Bukovinian State Medical University- Best MCI Result in Ukraine
Call Back Form
Bukovinian State Medical University was established in 1944 and is the university with the highest FMGE passing percentage in Ukraine. The university is located at the western part of Ukraine in Chernivtsi. It is also known as BSMU, is a modern multi-profile university with level IV accreditation. BSMU is the best university for studying MBB in Ukraine.
Bukovinian State Medical University had the highest FMGE Passing Percentage in 2012-14 among all the universities in Ukraine: 30.6% and between 2015-28: 29.52%.
Table of Contents
- Bukovinian State Medical University- Best MCI Result in Ukraine
- Why Bukovinian State Medical University for an Indian Student?
- Bukovinian State Medical University Hostel
- Separate Girls Hostel at BSMU
- Why Global Medical Foundation?
- Bukovinian State Medical University Recognitions
- MCI Result Bukovinian State Medical University
- Bukovinian State Medical University Duration
- Bukovinian State Medical University Syllabus
- Bukovinian State Medical University World Ranking
- Indian Students Society
- MBBS in Ukraine Scholarship
- Bukovinian State Medical University FAQ
- Why such a high FMGE Passing Percentage from BSMU?
- Center of Simulation Medicine and Innovation Technologies
- Bukovinian State Medical University Review
- Bukovinian State Medical University Seminar
- Bukovinian State Medical University Eligibility
- Bukovinian State Medical University Fees
Why Bukovinian State Medical University for an Indian Student?
- BSMU is a 75+ years old government medical university.
- It is recognised by MCI, WHO, FAIMER to name a few.
- BSMU has the highest FMGE or MCI Screening Test Passing Percentage among all medical universities in Ukraine.
- The medium of instruction will be English for the full duration.
- More than 1,700 Indian students are currently studying at BSMU.
- The university has 9 government hostels for Indian students.
- Indian food is available to the students, cooked by Indian chefs.
- It is the only university in Ukraine with a separate girls hostel.
- Total budget including full tuition fees+ hostel fees+ Indian mess = ₹25 lakh approx.
- One of the lowest tuition fee and overall budget in Ukraine.
- FMGE or MCI Screening Test coaching is provided to the students in Ukraine and in India during the holidays (paid extra).
- MCI result of BSMU in 2012-14:
Bukovinian State Medical University Hostel
BSMU provides accommodation to Indian students in its government hostels. There are many hostels available where Indian students stay. Bukovinian State Medical University hostel facilities are good and it is the only university in Ukraine with separate hostels for boys and girls.
There is separate Hostel for Girls and Boys in BSMU.
Students are provided with fully furnished hostels. There is restriction of entry of non-students and the students are safe and secure. The hostels are centrally-heated so that there is no problem for the students during the winter season.
Separate Girls Hostel at BSMU
Bukovinian State Medical University is the only university in Ukraine which provides the facility of separate girls hostel for Indian students. Non of the other universities in Ukraine provides this facility. Hostel 4 of BSMU is only for girls with no entry for boys. Having a separtate hostel for girls is something every parent is looking for. This ensures to the parents that there will be no issue with security for their daughter. A police station is also located nearby hostel 4. Other hostels like hostel 2,3,5 are also within a walking distance of 3-5 minutes. Kitchen facility is located on each floor within the hostel and Indian mess is located in Hostel-5. Shobhit Jayaswal has personally visited the campus and hostels of BSMU.
Why Global Medical Foundation?
- Global Medical Foundation is the official and authorised representative of Bukovinian State Medical University.
Only authorised representative in Delhi. Shobhit Jayaswal will personally assist new students in Ukraine during the months of September-October.
- We have sent 200+ students for MBBS in Ukraine.
- Shobhit Jayaswal has visited Bukovinian State Medical University.
- On-campus support for taking care of students in Ukraine.
- Right experience to provide guidance to Indian students.
- Seminars in India with university officials from Ukraine.
- Genuine and complete information about Bukovinian State Medical University.
- 100% visa guarantee.
- We can provide reference of students and organise meeting with passed out students.
- Free study material, lab coat and bag to all our students.
Bukovinian State Medical University Recognitions
BSMU is recognised by the following bodies –
- Medical Council of India – BSMU has the best FMGE result among all the universities in Ukraine
- WHO – https://search.wdoms.org/home/SchoolDetail/F0001021
- World Federation for Medical Education(WFME)
- Geneva Foundation for Medical Education & Research
- Medical Universities In Ukraine
MCI Result Bukovinian State Medical University
MCI result of Bukovinian State Medical University has been the best among all the medical universities in Ukraine over the period of 2012-18 as per the data shown by the National Board of Examination. NBE is the agency responsible for conducting MCI exam.
