Study MBBS Abroad
Indian students have plenty of options to choose from when it comes to studing MBBS abroad. However, the availability of so many options does not make the task of selecting the right university easy. It is rather confusing as you will find different opinions about these options for MBBS abroad.
You will visit different conusltancies or agents and speak with current students or your friends who are studying MBBS from abroad and each one will tell or suggest you something different.
Then how to really know which university or college is best for you?
The most important thing that you need to understand is that you can check the quality of education of a college by checking the FMGE pass percentage.
Global Medical Foundation will personally recommend the following universities:
- Bukovinian State Medical University, Ukraine
- Vinnitsa National Medical University, Ukraine
- Kharkiv National Medical University, Ukraine
- Mordovia State University, Russia
- Crimea Federal University, Russia
- Dhaka National Medical College, Bangladesh
- Jaharul Islam Medical College, Bangladesh
- Davao Medical School Foundation, the Philippines
- Lyceum Northwestern University, the Philippines,
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, Kyrgyzstan
- Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan