Call Back for Far Eastern Federal University, Russia Admission
Far Eastern Federal University campus 360° view:
Far Eastern Federal University is an MCI and WHO recognised university located in Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, Russia. It takes around 12 hours via flight to reach Vladivostok from Delhi. Far Eastern Federal University was established in 1899. The duration for the MBBS course here is 5.8 years. Entire course is taught in English-medium. The tuition fee is approx. ₹20 lakh for the whole course. This university has a very beautiful and big campus. It currently schools more than 40,000 students. Here is an overview on FEFU:
|MCI & WHO Recognised?||Yes|
|Located in||Vladivostok, Russia|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|Need to learn local language?||Yes|
|Climate||Below 0° for 4-5 months|
|Exchange Rate||₽ 1 = ₹ 1.12|
Far Eastern Federal University Ranking
Far Eastern Federal University World Ranking –
- Times Higher Education does not give a specific rank to Far Eastern Federal University as it mentions it as 1,000+.
- As per QS Top Universities, the QS Global World Ranking is 531-540, BRICS Ranking is 87 and EECA University Ranking is 90.
- According to Round University Ranking (RUR), its world ranking is 337 in the medical sciences category, 483 in natural sciences and 535 in life sciences category.
- As per Russian universities RAEX “Expert” Ranking, Far Eastern Federal University is ranked 28 in Russia.
- According to Interfax National University Ranking, the university hold the 17th position in Russia.
- No data available of FMGE passing percentage which implies that Indian students have not appeared in FMGE yet (2012-18).
Global Medical Foundation will suggest that the students must take admission in the universities with a proven track record. We will suggest that the students should choose universities like:
Far Eastern Federal University Hostel
Far Eastern Federal University provides on-campus hostel facility to students. The students have different accommodation options at the dormitory rooms. The following hostel accommodation options are available to the FEFU students: double rooms, two-room suites for 3 tenants and two-room suites for 4 tenants.
The rooms are fully furnished and have all the required furniture items already installed. Bedding items will be provided to the students at their check-in. Rooms are cleaned by maintainance personnel every week.
Every floor at the hostel building has kitchen area so that the students can cook food whenever needed. All the required kitchen equipments are installed. Also, the hostel buildings are equipped with the laundry rooms.
The following options are available for the students:
Double Room hostel
Floor area: from 25 to 32 sq.m.
Two single beds, two desks, two chairs, two bookshelves or two floor-standing shelves, a sliding door wardrobe, and a regular wardrobe.
Three-person suite (two rooms):
Floor area: from 37 to 42 sq.m. Three single beds, three desks, three chairs, three bookshelves or three floor-standing shelves, a sliding door wardrobe, and two regular wardrobes.
Four-person suite (two rooms):
Floor area: from 50 to 61 sq.m. Four single beds, three desks, four chairs, four bookshelves or four floor-standing shelves, a sliding door wardrobe, and two regular wardrobes.
Far Eastern Federal University Admission Requirements
Following is Far Eastern Federal University eligibility criteria for Indian students:
|Entrance Exam in India||There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc. NEET qualification is must.|
|Age||The student must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.|
|Board||The candidate must have completed class 12th from a regular and recognised board.|
|Marks for General Category students||The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject.|
|Marks for Other Category students||The candidate must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject.|
|NEET||You need to qualify NEET from 2018 onwards for admission in abroad. NEET result is valid for 3 years from 2018 onwards for MBBS abroad admission.|
Far Eastern Federal University MBBS Fees
Following is Far Eastern Federal University fee strcuture:
|Fee||1st Year ($)||2nd-6th Year ($)|
|Medical Insurance + visa||150||150|
|Total per year||6,500||5,400|
- Miscellaneous expenses includes: Airport transfer assistance till Hostel, medical checkup, documents attestation, registration, invitation for visa etc.
- Indian Food Available at US $1.500/per year.
- Flight ticket charges extra.
- Admission charges extra.