🥇 MCI result of Bukovinian State Medical University:
|MCI Result % (2012-14)||MCI Result % (2015-18)||Tuition Fees Per Year in US $|
|30.60%||29.52%||US $ 3,900|
The MCI exam is official called Foreign Medical Graduate Examination and is now being replaced by NEXT or National Exit Test which will the common licensing exam for students studying MBBS in India and abroad. Now, students who do MBBS from India will also have to sit for the same licensing exam as the students who study MBBS in abroad.
Bukovinian State Medical University Duration
The total duration of the course at Bukovinian State Medical University is 5.8 years, which is the same as all the other universities teaching MBBS in Ukraine.
The first 3 years are pre-clinical where about 20% of the teaching is practical training and the rest is theoretical. After this, the students appear for KROK-1 and upon clearing it, the students move to the 4th year.
The final 3 years is the clinical phase where all the classes will be held in different hospitals depending on the subjects being taught to the student at the point of time.
After completing the course, the student needs to clear KROK-2. Once this is done, the student will be awarded MD Physician degree which is equivalent to MBBS in India. The student can then come back to India and sit for the licensing exam or go for licensing exam of any other country.
Bukovinian State Medical University Syllabus
The syllabus of MBBS of all the universities in Ukraine is the same as Ukraine follows the ECTS system. There might be a little variation in the number of hours devoted to each subject. BSMU is the best university in Ukraine in terms of FMGE results. You can check the full year-wise MBBS in Ukraine syllabus here:
Bukovinian State Medical University World Ranking
As per the website 4icu.org the Bukovinian State Medical University world ranking is 4,849 and as per Webometrics, the world ranking of BSMU is 4,067. However, as stated by Global Medical Foundation on several occasions, these world rankings have no relevance while selecting the medical university for MBBS abroad.
The rankings which Indian students should be checking is the MCI result and the highest and best MCI result from Ukraine is of Bukovinian State Medical University.
Indian Students Society
Bukovinian State Medical University is the only university in entire Ukraine which has its own Indian Students Society or ISS in short. The ISS has more than 120 active members from all the years. Their task is to look after the welfare and interests of the students. ISS is recognised by BSMU and Indian Embassy in Ukraine. They organise various cultural festivals and activities for the students throughout the year. The ISS has a big role in the welfare of the students. ISS has the following committees:
- Medical Emergency Committee
- I.T Publicity Committee
- Cultural Committee
- Academic Committee
- StudentWelfare Committee
- Committees of various hostels
Incoming students also get the opportunity to be a part of the Indian Students Society.
MBBS in Ukraine Scholarship
Bukovinian State Medical University is providing scholarship for MBBS in Ukraine to Indian students with excellent performance in NEET.
- 500+ marks in NEET – Indian food ₹35,000 (1 semester)
- 450+ marks in NEET – Hostel ₹15,000 (1 semester)
- 400+ marks in NEET – Medical Insurance ₹7,000 (1st Year)
- 350+ marks in NEET – Books ₹5,000 (1st Year)
All the students who take admission through Global Medical Foundation to Bukovinian State Medical University will also get the following:
- MCI Online Test Series
- Study material (soft copy)
- laptop bag x 1
- lab coat x 1
Bukovinian State Medical University FAQ
Where is Bukovinian State Medical University?
Bukovinian State Medical University is located in Chernivtsi in Western Ukraine. Chernivtsi is viewed as one of Western Ukraine’s main cultural centers. The city is also considered one of Ukraine’s important educational and architectural sites.
Is there an airport near Bukovinian State Medical University?
Bukovinian State Medical University is located in Chernivtsi in Ukraine. There is an international airport in Chernivtsi.
How to reach BSMU from Kyiv?
There is a direct flight from Kyiv to Chernivtsi. It takes about 1 hour to reach Chernivtsi from Kyiv via flight.
How to travel from India to the BSMU, Ukraine?
From India, the student will take a direct flight from Delhi to Kyiv (approx. duration 6-8 hours). After this, there will be a connecting flight from Kyiv to Chernivtsi (approx. duration 1 hour).
How far is the university hostel from the airport in Chernivtsi?
The hostel and the university is very close to the airport in Chernivtsi. It will take about 10-15 minutes via car or bus to reach the hostel from Chernivtsi International Airport.
Why such a high FMGE Passing Percentage from BSMU?
Even though FMGE will be replaced by the National Exit Test (NEXT), the quality of education of a foreign MBBS university should be measured by the number of students qualifying FMGE. Bukovinian State Medical University had the highest FMGE passing percentage among all the universities in Ukraine.
This is because of the following reasons:
- No corruption in the university
- The university has included FMGE syllabus withing its syllabus
- FMGE coaching is provided to students while studying in Ukraine and during the vacations when the student is in India. Coaching is provided by Indian doctors.
The coaching during the vacation happens in Delhi and Chandigarh in North India. This ensures that the students get to focus only on the FMGE exam every year and also ensures that the students stay focused without wasting any time. The entire syllabus of FMGE will be completed at least twice within the six years of MBBS in Ukraine.
