. It is actually a combination of first 5 years of classroom learning and then 1 year of apprenticeship. During this span of time the university provides maximum exposure to the students to learn and grow.
After completing the course and getting your degree, you can come back to India and sit for the licensing exam.
Bashkir State University Eligibility for Indian Students
Following is the eligibility criteria for admission in Bashkir State Medical University –
Entrance Exam in India There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc. NEET qualification is must. Age The student must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken. Board The candidate must have completed class 12th from a regular and recognised board. Marks for General Category students The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject. Marks for Other Category students The candidate must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject. NEET You need to qualify NEET from 2018 onwards for admission in abroad. NEET result is valid for 3 years from 2018 onwards for MBBS abroad admission.
Bashkir State University Recognitions
Bashkir State University is recognised by–
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
This means that the student can sit for FMGE/NEXT and USMLE after graduating from Bashkir State Medical University.
Bashkir State University Ranking
Bashkir State University ranking in 2020–
- As per 4icu.org, the world ranking of Bashkir State Medical University is 2,839 and country rank is 61.
- QS Top Universities have given Bashkir State University ranking of 301-350 in EECA University Rankings and 351-400 in BRICS Rankings.
- The Times Higher Education ranks Bashkir State Medical University as 1,000+ in ‘World University Rankings 2020’, 201–300 th in ‘University Impact Ranking 2019’ and 201–300th in ‘Impact Rankings: Quality education 2019’.
- The MCI result or FMGE passing percntage is average from BSU and we will recommend that you choose universities such as Bukovinian State Medical University which has double MCI passing percentage then BSU.
The students can get Indian food at the canteen of the hostel. It even offers the facility of Kitchen to students staying in university hostels. There is a shared kitchen on every floor.
Send Scanned Documents
Send scanned copy of class 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet , NEET Score Card, Aadhar Card & Passport.
Receive Admission Letter
Student will receive university issued admission letter through us via e-mail.
Documentation & VISA Processing
GMF will do the remaining documentation and visa processing.
Fly To Destination
Student will be provided with pre-departure training, pick-up service and transport assistance from the airport in Russia.
Why Global Medical Foundation?
Why choose Global Medical Foundation?
- We have sent 350+ students for studying MBBS abroad.
- We have sent students from all over India – Delhi, Jharkhand, Bihar, Kerela, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Odisha, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Assam, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, West Bengal, Haryana, Andhra Pradesh.
- Shobhit Jayaswal has visited many universities in Russia.
- 6-year on-campus support for taking care of students in Russia through Indian representative.
- Right experience to provide guidance to Indian students.
- Geniune and complete information about Perm State University.
- 100% visa and admission guarantee.
- We can provide reference of students and organize meeting with passed out students.
Bashkir State University Fees
- The following is Bashkir State University fees –
|Year||Fees in US $||Fees in ₹|
This includes – Tuition fee, Hostel fee, Medical Insurance, Multiple visa & Registration, Documents translation into the Russian language and Notarized fee, Airport pickup and Mobile sim-card, Equivalence certificate fee, etc