Table of Contents
- 1 MBBS in ChinaStudy MBBS in China
- 1.1 MBBS in China for Indian StudentsStudy MBBS in China
- 1.2 MBBS in China for Indian StudentsStudy MBBS in China FAQ
- 22.214.171.124 Are the medical colleges in China owned by government or are private owned?
- 126.96.36.199 How many students from India are currently studying in China?
- 188.8.131.52 Will I be eligible to work in government hospitals? Will my salary be at par with the doctors who studied in India?
- 184.108.40.206 Can I practice in India after completing my education in China?
- 220.127.116.11 Do I have to learn the Chinese local language Mandarin?
- 18.104.22.168 How much are the living expenses in China?
- 22.214.171.124 Is studying MBBS from China expensive?
- 126.96.36.199 When will I be able to visit India?
- 188.8.131.52 How do I get a Visa? Will Global Medical Foundation help me in the Visa Process?
- 1.3 Admission Procedure for MBBS in ChinaStudy MBBS in China
- 1.4 MBBS in China Fee Structure 2018Study MBBS in China Fee Structure
MBBS in ChinaStudy MBBS in China
Call Back Form
MBBS in China directly puts a student on the path of a potentially successful career. China hosts some of the highest ranked colleges for studying MBBS. Infrastructure for MBBS studies are vastly advanced and teaching methods are in sync with the latest trends in the world. This is why thousands of students flock to China every year for pursuing their medical education. Another reason behind this popularity of studying MBBS in China is the very fact that the course fee is mostly lower when compared to all European countries and other places of the world. All the medical colleges and universities where Global Medical Foundation helps students get admission in MBBS in China and in abroad are approved by the World Health Organization (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI) and Ministry of Education, China (MOE).
Students choosing to study MBBS in China are taught in English language only. Students will get local language classes from 1st year. Learning the local language is necessary to interact with the locals and is also required at the time of internship or hospital visits. After completing MBBS in China, Indian students are eligible for appearing for MCI Screening Test (FMGE), USMLE, as well as PLB of U.K. Clearing these exams and complying with the rules and regulations will ensure that the student can practice medical in the respective country. In recent years, thousands
After completing MBBS in China, Indian students are eligible for appearing for MCI Screening Test (FMGE), USMLE, as well as PLAB of U.K. Clearing these exams and complying with the rules and regulations will ensure that the student can practice medical in the respective country. In recent years, thousands of Indian and international students have done their MBBS from China and have enjoyed a successful career in the medical field. To study MBBS in China, in the top-ranked MCI Approved Universities at affordable tuition fees, call Global Medical Foundation now!
Direct Admission That Fits Your Budget
MBBS in China is not only affordable but it offers a great return on investment in the form of a very high quality of education and a plethora of opportunities in the field of medicine.
Worldwide Recognition of Degree for MBBS in China
The degree you will get after MBBS from China is recognized worldwide including by MCI and WHO and MOE (China Ministry of Education). You will receive world-class education.
English Medium Education
The MBBS course in China is taught by Professors and Lecturers who are adept at speaking English. Students are also taught the local language from the 1st year.
MBBS in China for Indian StudentsStudy MBBS in China
- The fees for MBBS in China is low and affordable, the cost of living is less.
- The level of education is world-class and MBBS colleges in China are some of the best-ranked colleges globally.
- The universities offering MBBS in China are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), MOE (China Ministry of Education) and World Health Organization (WHO).
- The MBBS degree a student would receive after completing his education from China commands worldwide acceptance.
- MBBS in China will be taught in the English language.
- Students will visit well-equipped hospitals which will be associated with Universities. This will provide the student with a great opportunity to apply the practical side of what he/she learns theoretically in the classroom.
- Hostel facility is available with excellent infrastructure. The hostel premises will ensure security of Indian/international students who go for MBBS in China.
- Ample employment opportunities.
- Global exposure for Indian nationals doing MBBS in China.
MBBS in China for Indian StudentsStudy MBBS in China FAQ
Are the medical colleges in China owned by government or are private owned?
The the medical colleges in China are government colleges.
