Call for admission in Mari State University
Mari State University, Russia was established in 1972 and is a MCI recognised government university. It is located in Yoshkar-Ola, Mari El Republic and is a world renowned university for education, science and culture. Mari State Medical University has 6 faculties, 5 institutes, about 8 thousand students and a highly professional team of professors, teachers and researchers. Its formation has led to the evolution and technological advancement in medical field unleashing the hidden potential in its capable students. Mari State University has a rich history of mixed cultures bringing the world together in a classroom where the students can develop cross functional knowledge base with a good synthesis of national and international perspective. The total number of students studying is approximately 8,663 of which around 2,500 students live in halls of residence.
Mari State University Duration
MBBS in Russia duration is of 5+1 year, which makes it a total of 6 years. It is actually a combination of first 5 years of classroom learning and then 1 year of apprenticeship. During this span of time the university provides maximum exposure to the students to learn and grow.
After completing the course and getting your degree, you can come back to India and sit for the licensing exam.
Mari State University Eligibility
Following is the eligibility criteria for admission in Mari State Medical University –
Entrance Exam in India There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc. NEET qualification is must. Age The student must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken. Board The candidate must have completed class 12th from a regular and recognised board. Marks for General Category students The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject. Marks for Other Category students The candidate must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject. NEET You need to qualify NEET from 2018 onwards for admission in abroad. NEET result is valid for 3 years from 2018 onwards for MBBS abroad admission.
MBBS from Mari State University is recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and is enlisted with the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS) or in other words, this university is WHO approved too. Being one of the most popular university for MBBS in Russia, this university also provides all the required facilities to the international students coming from various countries of the globe.
Mari State University World Ranking
As on January 2020 –
- As per the website ‘https://www.4icu.org/’, Mari State University world ranking is 4783 and the country rank is 168.
- There were no records found of Indian students appearing or passing FMGE after MBBS from Mari State University between 2012-18.
Global Medical Foundation will suggest that the students must take admission in the universities with a proven track record. We will suggest that the students should choose universities like:
Mari State University has its own hostels with segregated dormitory for both the male and female genders.The hostel rooms are fully furnished with beds, study tables, cupboard and provides free Wi-Fi, 24 hrs heater & hot water facilities. All the floors of the hostel have a big kitchen and students can cook as they wish with no extra charges.
The summers are comfortable and partly cloudy and the winters are long and snowy. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from -13 degree celsius to 24 degree celsius.
As far as dining is concerned, you can find different cuisines at your dinner table. There is no compromise for authentic Indian food lovers. The availability of Indian food in the mess of hostels makes up for the major missing.
Food is available at affordable rates. Not only this, students can cook food if they wish to, for a change.
Mari State University Review
Check Mari State University Review –
- The best part is getting quality education at affordable prices without paying any other donation fees
- The medium of education is English
- Comfortable and safe hostel facilities
- Admission procedure is easy
- There are great opportunities for students to participate in extra-curricular activities as well
- Universally recognised degrees: The degree of MD from Mari State University is recognised by MCI, WHO, ECFMG and others countries.
- In Mari State University, the student-teacher- ratio is always kept at the optimum level. This allows the professors to give personal attention to every student and impart quality education.
Why Global Medical Foundation?
Why choose Global Medical Foundation?
- We have sent 350+ students for studying MBBS abroad.
- We have sent students from all over India – Delhi, Jharkhand, Bihar, Kerela, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Odisha, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Assam, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, West Bengal, Haryana, Andhra Pradesh.
- Shobhit Jayaswal has visited many universities in Russia.
- 6-year on-campus support for taking care of students in Russia through Indian representative.
- Right experience to provide guidance to Indian students.
- Geniune and complete information about Perm State University.
- 100% visa and admission guarantee.
- We can provide reference of students and organize meeting with passed out students.
Mari State University Fees Structure
Following is Mari State University Fees Structure –
|Year||Fees in US $||Fees in ₹|
This includes – Tuition fee, Hostel fee, Medical Insurance, Multiple visa & Registration, Documents translation into the Russian language and Notarized fee, Airport pickup and Mobile sim-card, Equivalence certificate fee, etc