Table of Contents
- 1 Odessa National Medical University
- 1.1 About Odessa National Medical University
- 1.2 Odessa National Medical University Accreditation
- 1.3 Odessa National Medical University Hostel
- 1.4 Odessa National Medical University Indian Mess
- 1.5 Odessa National Medical University Authorised Consultancy
- 1.6 Odessa National Medical University AdmissionsWhy study in Odessa National Medical University?
- 1.7 Odessa National Medical University - Students Sent by Global Medical Foundation
- 1.8 Odessa National Medical University Fee Structure
Odessa National Medical University
In this step-to-step guide about Odessa National Medical University, you will learn about the following things:
Call Back Form
Established in 1900
About Odessa National Medical University
Odessa National Medical University came into existence in the year 1900. It is a government university with the rights of self-governing. Many worldwide known scientists and the founders of numerous scientific medical schools, which brought glory to the world science worked in Odessa National Medical University.
Odessa National Medical University is recognised/listed by World Health Organisation, International Association of Universities, European University Association, Medical Councils of almost all major countries, including USA, UK, Europe, Indian & others. Odessa National Medical University is a member of the Bologna Process (Single European Area of Higher Studies).
Odessa National Medical University is the only university in Ukraine which is a member of MEDINE (Medical EDucation IN Europe). The Thematic Network on MEDINE addresses educational institutional and quality issues in European initiatives. This project is being carried out with the support of the European community.
Odessa National Medical University was the first university in Ukraine which started medical education in English medium in 1996. In 2005, Odessa National Medical University was awarded a medal for the development of a modern model for teaching the English speaking students by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
Odessa National Medical University is one of the largest higher medical university, a member of European and International Association of Universities, the leader of reformation of medical education in the country. Odessa National Medical University is a higher education institution of the IV (the top level) accreditation level conferred by the State Accreditation Committee of Ukraine.
Foreign Students: Foreign students have been studying since 1946. Over 6,000 students from Europe, Asia, Africa, America have got an education from this country and are working successfully as doctors in 87 countries of the world.
The studies are carried out by 800 teachers, 18 academicians, 105 professors and doctors of Medical Science, 407 docents and candidates of medical science. During the course, the students master all modern medical technologies which are available today in the world.
The university has 18 blocks which general area of 20,000 m square, 6 hostels (fully furnished with all essential facilities), a library with a total stock of 1 million books, publishing-printing complex, scientific medical computer centre, students polyclinic providing medical aid to the students free of cost and 3 museums, sport complex with indoor & outdoor sports facilities, Students’ Club/Cultural and Scientific Societies, modern recreation centers on the coast of Black Sea where up to 500 students can rest at a time.
Clinical Base: The clinical centres of the University have 9,648 patients beds. These clinical centres, which include well equipped 35 hospitals, have all conditions & facilities for practice & training for its doctors and students.
Odessa National Medical University Accreditation
Odessa National Medical University is recognized/listed by World Health Organization, International Association of Universities, European University Association, Medical Councils of almost all major countries, including USA, UK, Europe, India & others. ONMU is a member of the Bologna Process (Single European area of higher education).
Odessa National Medical University is the only university in Ukraine, which is a member of MEDINE (Medical Education in Europe). The Thematic Network on MEDINE addresses educational, institutional and quality issues in European medical education within the framework of European initiatives. This project is being carried out with the support of the European Community.
Odessa National Medical University Hostel
Hostels are provided with:
Free 24 hrs. gas, electricity, hot & cold water and phone.
Rooms are centrally heated.
Furniture and bedding in rooms is provided by the
Reading rooms and gym are also available in every
Hostels are provided with full security.
Hostels are surrounded by green belt with outdoor
sport activities like basketball, volleyball, football, etc.
Odessa National Medical University Indian Mess
The students who go to Odessa National Medical University Global Medical Foundation through will be provided with Indian mess service as shown above. Indian cooks make food for our students and delicious food and cuisines are provided to the students who take admission through Global Medical Foundation. Check out the video to see the Indian Mess facility at Odessa National Medical University.