How many students from India are currently studying in China?
There are more than 10,000 Indian students currently studying medicine in China and among them, about 40% are girls. This shows the high-level of security in the country for women.
Will I be eligible to work in government hospitals? Will my salary be at par with the doctors who studied in India?
Yes, after studying from China, you are eligible working in government hospitals and your salary or pay will be the same as those who study in India.
Can I practice in India after completing my education in China?
Yes, you will be eligible to practise in India. You will have to appear for the MCI screening test upon your return to India. On clearing the screening test you will be eligible for registration as a doctor and you can then practice in India.
Do I have to learn the Chinese local language Mandarin?
Yes, you will have to learn the Chinese language while studying MBBS in China. Language classes are part of the curriculum and is taught daily for about 45 minutes. This will help you for your day to day activities in the market, railway station, airport etc. But most importantly it is required to converse / communicate with patients during your internship program and PG course. In some
This will help you out in your day to day activities such as in the market, railway station, airport etc. This will help you converse with the locals.
Most importantly it is required to converse and communicate with patients during your internship program and PG course. In some Universities, you will have to pass HSK4 exam which will be taken in the 3rd year.
How much are the living expenses in China?
Living cost in China is very limited.
Food will cost you about ₹ 60,000/- per year. Your accommodation expense will depend on the hostel charges of the college you get admission in.
Is studying MBBS from China expensive?
No, MBBS from medical universities in China is much cheaper when compared to studying MBBS in private colleges in India. The facilities in China are of world class standard. The total expense will be almost 1/3rd of the cost of studying in private medical colleges in India. Low cost and high-quality of education is one of the main reason that Indian students flock to study in China.
When will I be able to visit India?
In China, there are two main vacations. The winter vacation is between January-February and the summer Vacation is in the months of July-September. The Summer vacation is normally for 7 weeks and you can easily visit your home during this period.
How do I get a Visa? Will Global Medical Foundation help me in the Visa Process?
Yes, we will process your visa application and help you getting admission in China.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in ChinaStudy MBBS in China
- Contact Global Medical Foundation regarding the University where you wish to take admission and send your class XII mark sheet along with the required documents.
The documents will be sent to Admission Committee of the respective University for review.
- Upon a green signal from the University, Global Medical Foundation will inform the student about it and then the admission process will begin.
- The student will have to pay the college tuition fee, along with rest of the dues.
- The University will issue the Acceptance Letter after getting a copy of the student’s passport.
- This copy will be sent for the JWO2 form to the Chinese Embassy so that the visa can be made for travelling to China.
- After receiving the JWO2 form, the student will apply for a visa at the Embassy of China.
- Once the visa formalities are over, the student will be clear to travel to study MBBS in China.
MBBS in China Fee Structure 2018Study MBBS in China Fee Structure
The fee structure for MBBS in China is very affordable as the universities are government universities. From 2018 onwards, Indian citizens who wish to study MBBS in abroad have to clear NEET. In addition to this eligibility criteria, each medical university in China has set a specific percentage of marks that the student must have to be eligible to get a seat in its university. Below you can find MBBS in China Fees of some of the best medical universities in China:
Guangxi Medical UniversityMBBS in China Fee Structure
Guangxi Medical University Fee Structure:
Particulars 1st Year 2nd Year 3rd Year 4th Year 5th Year 6 Year Tuition Fee 35,000 35,000 35,000 35,000 35,000 35,000 Accommodation (Double Room with Twin Sharing) 6,000 6,000 6,000 6,000 6,000 6,000 Application Fee 800 - - - - - Medical Check-up 330 Health Insurance 600 600 600 600 600 600 Residence Permit 400 400 400 400 400 400 Refundable Caution Deposit to be paid at Hostel 1,000 Total (In RMB) 44,130 42,000 42,000 42,000 42,000 42,000
Facilities at Guangxi Medical University:
- Hostel Facility – Double Sharing Rooms
- Sports – Gym, Swimming Pool, Grounds (Football, Basketball, Running Track, Badminton court, Tennis court)
- Campus Shopping
- Worship places nearby