Bukovinian State Medical UniversityBest MCI Result in Ukraine
Call Back Form
Bukovinian State Medical University was established in 1944 and is the university with the highest FMGE passing percentage in Ukraine. The university is located at the western part of Ukraine in Chernivtsi. It is also known as BSMU, is a modern multi-profile university with level IV accreditation. BSMU is the best university for studying MBB in Ukraine.
Bukovinian State Medical University had the highest FMGE Passing Percentage in 2012-14 among all the universities in Ukraine: 30.6% and between 2015-28: 29.52%.
Table of Contents
- Bukovinian State Medical UniversityBest MCI Result in Ukraine
- Why Bukovinian State Medical University for an Indian Student?
- Bukovinian State Medical University Hostel
- Why Global Medical Foundation?
- Bukovinian State Medical University Recognitions
- MCI Result Bukovinian State Medical University
- Bukovinian State Medical University World Ranking
- MBBS in Ukraine Scholarship
- Bukovinian State Medical University FAQ
- Why such a high FMGE Passing Percentage from BSMU?
- Bukovinian State Medical University Review
- Bukovinian State Medical University Seminar
- Bukovinian State Medical University Admission
- Bukovinian State Medical University Fees
Why Bukovinian State Medical University for an Indian Student?
- BSMU is a 75+ years old government medical university.
- It is recognised by MCI, WHO, FAIMER to name a few.
- BSMU has the highest FMGE or MCI Screening Test Passing Percentage among all medical universities in Ukraine.
- More than 1,700 Indian students are currently studying at BSMU.
- The university has 9 government hostels for Indian students.
- Indian food is available to the students, cooked by Indian chefs.
- It is the only university in Ukraine with a separate girls hostel.
- Total budget including full tuition fees+ hostel fees+ Indian mess = ₹25 lakh approx.
- One of the lowest tuition fee and overall budget in Ukraine.
- FMGE or MCI Screening Test coaching is provided to the students in Ukraine and in India during the holidays (paid extra).
- MCI result of BSMU in 2012-14:
Bukovinian State Medical University Hostel
BSMU provides accommodation to Indian students in its government hostels. There are many hostels available where Indian students stay. Bukovinian State Medical University hostel facilities are good and it is the only university in Ukraine with separate hostels for boys and girls.
There is separate Hostel for Girls and Boys in BSMU.
Students are provided with fully furnished hostels. There is restriction of entry of non-students and the students are safe and secure. The hostels are centrally-heated so that there is no problem for the students during the winter season.
Why Global Medical Foundation?
- Global Medical Foundation is the official and authorised representative of Bukovinain State Medical University.
- Only authorised representative in Delhi.
- We have sent 100+ students for MBBS in Ukraine.
- Pradeep Jayaswal & Shobhit Jayaswal has visited almost every university in Ukraine.
- We have our own Indian partner for taking care of students in Ukraine.
- Right experience to provide guidance to Indian students.
- Seminars in India with university officials from Ukraine.
- Geniune and complete information about Bukovinian State Medical University.
- 100% visa guarantee.
- We can provide reference of students and organize meeting with passed out students.
Bukovinian State Medical University Recognitions
BSMU is recognised by the following bodies –
- Medical Council of India
- WHO – https://search.wdoms.org/home/SchoolDetail/F0001021
- World Federation for Medical Education(WFME)
- Geneva Foundation for Medical Education & Research
MCI Result Bukovinian State Medical University
MCI result of Bukovinian State Medical University has been the best among all the medical universities in Ukraine over the period of 2012-18 as per the data shown by the National Board of Examination. NBE is the agency responsible for conducting MCI exam.
🥇 MCI result of Bukovinian State Medical University:
|MCI Result % (2012-14)||MCI Result % (2015-18)||Tuition Fees Per Year in US $|
|30.60%||29.52%||US $ 3,900|
The MCI exam is official called Foreign Medical Graduate Examination and is now being replaced by NEXT or National Exit Test which will the common licensing exam for students studying MBBS in India and abroad. Now, students who do MBBS from India will also have to sit for the same licensing exam as the students who study MBBS in abroad.
Bukovinian State Medical University World Ranking
As per the website 4icu.org the Bukovinain State Medical University world ranking is 4,849 and as per Webometrics, the world ranking of BSMU is 4,067. However, as stated by Global Medical Foundation on several occassions, these world rankings have no relevance while selecting the medical university for MBBS abroad.
The rankings which Indian students should be checking is the MCI result and the highest and best MCI result from Ukraine is of Bukovinain State Medical University.
MBBS in Ukraine Scholarship
Bukovinian State Medical University is providing scholarship for MBBS in Ukraine to Indian students with excellent performance in NEET.
- 500+ marks in NEET – Indian food ₹35,000 (1 semester)
- 450+ marks in NEET – Hostel ₹15,000 (1 semester)
- 400+ marks in NEET – Medical Insurance ₹7,000 (1st Year)
- 350+ marks in NEET – Books ₹5,000 (1st Year)
All the students who take admission through Global Medical Foundation to Bukovinian State Medical University will also get the following:
- MCI Online Test Series
- Study material (soft copy)
- laptop bag x 1
- lab coat x 1
Bukovinian State Medical University FAQ
Where is Bukovinian State Medical University?
