V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University- World Ranking 491 in the World
Check the campus of VN Karazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine (360° view):
VN Karazin Kharkiv National University is an MCI and WHO recognised government medical university in Kharkiv, Ukraine. It has been continuously ranked among the top-500 universities in the world as per QS World Ranking. The university is more than 212 years old and is one of the two MCI recognised medical universities in Kharkiv city. More than a thousand Indian students are studying here. Hostel facility is provided to all the students by the university. A modern and very good Indian mess is also available to the students at the hostel. The hostels are not at the campus and the students have to travel 15-20 minutes to reach the campus from the hostel.
In this step-to-step guide about V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, you will learn about the following things:
Table of Contents
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University- World Ranking 491 in the World
- Why choose V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University?
- About V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- VN Karazin National Medical University Admission
- Indian Students
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University World Ranking
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University Syllabus
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University Review
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University - Accreditations
- Why Global Medical Foundation?
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University Tuition Fees
Call Back Form for V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
Why choose V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University?
- World Rank: Ukraine Top 3. World Ranking 491. Eastern Europe and Central Asia Top 100.
- First Class Teaching: 350 Full-time professors. 1,000 Associate Professors.
- Great History of V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University: 212+ years of success. 3 Nobel Prize winners.
- Good Career Prospects: V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University’s degree is recognised worldwide. Academic Mobility. The career centre at the university.
- Global connections: 200 international agreements with the best universities abroad.
- International Degree: Recognised by MCI, WHO and UNESCO.
- Best University Library: 30,00,000 books in the library.
- International Student’s Community: 17,000 students. 4,500 foreign students. 800 Indian students.
- Active student’s life: 30 student societies and 20 sports clubs. Festival celebrations.
- Central location: Karazin University is conveniently situated in the very centre of the city, with an excellent transport system including Metro.
- FMGE Coaching: Indian professors travel to Kharkiv city each year for providing screening test coaching to the students. This coaching is payable and is not free of cost.
- Hostel faciltiy: Every student who joins the university will get a place at the government hostel.
- Indian Mess: Indian food is available at the Indian mess which is located at the hostel.
About V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is one of the oldest and most prestigious Europen Universities. It was founded in 1804. Karazin University, with its 210+ year history, is one of the leading Research Educational Institutions in the world.
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is among the Top-400 World Universities according to QS World University Rankings 2017. It is in Top-3 among all Ukranian Higher Educational Institutions according to “Top-200 Ukraine” UNESCO Chair Ranking and 1st in Ukraine according to Academic Performance (URAP) University Ranking.
As well as other major European Universities, V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University can boast its wide international recognition as one of the initiators of signing the Manga Charta Universitatum (Bologna, 1998). The University is a co-founder of the Eurasian Universities Association.
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University (MBBS in Ukraine) is the only University in Ukraine that has trained and employed three Nobel Prize laureates: the biologist I.Mechnikov, the economist S.Kuznets and the physicist L.Landau.
There are 20 internationally recognised faculties and the University has great potential and base for training high-skilled personnel. It is recognised by the WHO, UNESCO and MCI.
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is the only University in Ukraine that has Ukranian-Indian Academic Center to provide full support for Indian students.
VN Karazin National Medical University Admission
VN Karazin National Medical University admission in 2020 is possible for those Indian students who match the following eligibility criteria:
Entrance Exam in India There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc. NEET qualification is must. Age The student must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken. Board The candidate must have completed class 12th from a regular and recognised board. Marks for General Category students The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject. Marks for Other Category students The candidate must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject. Note Some universities will require a higher percentage in class 12th. NEET You need to qualify NEET from 2018 onwards for admission in abroad.
The V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University Indian students count is 1,000+. This means that more than 1,000 Indian students are already enrolled across 6 years of MD Physician course or MBBS course at V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University.
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is one of the best options for Indian students to study MBBS in English at low fees, as it is one of the oldest and biggest Universities in Ukraine, recognised by WHO, UNESCO, Medical Council of India, and General Medical Council.
