Kyrgyz State Medical AcademyBest Government University in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Call Back Form for Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
Indian students review Kyrgyz State Medical Academy (10,000+ views, must watch):
About Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy (KSMA) or also known as KSMU and KGMA is a government medical college for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. It is located in the capital city of Bishkek and awards MD (Physician) degree to the graduating students. Established in 1939, KMSA is one of the oldest and most prestigious medical universities in Kyrgyzstan. It is also the college with the highest FMGE passing percentage in Kyrgyzstan.
The course duration is 5 years in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy from 2018 onwards and the medium of instruction will be English for the full 5 years. All clinical hospitals attached with the college are equipped to train students. In particular, all types of diagnostics, thermo-vision, angiography, endoscopic technique, treatment by hyperbaric oxygenation, laser therapy, and efferent methods of detoxication are taught.
KSMA is recognized by Medical Council of India, World Health Organization (WHO), FAIMER and IMED. Students are eligible to appear for USMLE, PLAT, NZREX, etc. for further studies in countries like USA, UK, New Zealand, etc.
In this step-by-step guide on Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, you will know about the following:
Table of Contents
- Kyrgyz State Medical AcademyBest Government University in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- About Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- About Kyrgyzstan
- Bishkek Climate
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Admission
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy for Indian Students
- Students sent by Global Medical Foundation to KSMA
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Hostel
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Official Website
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Ranking
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Eligibility
- Indian Food / Indian Mess ✅
- Why Take Admission through Global Medical Foundation?
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Fee Structure
Quick introduction to KSMA, Kyrgyzstan:
|Location||Bishkek, capital of Kyrgyzstan|
|Recognised by||MCI and WHO|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Fees||US $ 4,500|
No.1 in Kyrgyzstan
FMGE Coaching Provided
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is located in Bishkek, the capital city of Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyzstan is a central Asian country, north of India. Students who wish to study in a nearby country at low fees can choose to study in KSMA as it is only a 3-4 hours flight away from Delhi. The population of the country is about 62 lakh people with Russian and Kyrgyz as the official languages. Students are taught the local language in the 1st year while the in-class medium of education is English only. The currency is known as Som and as on 14 September 2019, 1.02 INR = 1.00 Som making MBBS in Kyrgyzstan pocket friendly for the students. Most of the country is covered in mountains. During winters, the weather goes around -5 to -10 degrees C whereas in Summers it is around 25 degrees C. The country is also known as ‘The Switzerland of Asia’ because of its natural beauty.
KSMA FMGE Passing Percentage (2012-14) = 26.6% (Highest in Kyrgyzstan)
Official Language Kyrgyz, Russian Capital Bishkek Currency Som Exchange Rate ₹1 = 1.00 Som Population 60 lakh MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Fees Asian Medical Institute = US $ 3,200 per year.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy = US $ 4,500 per year.
ISM= US $ 4,500 per year.
Osh State University = US $ 3,200 per year.
Time Difference from India +30 minutes from India Travel time from Delhi to Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan 3 hours 50 minutes direct flight Type of colleges Both Private and Government Duration 5-years Medium of Instruction English, student will be taught the local language.
The weather in Bishkek is generally very pleasent. The temperature will be above 0°C for all the months except December, January and February which is the time of winter and there will be snow fall too during this time.
Following is the average daily temperature in Bishkek:
Month Jan Feb Mar Apr May June July Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec Daily mean °C −2.6 −0.8 5.3 12.3 17.4 22.4 24.9 23.8 18.5 11.0 4.7 -0.9
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Admission
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy admission starts after the NEET exam in May while the admission letter will be issued after the declaration of NEET results. The validity of NEET for MBBS abroad is now 3 years from 2018 onwards. For admission letter, NEET qualified result is must.
The session starts in October and admission goes on till seats last.
The students have to apply by contacting Global Medical Foundation. The documents that need to be submitted by eligible candidates for admission are:
- 10th & 12th mark-sheets,
- Passport (not required at the time of admission letter),
- Passport size photographs,
- Aadhar card,
- NEET qualified result from 2018 onwards (NEET result valid for 3 years)
All the other formalities like Admission Letter, Visa & Air Ticket to Kyrgyzstan, etc. will be taken care of by Global Medical Foundation.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy for Indian Students
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is a Government University.
- It is MCI Recognised.
- KSMA is WHO Recognised.
- More than 75 years old. Established in 1939.
- English Medium Course at KSMA, Kyrgyzstan (Duration – 5 years).
- The course duration will be of 5-years from 2018 onwards.
- Indian Food available in the mess.
- Highest MCI Passing Percentage amongst all universities in Kyrgyzstan.
- Hostel located within the campus.
- Gym facility within the campus.
