Ukraine Medical College
Following is the list of all MCI recognised Ukraine Medical College as on 4th April 2019:
|1||Ukraine||Bukovinian State Medical University|
|2||Ukraine||Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University|
|3||Ukraine||Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy|
|4||Ukraine||I.Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University|
|5||Ukraine||Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University|
|6||Ukraine||Kharkiv National Medical University|
|7||Ukraine||Kyiv Medical University of UAFM, Kyiv|
|8||Ukraine||Lugansk State Medical University (Rubizhne)|
|9||Ukraine||National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya|
|10||Ukraine||O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University|
|11||Ukraine||Odessa National Medical University|
|12||Ukraine||Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University, Ukraine|
|13||Ukraine||Sumy State University, Sumy|
|14||Ukraine||Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine|
|15||Ukraine||Ukranian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava, Ukraine|
|16||Ukraine||Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine|
|17||Ukraine||V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University|
|18||Ukraine||Zaporozhye State Medical University|
Source: MCI Website
You can apply for admission in almost all the Ukraine medical college through Global Medical Foundation. We are an authorised admission partner of almost all the universities in Ukraine and we have sent more than 100 students for MBBS in Ukraine.
You can check MBBS in Ukraine fees to get a better idea of the budget required for these Ukraine medical colleges. You should have a budget of at least ₹25 lakh for studying MBBS in Ukraine including tuition fee, hostel and food. If you are looking for something below the budget of ₹20 lakh, then you can check the options available for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
The minimum MBBS in Ukraine eligibility criteria are as follows:
- There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc.
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the General category.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.
- You need to clear NEET from 2019 onwards for admission in any country in abroad.