- August 11, 2018
- Posted by: shobhitjayaswal
- Category: MBBS in Ukraine
Hi, looking for:
- Is MBBS in Ukraine a good option?
- MBBS in Ukraine Reviews
- MBBS in Ukraine advantages
This is Shobhit Jayaswal from Global Medical Foundation. Today, I will try to answer the question Is MBBS in Ukraine a good option? without being biased by presenting to you a mix of some facts, the reviews I have collected from the students studying there and my own experience which I gained during my many visits to Ukraine. In the video below, two students from India give their review about studying MBBS in Ukraine:
Advantages of MBBS in Ukraine:
- The Total College Fees for Admission for MBBS in Ukraine is Low and Affordable for Indian Students.
- The Standard of Education for MBBS in Ukraine is Very High Quality and Teachers/Lecturers here are highly qualified and leaders in their field.
- No Admission Test such as IELTS/TOEFL is required for Admission in the Universities/Colleges for MBBS in Ukraine. The Admission Process is very simple and Global Medical Foundation will help you out in the entire process.
- Ukraine is a part of the Bologna Process [The Bologna Process is a series of ministerial meetings and agreements between European countries designed to ensure comparability of the standards and quality of higher education qualifications] which ensures a high quality of education.
- The World Ranking of the Universities for MBBS in Ukraine is high. Check V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University, which ranks within the top 500 universities in the world!
- The Universities of Ukraine are Globally Recognised by International Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine), FAIMER, UNESCO and AMEE.
- The students who have completed their medical degrees in Ukraine are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams like MCI Screening Test, USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- Very Low Annual Fees – Studying MBBS in Ukraine costs 70% lower than the Private Medical Colleges in India. No Donation & no Hidden costs. Check MBBS in Ukraine Fee Structure of every university.
- Guest lecturers/professors and visiting faculty of the Universities in Ukraine include Globally Acclaimed Teachersand working professionals who are able to share their knowledge and experience with the young minds.
- Cost of living is also Low in Ukraine.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine provides a gateway to other European Countries as it has bilateral student agreements in place with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and others thus making it easier for students to study in other European nations.
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is 1:14 – Small class size ensures that Students get individual attention.
- More than 10,000 Indian students are currently studying at MBBS in Ukraine.
You can check the review of our students in the videos:
In my opinion, doing MBBS from Ukraine is one of the best options today. Here are some facts you should know about studying MBBS in Ukraine:
- Name of the degree: The degree one is awarded after completing MBBS in Ukraine is MD Physician. After coming back to India and passing the FMGE, your degree will be equivalent to MBBS in India.
- Duration: The duration for completing an MBBS degree in Ukraine is 6 years which includes clinical practice.
- Cost: The tuition and hosel fees of the Universities in Ukraine is very low and is nothing in comparison to the fees charged by Private colleges in India. You can check the fees of various universities here: MBBS in Ukraine- Fee Structure & Admission for MBBS in Ukraine.
- Opportunities after MBBS in Ukraine: Option 1: The most taken option is to come back to India and apply for FMGE or the MCI Screening Test as it is commonly known as. Prepare for this exam, clear this exam and get the registration number from the MCI for medical practice in India.Option 2: After completing your degree in Ukraine, you can explore the opportunities in Ukraine itself and go for PG also, and settle in Ukraine. You can also look for work in EU nations.Option 3: While studying, you can apply for USMLE Step 1 in case you want to settle down or practice in the US. USMLE has 3 steps and those who clear all the 3 steps will be exempted to appear from FMGE and will be eligible to practice in India without clearing any screening test. PLAB is another popular choice among students.
- Security: Ukraine is one of those countries where security is very high and crime is low. When it comes to the security of women, then parents do not have to worry one bit. All the universities have their own hostels which provide students with a high level of security. You can check the video below to know more:
- Government Universities: Most of the universities in Ukraine are government universities of National or State level. These universities are very old, some of them are more than 200 years old too. Indian students have been going to Ukraine in a large number and for a long period of time.
There is no easy way here. You need to study hard and work harder than you have to achieve success in the field of medicine. The education quality is Ukraine is of a very high standard given that you will get admission in Government medical universities which are about 100–200 years old. At the end of the day, remember, its the hard work that will get you across the line be it Russia, Ukraine or any other country.
Each country has its advantages and disadvantages but right now, Ukraine is one of the best options for MBBS in abroad.