Global Medical Foundation is authorised by the college for admission of Indian students. See the videos below of the students sent by us for AMA School of Medicine:
Table of Contents
- Global Medical Foundation- Official Representative of AMA School of Medicine
- AMA School of Medicine- Fake College Websites Warning
- Global Medical Foundation- Direct Admission in AMA School of Medicine
- AMA School of Medicine- Makati Campus (Manila), Fee Structure
- For Direct Admission in AMA School of Medicine, Call Us
- If you have any doubts regarding AMA School of Medicine, then write to us.
Global Medical Foundation- Official Representative of AMA School of Medicine
Global Medical Foundation travelling to the Philippines with the students of the 2016-21 batch of AMA School of Medicine on 8 October 2016.
AMA School of Medicine- Fake College Websites Warning
It has come to our notice that many fake websites have come up for AMA School of Medicine. These websites are run by agents in India. Going on all such websites will mean that you won’t be able to contact the college directly if you wish to.
The Official websites of AMA School of Medicine is:
Global Medical Foundation- Direct Admission in AMA School of Medicine
Take admission in AMA School of Medicine through Global Medical Foundation. As we are the official representative, there are no consultancy charges. You will only be charged for Visa Processing and Application form charges.
We will complete your admission process formalities in India along with your Visa processing. You will be provided with airport drop in India and airport pick up in the Philippines. You can choose to stay at the hostel or outside the hostel, we will provide you all the help needed.
We will then help you complete the enrollment formalities in the Philippines. You will be able to contact us whenever you need any help at our Philippines Office.
AMA School of Medicine- Makati Campus (Manila), Fee Structure
Particulars 1st Year of BS 2nd Year of BS 1st Year of MD 2nd Year of MD 3rd Year of MD 4th Year of MD Total Fees Fees in Philippine Pesos 3,00,000 2,00,000 2,50,000 2,50,000 1,50,000 1,00,000 12,50,000 Exchange Rate 1.25 1.25 1.25 1.25 1.25 1.25 1.25 Fees in Rupees 3,75,000 2,50,000 3,12,500 3,12,500 1,87,500 1,25,000 15,62,500
- Visa and Processing in India — Rs. 75,000/- (Lowest in India).
- Visa Extension, Visa Conversion, ACR Registration, Medical Test, NBI Registration and Examination Fees is $700 (First Year Only).
- Visa Renewal from 2nd year onwards is $300.
- Air travel on actual basis, (Global Medical Foundation will help you arrange for tickets).
- Special Study Permit (SSP) for students less than 18 years of age = 200 $ / extension (if applicable).
- There will be NO increase is Fees during the duration of the course.
- NO Hidden cost. NO Donation.