Bukovinian State Medical University is located in Chernivtsi in Western Ukraine. Chernivtsi is viewed as one of Western Ukraine’s main cultural centers. The city is also considered one of Ukraine’s important educational and architectural sites.
Is there an airport near Bukovinian State Medical University?
Bukovinian State Medical University is located in Chernivtsi in Ukraine. There is an international airport in Chernivtsi.
How to reach BSMU from Kyiv?
There is a direct flight from Kyiv to Chernivtsi. It takes about 1 hour to reach Chernivtsi from Kyiv via flight.
How to travel from India to the BSMU, Ukraine?
From India, the student will take a direct flight from Delhi to Kyiv (approx. duration 6-8 hours). After this, there will be a connecting flight from Kyiv to Chernivtsi (approx. duration 1 hour).
How far is the university hostel from the airport in Chernivtsi?
The hostel and the university is very close to the airport in Chernivtsi. It will take about 10-15 minutes via car or bus to reach the hostel from Chernivtsi International Airport.
Why such a high FMGE Passing Percentage from BSMU?
Even though FMGE will be replaced by the National Exit Test (NEXT), the quality of education of a foreign MBBS university should be measured by the number of students qualifying FMGE. Bukovinain State Medical University had the highest FMGE passing percentage among all the universities in Ukraine.
This is because of the following reasons:
- No corruption in the university
- The university has included FMGE syllabus withing its syllabus
- FMGE coaching is provided to students while studying in Ukraine and during the vacations when the student is in India. Coaching is provided by Indian doctors.
The coaching during the vacation happens in Delhi and Chandigarh in North India. This ensures that the students get to focus only on the FMGE exam every year and also ensures that the students stay focused without wasting any time. The entire syllabus of FMGE will be completed at least twice within the six years of MBBS in Ukraine.
Due to the intense education system of BSMU and due to the excellent coaching provided to the students, the university with the highest FMGE passing percentage in Ukraine is Bukovinian State Medical University.
Bukovinian State Medical University Review
In the following video, Indian students tell the truth about studying MBBS in Bukovinian State Medical University, Ukraine. The following is Bukovinian State Medical University Review by Indian students:
✅ Airport connectivity
✅ Separate hotel for girls and boys
✅ Indian mess
✅ Bonus: Testimonial by FMGE passed alumni of BSMU
Bukovinian State Medical University Seminar
On 16th July 2019, Global Medical Foundation organised a seminar about education in Bukovinian State Medical Univerity in Delhi. The Chief Guest were Dr I.G Savka, the Dean of International Faculty of BSMU. More than 100 people were in the attendance. Dr Savka and Pradeep Jayaswal spoke in length about MBBS in Ukraine in BSMU and cleared all the doubts of the parents and the students.
GMF had also invited passed out students of BSMU who have cleared FMGE and are currently practising in India. The alumni interatced with the parents and students and cleared all their doubts.
If you wish to apply for Bukovinian State Medical Univerity, then GMF can help you get in touch with current and passed out students as well.
The Dean of BSMU handed out admission letters to the students who had already applied through GMF for admission in the medicine course.
Global Medical Foundation is the official admission partner of many medical universities in Ukraine including BSMU.
Bukovinian State Medical University Admission
Bukovinian State Medical University admission in 2019 is possible for those Indian students who match the following eligibility criteria:
Entrance Exam in India There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc. NEET qualification is must. Age The student must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken. Board The candidate must have completed class 12th from a regular and recognised board. Marks for General Category students The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject. Marks for Other Category students The candidate must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject. Note Some universities will require a higher percentage in class 12th. NEET You need to qualify NEET from 2019 onwards for admission in abroad.
Bukovinian State Medical University Fees
The yearly fee of BSMU is US $ 3,900 per year. BSMU is the cheapest & best option for MBBS in Ukraine for Indian students. Its per year tuition fee + hostel fee is lowest among all the medical universities in Ukraine. Also, it is the best as it has the highest FMGE passing percentage in Ukraine.
The total budget including tuition fees + hostel fees + Indian mess fee will be approx. ₹24 lakh. Check Bukovinian State Medical University Fees 2019 –
Year-> 1st year 2nd Year 3rd Year 4th Year 5th Year 6th Year Total for 6 Years Fees in US $ 3,900 3,900 3,900 3,900 3,900 3,900 23,400 Hostel Fee in US $ 430 430 430 430 430 430 2,580 Total in US $ 4,330 4,330 4,330 4,330 4,330 4,330 25,980 Total in ₹ 3,03,100 3,03,100 3,03,100 3,03,100 3,03,100 3,03,100 18,18,600
- USD 1 = ₹ 70 used for calculation above. Kindly use the current exchange rate for calculating the fee.
- Tuition fee can be paid directly to the bank account of the university from the 1st year.
- Flight ticket charges extra.
- Tuition fee and hostel fee can be paid semester wise.
- Indian mess charges extra at US $ 950 per year.
- Admission charges extra payable to Global Medical Foundation.
The total budget including tuition fees + hostel fees + Indian mess will be approx. INR 24-25 lakh.