Table of Contents
Kuban State Medical University
Get a call back for admission at Kuban State Medical University
Kuban State Medical University, Russia campus 360° view:
Kuban State Medical University is an MCI & WHO recognised university for MBBS in Russia. It was established in 1920 and is one of the oldest medical colleges in Russia. The university is a public / government medical college. MBBS course duration at Kuban State Medical Universityis 6 years and the medium of instruction is English. It is located in South Russia, in Krasnodar, the capital of Krasnodar Krai. Flight duration from Moscow to Krasnodar is about 2-2.5 hours. It is one of the more popular Russian universities among Indian students. As per the data provided by the National Board of Examination, 238 Indian gradutes from KSMU appeared in FMGE (2015-18). Here is an overview on Kuban State University:
|MCI & WHO Recognised?||Yes|
|Located in||Krasnodar, South Russia|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Need to learn local language?||Yes|
|Climate||Below 0° for 3-4 months|
|Exchange Rate||₽ 1 = ₹ 1.12|
Kuban State Medical University Ranking
Kuban State Medical University Ranking –
- As per the website ‘https://www.4icu.org/’, Russian National Research Medical University world ranking is 6,966 and the country rank is 270.
- QS World University Ranking for medicine colleges only ranks the university in top 301-350 universities in the EECA University Rankings.
- FMGE passing percentage between 2015-18 was 3.78% only.
Global Medical Foundation will suggest that the students must take admission in the universities with a proven track record. We will suggest that the students should choose universities like:
FMGE Result / MCI Screening Test Passing Percentage
The following data was published by the National Board of Examination (NBE) which conducts FMGE:
- A total of 238 students appeared for FMGE after graduating from Kuban State Medical University.
- Out of the 238, only 9 students cleared FMGE or MCI Screening test.
- This data is for 2015-18 only.
The FMGE passing percentage is only 3.78%. Indian students have fared poorly after studying from Kuban State Medical University. We recommend Bukovinian State Medical University to the students. It has one of the best FMGE results among all the universities abroad and the overall budget is also very affordable.
Check country-wise FMGE result.
Kuban State Medical University Tuition Fees
Following is Kuban State Medical University tuition fees:
|1st Year||$ 6,300|
|2nd Year||$ 4,700|
|3rd Year||$ 4,700|
|4th Year||$ 4,700|
|5th Year||$ 4,700|
|6th Year||$ 4,700|
Kuban State Medical University fee breakdown (in US $):
- Tuition fee: $ 4,300 per year
- Hostel fee: $ 250 per year
- Medical Insurance: $ 100 per year
- Multiple visa & Registration: $ 50 per year
- One-time charges payable in the first year includes: Documents translation into the Russian language and Notarization of documents. Airport pickup and Mobile sim-card. Equivalence certificate fee. HIV test, Malaria D-group test, Fluorography test. 3 days food after arrival and transportation cost upon medical checkup.
Please note that food cost will be extra. Also, flight fare and admission fees will be extra.
Your overall budget including tuition fee, hostel fee, food expense, medical insurance, one-time charges, visa fee, one-time to and fro travel per year and admission fee should be in the range of ₹25-30 lakh.