Odessa National Medical University Authorised Consultancy
Global Medical Foundation is authorised by Odessa National Medical University for sending students to study MBBS in Ukraine. Odessa National Medical University is one of the best medical universities in Ukraine for MBBS. The students studying at Odessa National Medical University can also avail Screening Test coaching from Indian teachers at Odessa.
Global Medical Foundation provides admission to students from all over Indian who wish to study MBBS in Ukraine in Odessa National Medical University. Global Medical Foundation has sent hundreds of students for MBBS in the Philippines, MBBS in Ukraine, MBBS in Bangladesh and MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. We provide the best advice and guidance to the students. We provide the exact, right, and complete details to the students and guide them through the admission process. Shobhit Jayaswal of Global Medical Foundation has been to Ukraine multiple times and the information we share with you will be 100% genuine.
We will provide you with the best guidance for admission at Odessa National Medical University, also we will provide you with on-campus support for the complete duration of the course. Our representative will visit you on the campus too. Our aim is to provide such opportunities to the students which will provide them with quality education and taking admission in Odessa National Medical University is a step in the right direction.
We will help you make an informed decision, and provide step by step guidance through the application process once you have decided to make your career choice through Global Medical Foundation.
Odessa National Medical University AdmissionsWhy study in Odessa National Medical University?
- The Total College Fees of Odessa National Medical University is Affordable for Indian Students.
- The Standard of Education for MBBS in Ukraine is Very High Quality and Teachers/Lecturers here are highly qualified and leaders in their field.
- No Admission Test such as IELTS or GMAT is required for Admission in Odessa National Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine. The Admission Process is very simple and Global Medical Foundation will help you out in the entire process.
- The World Ranking of Odessa National Medical University is very high.
- The degree awarded by the Odessa National Medical University of Ukraine is Globally Recognised by International Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI) & the World Health Organization.
- The students who have completed their medical degrees from Odessa National Medical University in Ukraine are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams like MCI Screening Test, USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- Very Low Annual Fees – Studying MBBS in Ukraine costs 70% lower than the Private Medical Colleges in India. No Donation & no Hidden costs.
- Guest lecturers/professors and visiting faculty of the Universities in Ukraine include Globally Acclaimed Teachers and working professionals who are able to share their knowledge and experience with the young minds.
- Cost of living is also affordable in Ukraine.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Studying MBBS from Ukraine provides a gateway to other European Countries as it has bilateral student agreements in place with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and others thus making it easier for students to study in other European nations.
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is about 1:14 – Small class size ensures that Students get individual attention.
- More than 4,000 Indian students are currently studying at MBBS in Ukraine.
About MBBS in Ukraine:
Official Language Ukrainian
Currency Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH)
Exchange Rate ₹2.56 = 1 Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH)
Population 4.25 crore
Time Difference from India -2.30 hours from India during summer &
-3.30 hours from India during winters
Travel time from Delhi to Kiev, Ukraine 7-8 hours direct flight
MBBS in Ukraine Tuition Fees Between US $ 3,500 to 4,800
Type of colleges Both Private and Government
Duration 5.8 years
Medium of Instruction English, student will be taught the local language.
Odessa National Medical University - Students Sent by Global Medical Foundation
Odessa National Medical University Fee Structure
|Year ->||1st Year Fees||2nd Year Fees||3rd Year Fees||4th Year Fees||5th Year Fees||6th Year Fees||Total Fees|
|Tuition Fees in US $||4,370||4,550||4,770||5,120||5,460||5,800||US $ 30,070|
|Tuition Fees in ₹||2,97,160||3,09,400||3,24,360||3,48,160||3,71,280||3,94,400||₹ 20,44,760|
Odessa National Medical University total tuition fees is US $ 30,070 for 2019 session.
- US $ 1 = ₹68 has been used for calculations above. Please use the current exchange rate for the calculation of fees in ₹.
- One-time charges extra payable to the university (first year only).
- Hostel Charges = US $ 1,100 per year.
- Mess charges = US $ 1,200 per year.
- Admission, registration, visa processing, one-time charges payable to the university and air ticket charge extra.