- Teachers to students ratio is 1:15.
- MCI Coaching provided by Indian teachers.
- All departments located inside or nearby the university.
- Various sports grounds within the campus
- University is located in the capital city- Bishkek.
- Undoubtfully the best university for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan!
Students sent by Global Medical Foundation to KSMA
Students from all over India can apply for admission in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy through Global Medical Foundation. Following are just some of the students who have taken admission through us in KSMA.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Hostel
Indian students will get accommodation in the hostels provided by Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. The hostel rooms will be well arranged and fully furnished. About 3-4 students will share one room. The hostel facility is good and provided students a safe environment for studying. Indian mess facility is also available to the students.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy hostel facility is one of the best.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Official Website
Beware! There are many fake websites of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. These fake websites are made by various agents in India to fool the students and their parents. They will pose as the official and exclusive representatives of the university. We suggest you beware of such agents.
The following is the only official website of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy:
All other websites are fake including-
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Ranking
Though there is no official ranking given for KSMA, there are some websites which have given ranking to this college. These websites give Kyrgyz State Medical Academy the following ranking:
- Webometrics: 14,721 world rank
- 4icu: 10,640 world rank
However, KSMA is undoubtedly the number 1 ranked college for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan because of the following reasons:
- government university
- focuses only on medical education
- established in 1939, one of the oldest in Kyrgyzstan
- highest FMGE passing percentage in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Eligibility
The following is Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Eligibility for an Indian student:
Entrance Exam in India There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc. NEET qualification is a must. Age The student must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken. Board The candidate must have completed class 12th from a regular and recognised board. Marks in class 12th The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology in class 12th (for general category student). A student from SC/ST/OBC must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology in class 12th.
The student must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
NEET You need to qualify NEET for admission in abroad. NEET is valid for 3 years from 2018 onwards. Passport The student must hold a valid passport.
Indian Food / Indian Mess ✅
Indian food is available for the students at KSMA. The university provides Indian mess where Indian chefs cook the food for the students. Both north and south Indian food is made available to the students. Apart from this, the students can cook food for themselves as and when they need. There are many Indian restaurants in Bishkek which serve authentic Indian food.
Overall, food is not a problem for Indian students as the Indian mess of KSMA provides food to the students.
Why Take Admission through Global Medical Foundation?
- Global Medical Foundation is an authorised representative of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
- We have sent students to KSMA.
- Shobhit Jayaswal of GMF has visited this university many times.
- We have our own Indian partner for taking care of students in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
- 5-year on campus assistance.
- Right experience to provide guidance to Indian students.
- Geniune and complete information about Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
- 100% visa guarantee.
- Study tab to students who take admission in KSMA.
- Free study material (on pen drive), laptop bag, lab coat to every student.
- We can provide reference of current students at KSMA.
- Study Material (1st year textbooks of all subjects) provided to the students at Bishkek.
- 1st time flight ticket from Delhi to Bishkek provided by GMF.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Fee Structure
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Fees for 2019 session is fixed at US $ 4,500 per year which is approx. INR 3,15,000 per annum. Apart from this, the other expenses include hostel fee and mess fee. These three expenses will be the majority of expenses for the students. Also, students generally travel once every year to India during the break.
The following is Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Fee Structure:
← Swipe left to check the entire table on small devices →
Year -> 1st Year 2nd Year 3rd Year 4th Year 5th Year Tuition Fee in US $ 4,500 4,500 4,500 4,500 4,500 Hostel Fee in US $ 600 600 600 600 600 Indian Mess Fee in US $ 1,200 1,200 1,200 1,200 1,200 Medical Insurance Fee in US $ 100 100 100 100 100 One-Time Charges Payable to the University in US $ 2,000 - - - - Exchange Rate (US $1 = ₹70) 70 70 70 70 70 Total in US $ 8,400 6,400 6,400 6,400 6,400 Total in ₹ 5,88,000 4,48,000 4,48,000 4,48,000 4,48,000
- Admission charges extra payable in India.
- One-time charges payable to the university include – MCI Screening Test Coaching: Regular Teaching & Coaching by Indian Faculty for all 5 years & also in India during Summer Break + IT study material: Online medical E learning program with question bank for all subjects in MD Program, FMGE & PG Entrance Examinations + Airport Pick Up & Drop at the Hostel + Mess & Library Enrolment + Student I-Card issuance + Practical training (observership) in Indian Hospitals in 3rd & 4th year for 4 weeks + Immigration Clearance + Visa Extension (Study Visa for 01 year) + Police registration.
The total budget including Tuition Fees+ Hostel Fees+ Indian Mess+ Medical Insurance for 5 years+ One-Time charges payable to the university in the 1st year will be approx. ₹24 lakh for Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.