Table of Contents
- 1 Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- 1.1 Kyrgyz State Medical Academy- Admission of Indian students by Global Medical Foundation
- 1.2 Kyrgyz State Medical Facilities for Indian Students
- 1.3 Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Fee Structure
- 1.4 Kyrgyz State Medical Academy- Students sent by Global Medical Foundation
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy (KSMA) or also known as KSMU and KGMA is a government medical college for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Established in 1939, it is one of the oldest and most prestigious medical university in the country. The college is located in the capital city of Bishkek and awards MD (Physician) degree to the graduating students.
This degree is equivalent to MBBS in India. As the college is MCI approved, Indian students will be eligible for sitting for the MCI Screening Test of FMGE.
The course duration is 6 years in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy and the medium of education will be English. All clinical hospitals at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy are equipped to train students. In particular, all types of diagnostics, thermo-vision, angiography, endoscopic technique, treatment by hyperbaric oxygenation, laser therapy, and efferent methods of de-toxication are taught.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is recognized by Medical Council of India, World Health Organization (WHO), FAIMER and IMED. Students are eligible to appear for USMLE, PLAT, NZREX, etc. for further studies in countries like USA, UK, New Zealand, etc.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy- Admission of Indian students by Global Medical Foundation
Admission in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is already ongoing for the session 2017 for Indian students. Admission in KSMA is not easy and students do not get direct admission in this college. The student will have to apply by contacting Global Medical Foundation.
Mark sheet of the student who is applying will be first screened for checking the eligibility before admission in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. The documents that need to be submitted by eligible candidates for admission are:
- 10th & 12th mark-sheets & certificates,
- Passport size photographs
All the other formalities like Admission Letter, Invitation Letter, Visa & Air Ticket to Kyrgyzstan will be taken care of by Global Medical Foundation.
Kyrgyz State Medical Facilities for Indian Students
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is a Government University.
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is MCI Recognised.
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is WHO Recognised.
- More than 75 years old. Established in 1939.
- English Medium Course at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, Kyrgyzstan (Duration – 6 years).
- Indian Food available in the mess.
- Highest MCI Passing Percentage amongst all universities in Kyrgyzstan.
- Separate hostel for boys and girls.
- University is located in the capital city- Bishkek.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Fee Structure
Year -> 1st Year (Including Tuition Fees +Hostel+ Visa+ Air Ticket) 2nd Year Tuition Fees 3rd Year Tuition Fees 4th Year Tuition Fees 5th Year Tuition Fees 6th Year Tuition Fees Total Tuition Fees Fees in US $ 6,000 3,000 3,000 3,000 3,000 3,000 21,000 Exchange Rate (US $1 = ₹64.30) 64.30 64.30 64.30 64.30 64.30 64.30 64.30 Fees in ₹ 3,85,800 1,92,900 1,92,900 1,92,900 1,92,900 1,92,900 13,50,300
- Mess Charges will be approximately US $ 100 per month.
- Hostel charges US $ 400 per year from 2nd year onwards as 1st-year hostel charge is already included above.
- Admission charges extra to be payable in India.