Mordovia State UniversityMBBS in Russia
In this step-to-step guide about Mordovia State University, you will get to know about the following things:
Table of Contents
- Mordovia State UniversityMBBS in Russia
- Mordovia State UniversityAbout Mordovia State University
- Mordovia State UniversityMBBS in Russia for Indian Students
- Mordovia State University RankingRanking
- Mordovia State University Eligibility
- Mordovia State UniversityHostel
- Mordovia State UniversityStudents Sent by Global Medical Foundation
- Mordovia State UniversityFee Structure
←Take a walk around the beautiful campus of Mordovia State University→
N. P. Ogarev’s Mordovia State University (MSUO or OMSU for Ogarev Mordovia State University, or MRSU) is located in Saransk City, the capital of the Republic of Mordovia, Russia. The University was established in October 1957 as an expansion of the Mordovian National Pedagogical Institute, established in 1931. The University offers bachelor’s and master’s degrees in various academic fields.
The total student body numbers approximately 13,000 students, including international students from eight countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kuwait, Oman, Iran, Iraq, Saudi, UAE and few African countries. It is one of the best universities for MBBS in Russia.
Mordovia State University is recognised by the Russian Federal Ministry, the Medical Council of India (MCI) and also by World Health Organisation (WHO). This means that Indian students will be eligible for FMGE/MCI Screening Test and exams USMLE, PLAB, etc. after graduating from Mordovia State University.
Mordovia State UniversityAbout Mordovia State University
Shobhit Jayaswal of Global Medical Foundation taking an interview with students of Mordovia State University, studying MBBS in Russia.
N.P.Ogarev Mordovia State University is a ‘National Research University’. It is a Federal state academic institution of higher education offering the whole spectrum of academic programs of undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate students. Mordovia State University has 28 academic buildings, 12 residence halls and the university has over 500 international students from various countries such as India, Germany, Egypt, Armenia, Ukraine.
Mordovia State University is the largest educational, intellectual, scientific research and cultural centre of Russia and its medicine institute is one of its leading departments.
The quality and level of training imparted to the students is of a very high-level. The medical department of Mordovia State University is amongst the best in Russia. Graduates from MSU are working in Many regions of Russia, Germany, Isreal, Guinea, Australia, Tunisia, CIS region and the United States.
The Institute of Medicine of Mordovia State University has adequate space, logistical and clinical base for training highly qualified specialists. There are 4 academic buildings, the class of Internet, computer and eight video classes, language laboratory, a library of medical literature, reading room, conference and sports facilities, ski lodge, dining room, a dormitory. Clinical departments and courses are located in major hospitals and the Saransk Republic of Mordovia.
Mordovia State UniversityMBBS in Russia for Indian Students
Specifications of Mordovia State University:
- Fully English Medium for complete 5.8 years of study.
- Direct admission without any Entrance Exams such as IELTS/TOEFL/GMAT, etc.
- Deluxe Hostel facility for Indian students.
- Indian Mess facility with Indian cook, both veg. and non-veg. food available 3 times a day.
- Both North and South Indian food available.
- Every year, 20 days of Clinical Training in Indian hospitals during holidays for the students.
- MCI Syllabus is followed in the University.
- University recognised by MCI & WHO.
- University Degree valid in Europe (except UK and Ireland) without any exam.
Shobhit Jayaswal taking an interview with students of Mordovia State University!
Mordovia State University RankingRanking
Mordovia State University is one of the highest ranked universities in the world. According to the Website 4icu.org, Mordovia State University is ranked 1,437 in the world! The same website ranks AIIMS Delhi as 1,681. Therefore, Mordovia State University is ranked higher than AIIMS Delhi (As on 06 January 2020)!
As per QS Rankings, MSU is ranked between 201-210 in Eastern Europe and Central Asia University Ranking and between 241-250 in the BRICS countries.
The high ranking of this university is a testament to the high-quality education imparted by the University.
Mordovia State University Eligibility
Following is the eligibility for an Indian student to get admission in MSU:
- The student must have 60% marks in class 12th. The student must have passed all the subjects and must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology in class 11th and 12th.
- You need to Qualify NEET from 2018 onwards for admission in any country for MBBS in abroad. NEET result is valid for 3 years for MBBS abroad from 2018.
- The student must be 17 years old on or before 31st December of the year in which he/she seeks admission.
- No entrance exam or test is required for securing admission for MBBS in Russia.
- Admission for Mordovia State University closes around 15th August and the batch goes by the 1st week of September every year. There is only one intake in the month of September.
Global Medical Foundation will provide complete assistance to every student who wished to study MBBS from Russia including guidance, admission assistance, Visa processing process and every other formality required to be completed to secure admission for MBBS in Russia.
Mordovia State UniversityHostel
Hostel for Indian students of Mordovia State University.
The Indian students’ hostel of Mordovia State University is located nearby the Campus of the university. The hostel provides 1 seater, 2 seaters, 3 seaters and 4 seaters facility to the students at different charges. This is the only university in Russia whose hostel has been given star rating! The hostel has Indian mess facility, gym facility and yoga facility. Every floor has a warden, ensuring the safety and security of the students. An Indian caretaker is also available at the hostel of the university to help the students.
Mordovia State UniversityStudents Sent by Global Medical Foundation
Global Medical Foundation is known for providing admission to students in the best universities only and thus, we have tied up with Mordovia State University for admission of Indian students. We are authorised for admission in MSU and we have sent many students for studying MBBS in Russia. GMF provides full admission support along with 6-year on-campus support in Russia. Get in touch with Shobhit Jayaswal directly for admission counseling: 9999404348.
Mordovia State UniversityFee Structure
Following is the Mordovia State University Fee Structure, payable in Ruble:
Year -> 1st Year including Fees + Hostel + 1 time charges 2nd Year Tuition Fee 3rd Year Tuition Fee 4th Year Tuition Fee 5th Year Tuition Fee 6th Year Tuition Fee Total Fees in Ruble (Payable to the University) 3,85,000 3,05,000 3,05,000 3,05,000 3,05,000 3,05,000 19,10,000 Fees in ₹ 4,17,500 3,30,000 3,30,000 3,30,000 3,30,000 3,30,000 20,67,000
- Hostel Charges extra from 2nd year onwards.
- Indian mess fees extra.
- Admission charges extra.
Check MBBS in Russia Eligibility.