About Crimea Federal University
Get a Call From us for Admission in Crimea State Medical University
Crimea State Medical University, also known as Crimea Federal Academy or Crimea Federal University is one of the best and yet the cheapest medical universities for MBBS in Russia. The university was established in 1918 and was a part of Ukraine before 2014. However, since Russia has taken control of this region, the university is now a part of Russia since 2014. The university is present in the list of MCI Recognised Universities.
🥇 Between 2012-14, Crimea State Medical University had the highest FMGE Passing Percentage among all the universities in Russia at 38.7%. Between 2015-18, the result was very good again as the MCI result was 24.76%.
|MCI Result % (2012-14)||MCI Result % (2015-18)||Tuition Fees Per Year in US $|
|38.7%||24.76%||US $ 3,000|
⚠️ However, not every student will be eligible to get admission in Crimea State Medical University as the eligibility is to have 70% aggregate marks in Chemistry & Biology in class 12th along with being NEET qualified.
In case you have less than 70% aggregate marks in Chemistry & Biology in class 12th, then the best alternate options for you are:
Crimea Federal Medical University is also one of the cheapest universities in Russia and also one of the best. The entire course at Crimea State Medical University is in English Medium. The total tuition fee of Crimea State Medical University is approx.₹12.60 lakh only. In this step-by-step guide on Crimea State Medical University, you will get to know about:
About Crimea State Medical University:
Topic Description Duration 5.8 years Medium of Instruction English Do I need to learn the local language? Yes, the university will give classes for the local language from the 1st year itself. Climate The temperature will be below 0° in December, January and February and between 5°-25° during the rest of the year. MCI recognised university? Yes Type of University Government Tuition Fee USD 3,000 per year Eligibility for Admission 70% aggregate marks in Chemistry and Biology in 12th IELTS/GMAT/TOEFL requirement No Dominant Religion Christianity Degree Name MD (Physician) equivalent to MBBS in India
Why choose Crimea State Medical University?
Benefits of studying MBBS in Crimea State Medical University:
- Crimea State Medical University is a government university which is more than 100 years old now. It is also one of the best medical universities situated in Russia.
- Crimea State Medical University is recognised by the Medical Council of India.
- It had the highest MCI Screening Test passing percentage between 2012-14 in Russia.
- The entire program is in English medium for the entire 6 years.
- Tuition fee of Crimea State Medical University is unbelievably low for a university of such a big name and reputation. The tuition fee is approx. INR 12.60 lakh only.
- There is an Indian mess at the university which serves both north and south Indian food three times a day. The mess charge is only USD 120 per month. Indian students thus will save time as they don’t have to do any cooking.
- The hostel charges from 2nd year onwards are only USD 200 per year. This is extremely low.
Crimea State Medical University Eligibility
Following is Crimea State Medical University Eligibility:
Entrance Exam in India There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc. NEET qualification is must. Age The student must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken. Board The candidate must have completed class 12th from a regular and recognised board. Marks in class 12th The student must have an aggregate of at least 70% in Chemistry and Biology and must have passed Physics and English as compulsory subjects. NEET You need to qualify NEET from 2018 onwards for admission in abroad. NEET result is valid for 3 years for MBBS abroad from 2018 onwards. Passport The student must hold a valid passport.
Crimea State Medical University Admission
Crimea State Medical University admissions start in the month of April. The students who have 70% marks aggreate in Biology and Chemistry in class 12th can do pre-registration if they are confident of qualifying NEET or if they have cleared NEET previously (NEET validity is 3 years now).
The univeristy will issue admission letters after the declaration of NEET results. The admission is on first come first serve basis. After the NEET result is declared, the admission process gets started and visa processing has to be done after getting admission letter from the university.
The session at Crimea Federal Medical University starts in the month of September. Contact us on 9999404348 to apply now.
Why Global Medical Foundation for MBBS in Russia?
- Global Medical Foundation is authorised to send students to Crimea State Medical University/
- GMF has sent students to study MBBS in Russia.
- Shobhit Jayaswal has visited several universities in Russia.
- We have our own Indian partner for taking care of students in Crimea Federal Medical University.
- Right experience to provide guidance to Indian students.
- Geniune and complete information about Crimea Federal Medical University.
- 100% visa guarantee.
- We can provide reference of current students.
Crimea State Medical University Ranking
There is no official ranking list of the medical universities in abroad. However, as per the website 4icu.org, Crimea Federal Medical University Ranking is 3,346 in the world. Mordovia State University, Russia world ranking as per 4icu.org is 1,437 and Ulyanovsk State University at 3,008.
It must be noted that world ranking is not a valid factor to decide a college for MBBS in abroad. Rather, the students should check which university has good passing percentage in the screening test.
Crimea State Medical University Fees
- Crimea Federal University Fees
- Crimea State Medical University Fees Structure 2020
- Crimea Federal Medical University Fee Structure
- Crimea Federal University Fees 2020
- Crimea Federal Academy Fees
Year -> 1st Year 2nd Year 3rd Year 4th Year 5th Year 6th Year Total in US $ 5,500 3,400 3,400 3,400 3,400 3,400 Total in INR 3,85,000 2,38,000 2,38,000 2,38,000 2,38,000 2,38,000
- Fees above include per year Tuition fee, hostel fee, medical insurance, multiple entry visa and registration.
- US $ 1 = INR 70 used for calculation above. Kindly use the current exchange rate for calculation of fees.
- Indian mess = US $ 120 per month (lunch and dinner).
- Admission charges extra payable in India to Global Medical Foundation.