Due to the intense education system of BSMU and due to the excellent coaching provided to the students, the university with the highest FMGE passing percentage in Ukraine is Bukovinian State Medical University.
Center of Simulation Medicine and Innovation Technologies
Center of Simulation Medicine and Innovation Technologies or COSMIT is a recent creation of Bukovinian State Medical University which provides the students with an opportunity to develop their practical skills while ensuring maximum safety for both patients and healthcare staff. Shobhit Jayaswal personally visited COSMIT, it includes:
- medical simulation rooms (therapeutic room, surgical room, delivery room, gynecological room, paediatric room, intensive care room, disaster medicine room, and medical procedures room)
- phantom classrooms
- computer classroom
- debriefing rooms.
The centre is equipped with high-technology simulation equipment, including robotic patients.
At COSMIT, the Indian students get the opportunity to hone their skills under close-to-real controlled conditions and work with simulated patients when studying subjects such as:
- internal medicine,
- obstetrics and gynecology,
- anesthesiology and resuscitation medicine,
- emergency and disaster medicine,
- first aid, etc.
The honing of practical skills is carried out in specialised simulation rooms with a semi-transparent partition wall, using a simulator control panel and video recording of students’ actions. Afterwards the teacher and students go to the debriefing room, where they review and analyse the video recordings of the team’s actions when “ working the case ”, paying attention not only to the medical techniques execution, but also to communication and interaction among team members, the decision-making process, leadership role, tasks division, inclusion of all team members, etc. Standardised patients are also involved for training of the future physicians, which enables to simulate a close-to-real clinical situation and create direct contact and communication of students with real “patients”.
Bukovinian State Medical University Review
In the following video, Indian students tell the truth about studying MBBS in Bukovinian State Medical University, Ukraine. The following is Bukovinian State Medical University Review by Indian students:
✅ Airport connectivity
✅ Separate hostel for girls and boys
✅ Indian mess
✅ Bonus: Testimonial by FMGE passed alumni of BSMU
Bukovinian State Medical University Seminar
On 16th July 2019, Global Medical Foundation organised a seminar about education in Bukovinian State Medical Univerity in Delhi. The Chief Guest were Dr I.G Savka, the Dean of International Faculty of BSMU. More than 100 people were in the attendance. Dr Savka and Pradeep Jayaswal spoke in length about MBBS in Ukraine in BSMU and cleared all the doubts of the parents and the students.
GMF had also invited passed out students of BSMU who have cleared FMGE and are currently practising in India. The alumni interatced with the parents and students and cleared all their doubts.
If you wish to apply for Bukovinian State Medical Univerity, then GMF can help you get in touch with current and passed out students as well.
The Dean of BSMU handed out admission letters to the students who had already applied through GMF for admission in the medicine course.
Global Medical Foundation is the official admission partner of many medical universities in Ukraine including BSMU.
Bukovinian State Medical University Eligibility
Bukovinian State Medical University admission in 2019 is possible for those Indian students who match the following eligibility criteria:
Entrance Exam in India There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc. NEET qualification is must. Age The student must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken. Board The candidate must have completed class 12th from a regular and recognised board. Marks for General Category students The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject. Marks for Other Category students The candidate must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject. NEET You need to qualify NEET from 2018 onwards for admission in abroad. NEET result is valid for 3 years from 2018 onwards for MBBS abroad admission.
Bukovinian State Medical University Fees
The yearly fee of BSMU is US $ 3,900 per year. BSMU is the cheapest & best option for MBBS in Ukraine for Indian students. Its per year tuition fee + hostel fee is lowest among all the medical universities in Ukraine. Also, it is the best as it has the highest FMGE passing percentage in Ukraine.
The total budget including tuition fees + hostel fees + Indian mess fee will be approx. ₹24 lakh. Check Bukovinian State Medical University Fees 2019 –
Year-> 1st year 2nd Year 3rd Year 4th Year 5th Year 6th Year Total for 6 Years Fees in US $ 3,900 3,900 3,900 3,900 3,900 3,900 23,400 Hostel Fee in US $ 430 430 430 430 430 430 2,580 Total in US $ 4,330 4,330 4,330 4,330 4,330 4,330 25,980 Total in ₹ 3,03,100 3,03,100 3,03,100 3,03,100 3,03,100 3,03,100 18,18,600
- USD 1 = ₹ 70 used for calculation above. Kindly use the current exchange rate for calculating the fee.
- Tuition fee can be paid directly to the bank account of the university from the 1st year.
- Flight ticket charges extra.
- Tuition fee and hostel fee can be paid semester wise.
- Indian mess charges extra at US $ 950 per year.
- Admission charges extra payable to Global Medical Foundation.
The total budget including tuition fees + hostel fees + Indian mess will be approx. INR 24-25 lakh.