There is a great majority of Indian students among the international students at the University. Favourable conditions and advantages have been designed for Indian students while studying MBBS at V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University. Among them are the following:
- Student canteen with Indian food, where Indian cook has been employed to prepare the real Indian cuisine
- Ukrainian-Indian Academic Center, where all the official ceremonies are regularly acting on the basis of intercultural communication and integration between India and Ukraine on the base of the University
- Regular sports tournaments (cricket, football) hold annually at the University campus and also competitions are organised between the cities over Ukraine.
- National Indian festivals and celebrations are regularly held at the University (Diwali, Holi, Fresher’s Parties).
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University World Ranking
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University world ranking is always within the top-500 ranked universities in the world. Currently, VN Karazin National Medical University world ranking is at 491 as per QS Top Universities. It is the top-ranked medical university in Ukraine.
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University Syllabus
The syllabus of MBBS of all the universities in Ukraine is the same as Ukraine follows the ECTS system. There might be a little variation in the number of hours devoted to each subject.
You can also check the full year-wise MBBS in Ukraine syllabus here:
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University Review
VN Karazin Kharkiv National University is a great choice for Indian students. Being among the top-500 universities in the world, the facilities, faculty and infrastructure is among the best. Indian students have been studying here for many years now and all the facilities such as hostel, Indian mess is available. As there is a big Indian community, celebration of Indian culture and festivals is done here.
Education wise, it is a great option for Indian students. Global Medical Foundation has sent many students to study MBBS here. Below is a review video where Pradeep Jayaswal of Global Medical Foundation is asking a student of VN Karazin about education and facilities. The video was made in Kharkiv city, Ukraine. VN Karazin Kharkiv National University Student Interview:
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University - Accreditations
The degree awarded by V.N.Karazin National Medical University is recognised worldwide. The degree is MCI Approved which means that an Indian student who has studied in V.N.Karazin National Medical University will be eligible to sit for the MCI Screening Test or FMGE. Also, the student can appear for various other exams such as USMLE and PLAB.
Why Global Medical Foundation?
- Global Medical Foundation is the authorised representative of VN Karazin Kharkiv National University.
Shobhit Jayaswal will personally assist new students in Ukraine during the months of September-October.
- We have sent 200+ students for MBBS in Ukraine.
- Shobhit Jayaswal and Pradeep Jayaswal have visited VN Karazin Kharkiv National University.
- On-campus support for taking care of students in Ukraine.
- Right experience to provide guidance to Indian students.
- Genuine and complete information about MBBS in Ukraine.
- 100% visa guarantee.
- We can provide reference of current students.
- Free study material, lab coat and bag to all our students.
Check photos of students sent by GMF to VN Karazin:
How many does will it take for my classes to start?
It generally takes 10-15 working days after reaching the university for completion of admission formalities. After this, your classes will start.
Is there an airport in Kharkiv?
Yes, there is an international airport in Kharkiv city.
Flight duration for Delhi to Kharkiv?
The flight from Delhi to Kyiv takes about 7 hours (direct) and the flight from Kyiv to Kharkiv takes 1 hour. Total duration depends on the lay over time at Kyiv airport.
Is the hostel within the campus?
No, the hostel is not at the campus. You need to travel about 15-20 minutes via metro.
Will I have to travel alone to the university?
No, you will travel with a group of students. After reaching Kharkiv, you will be provided with pick up facility till the hostel.
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University Tuition Fees
Following is V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University Fees:
Year -> 1st year 2nd Year 3rd Year 4th Year 5th Year 6th Year Total for 6 Years Tuition Fees in US $ 4,500 4,500 4,500 4,500 4,500 4,500 27,000 Hostel Fee in US $ 800 800 800 800 800 800 4,800 Total in US $ 5,300 5,300 5,300 5,300 5,300 5,300 31,800 Total Fees in ₹ 3,71,000 3,71,000 3,71,000 3,71,000 3,71,000 3,71,000 22,26,000
- This is the V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University fee structure 2020.
- There are 5 hostels options available between US $ 800 to $ 1,500 per year. The hostel you get will depend on availability. Book seat early to get a hostel with the lower fee.
- US $ 1= ₹70 has been used for calculations above. Please use the current exchange rate.
- Admission Charges, registration charges, Visa processing charges extra, payable in India.
- Food expenses per year = Approx. INR 70,000-80,000 per year extra.
- Flight tickets on actual rate extra.