Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
In this step-to-step guide about Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University, you will learn about the following things:
Table of Contents
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
- FMGE or MCI Passing Percentage
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University World Ranking
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University- A National Level University
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University- Students sent by Global Medical Foundation
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University- Globally Recognised Degree
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University- Eligibility for USMLE
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University- MCI Recognized Medical University in Ukraine
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University Hostel- Hostel Facility
- The Bologna Process
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University Admission- Why take admission in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University?
- Why Global Medical Foundation?
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University Fee Structure
Call Back Form
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is one of the oldest and best medical institution for higher education in Ukraine. The University was founded in 1945. In April 2009, about 796 foreign students were enrolled from 24 countries. The number has only increased with each year.
Why a lot of students choose Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is because it provides one of the cheapest options to study MBBS in Ukraine. Also, it had the best MCI result in Ukraine in 2015-18.
All the educational programs of the University are regulated and approved by the Ministry of Education & Science of Ukraine and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. Degrees and diplomas issued to International students by the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University are legalised by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine. As the university is MCI recognised, the Indian students will be eligible to practice in India, subject to clearing all the formalities including the screening test. Indian students going to Ukraine through Global Medical Foundation have traditionally performed exceptionally well in the MCI Screening Test.
FMGE or MCI Passing Percentage
Before taking admission in any university, Global Medical Foundation always suggests the students to check one thing: FMGE or MCI Screeing Test passing percentage of the university. This helps the students understand the reality of the quality of education from the university. Let us check Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University’s MCI passing percentage:
Between 2015-18, Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University had the highest FMGE passing percentage among all the universities in Ukraine. Added to this, the tuition fee is lower than most other universities which are at National level. CLICK TO CALL GMF for admission.
However, between 2012-18, the overall best performing university is Bukovinian State Medical University in Ukraine.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University World Ranking
As per the website 4icu.org the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University world ranking is 7,906 and as per Webometrics, the world ranking of BSMU is 8,601 as on 16th November 2019. However, as stated by Global Medical Foundation on several occasions, these world rankings have no relevance while selecting the medical university for MBBS abroad.
The rankings which Indian students should be checking is the MCI result and the highest and best MCI result from Ukraine is of Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University (2015-18).
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University- A National Level University
Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University is one of the few Medical Universities in Ukraine to be designated as a “National Medical University” by the government of Ukraine. The university’s history started in 1945 and is affiliated to the Medical Council of India. Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University is listed in the WHO Directory of Medical Schools and also in the US FAIMER International Medical Education Directory (IMED).
The university is one of the oldest and leading medical University of Ukraine from last 74 years and former USSR. High level of qualification allows graduates of the University to work successfully in many countries of the world, to achieve great success in science and practical public health services. Among them are scientists, heads of public health service, honored doctors.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University provides high quality education to students who are looking for quality education at an affordable course fees. There are thirteen faculties and a preparatory department.
Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University- Students sent by Global Medical Foundation
Global Medical Foundation has sent 200+ students to study MBBS in Ukraine. We have sent many students to Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University.
We are one of the best MBBS abroad consultants in India. We strive to provide the best service to the students. Shobhit Jayaswal, owner of Global Medical Foundation will be Ukraine during September-October and will personally guide the students who take admission through us. CLICK TO CALL Shobhit Jayaswal directly.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University- Globally Recognised Degree
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is listed in the following Directories:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- International Medical Education Directory (IMED)
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Medical Council of Canada (MCC)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
Students of Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University are eligible to apply for certification and licensure in over 150 countries in the world including: US, UK, Canada, Australia, India, Singapore, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, UAE, Saudi Arabia, etc.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University- Eligibility for USMLE
USA: Students and graduates of Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University are eligible to participate in the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) & receive ECFMG certification. ECFMG certification requires all graduates to have passed USMLE Step 1 & 2 (both sections) and submit a final transcript and provide a copy of the graduate’s diploma verification. Once ECFMG certification is granted; graduates are eligible for Postgraduate Medical Education (Residency Training) in the United States of America.
Prospective & current students of Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University wishing to practice in the USA are encouraged to educate themselves on the licensure policies in respective states. Information can be obtained by going to the Federation of State Medical Boards of the United States (FSMB) website and from related resources.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University- MCI Recognized Medical University in Ukraine
Students from India are eligible to sit for the National Board of Examination (NBE) and to register with the Medical Council of India (MCI); after obtaining an “Eligibility Certificate” from the MCI prior to sitting for the Competency test conducted by the NBE and complying with any other guide-lines of the certification authority. Similarly, students/graduates of Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University are eligible to sit for the licensure & certification examinations of many other countries such as Australia, Canada, New Zealand, UAE, Singapore, etc. All students & graduates should educate themselves on the licensure policies of India or the countries where they propose to practice and prepare accordingly- in terms of: Education, documents, attestation, immigration, subject competency exam, language competency examination and residency and work permit laws.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University Hostel- Hostel Facility
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University has an excellent system of hostel accommodation for its students. The university owns as many as three hostel buildings which can accommodate more than 2,000 students.
The students will be provided with rooms which are fully furnished. The hostel system consists of an apartment like living system with two bed and three-beds in a room with an attached toilet. On every floor, there is a common hall and a common kitchen for cooking. The students at Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University have the option to cook food for themselves. On the ground floor, there is a gym cum recreation centre including a table tennis table.
The hostels are well-maintained at Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University and are fully furnished: the hostel rooms come furnished with beds, mattress, pillow, blanket, two side tables, one cupboard per room and one table and chair per room. The students will get a weekly change of bed sheet and pillowcase. Hot water is available in the hostel in the designated hours. All rooms are centrally heated, even if it is cold outside, the temperature inside the hostel building will be regulated. A plumber, carpenter and electrician are available on call.
Admission to the hostel is competitive and the room you will get will depend on the availability of 2 seaters or 3 seaters rooms. It is based on the first-come-first-serve basis and subject to availability. The hostel provides a safe environment for the students. Students residing in the hostel sign an annual contract and are expected to follow the rules of the hostel; which include the closing of the hostel gates at 11.00 pm, registering all visitors to the hostel, not making noise and showing consideration to fellow residents in the hostel.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University Hostel Fees:
The hostel fee is between US $ 300 to 1,000 for the batch starting in September.
A contract is signed, between the student and the University and this is renewed every year.
Hostel fees once paid is not refundable.
The main hostel is located about 2 kilometres from the Dean’s office and the city centre. Many buses cover this distance or it is a pleasant 20-25 minute walk. Supermarkets and grocery shops are within 2-3 minutes walk from the hostel.
Off-campus housing/flats are available to students who can rent rooms or flats in private apartments. There are at various prices ranging from $ 150 to $ 350 per month, depending on the size and location of the flat. India / International students who live outside the hostel are required to notify the Foreign Dean’s office in writing of their address so that the address change is informed to the Foreigners Registration office as required under the laws of Ukraine.
The Bologna Process
Courses offered by Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University follow the “Bologna Process” with the objective of establishing a European Higher Education Area. A process driven by the 46 participating countries and the council of Europe. The primary goals are a follows:
- Easy to move from one country to another within the European Higher Education Area- for the purpose of further study and employment.
- Increase attractiveness of European higher education so that many people from non-European countries also come to study and/or work in Europe.
- Provide Europe with a broad, high quality and advanced knowledge base, and ensure the development of Europe as a stable, peaceful and tolerant community.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University Admission- Why take admission in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University?
- The Total College Fees Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is Low and Affordable for Indian Students.
- The Standard of Education for MBBS in Ukraine is Very High Quality and Teachers/Lecturers here are highly qualified and leaders in their field.
- No Admission Test such as IELTS or GMAT is required for Admission in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine. The Admission Process is very simple and Global Medical Foundation will help you out in the entire process.
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is a part of the Bologna Process [The Bologna Process is a series of ministerial meetings and agreements between European countries designed to ensure comparability of the standards and quality of higher education qualifications] which ensures a high quality of education.
- The World Ranking of Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is very high.
- The degree awarded by the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University of Ukraine are Globally Recognised by International Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine).
- The students who have completed their medical degrees from Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University in Ukraine are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams like MCI Screening Test, USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- Very Low Annual Fees – Studying MBBS in Ukraine costs 70% lower than the Private Medical Colleges in India. No Donation & no Hidden costs.
- Guest lecturers/professors and visiting faculty of the Universities in Ukraine include Globally Acclaimed Teachers and working professionals who are able to share their knowledge and experience with the young minds.
- Cost of living is also affordable in Ukraine.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine provides a gateway to other European Countries as it has bilateral student agreements in place with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and others thus making it easier for students to study in other European nations.
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is about 1:14 – Small class size ensures that Students get individual attention.
- More than 4,000 Indian students are currently studying at MBBS in Ukraine.
About MBBS in Ukraine–
Official Language Ukrainian Capital Kiev Currency Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH) Exchange Rate ₹2.87 = 1 Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH) Population 4.48 crore Time Difference from India -2.30 hours from India during summer &
-3.30 hours from India during winters
Travel time from Delhi to Kiev, Ukraine 7-8 hours direct flight MBBS in Ukraine Tuition Fees Between US $ 3,500 to 5,000 Type of colleges Both Private and Government Duration 5.8 years Medium of Instruction English, students will be taught the local language. Religion Orthodox Christianity
Why Global Medical Foundation?
- Global Medical Foundation is the authorised representative of Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University.
- We have sent 200+ students for MBBS in Ukraine.
- Shobhit Jayaswal will provide personal guidance to the students in Ukraine in September-October.
- On-campus support for 6-years.
- Right experience to provide guidance to Indian students.
- Seminars in India with university officials from Ukraine.
- Genuine and complete information about Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University.
- 100% visa guarantee.
- We can provide reference of students and organise meeting with passed out students.
- Free study material, lab coat and bag to all our students.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University Fee Structure
The following is Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University Fees –
Year -> 1st year 2nd Year 3rd Year 4th Year 5th Year 6th Year Total for 6 Years Fees in US $ 4,000 4,000 4,000 4,000 4,000 4,000 24,000 Hostel Fee in US $ 800 800 800 800 800 800 4,800 Total in US $ 4,800 4,800 4,800 4,800 4,800 4,800 28,800 Total in ₹ 3,36,000 3,36,000 3,36,000 3,36,000 3,36,000 3,36,000 20,16,000
US $ 1= ₹70 has been taken as the exchange rate above. Please use the current exchange for calculation of fees in INR.
- Admission, application and visa charges will be extra.
- Flight tickets at actual rate extra.
- Food expenses per year = Approx. INR 70,000 per year extra.