Table of Contents
- 1 Kyrgyz State Medical AcademyGovernment University for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- 1.1 Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, KyrgyzstanAbout Kyrgyzstan
- 1.2 I.K. Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Faculty of General MedicineAbout Kyrgyzs State Medical Academy
- 1.3 Kyrgyz State Medical AcademyAdmission of Indian students by Global Medical Foundation
- 1.4 Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Facilities for Indian Students
- 1.5 Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Fee Structure
- 1.6 Kyrgyz State Medical AcademyStudents sent by Global Medical Foundation
- 1.7 Kyrgyz State Medical Academy HostelAbout KSMA Hostel
- 1.8 Kyrgyz State Medical AcademyAdmission through Global Medical Foundation
Kyrgyz State Medical AcademyGovernment University for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, KyrgyzstanAbout Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is located in Bishkek, the capital city of Kyrgyzstan, a central Asian country, north of India. Students who wish to study in a nearby country at low fees can choose to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan as it is only a 4 hours flight away from Delhi and the fees of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is US $4,000 per year only. The population of the country is about 60 lakh people with Russian and Kyrgyz as the official languages. Students are taught these 2 languages in the 1st year while the in-class medium of education is English only. The currency is known as Som and as on 31st May 2018, 1 INR = 1.01 Som making MBBS in Kyrgyzstan easy on the pockets of the students. Most of the country is covered in mountains. During winters, the weather goes around -5 to -10 degrees C whereas in Summers it is around 25 degrees C. The country is also known as ‘The Switzerland of Asia’ because of its natural beauty.
Official Language Kyrgyz, Russian Capital Bishkek Currency Som Exchange Rate ₹1 = 1.01 Som Population 60 lakh Time Difference from India +30 minutes from India Travel time from Delhi to Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan 3 hours 50 minutes direct flight MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Fees ₹10.40 lakh - Asian Medical Institute
₹13 lakh - Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
Type of colleges Both Private and Government Duration 5-years Medium of Instruction English, student will be taught the local language.
I.K. Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Faculty of General MedicineAbout Kyrgyzs State Medical Academy
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy (KSMA) or also known as KSMU and KGMA is a government medical college for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Established in 1939, it is one of the oldest and most prestigious medical university in the country. The college is located in the capital city of Bishkek and awards MD (Physician) degree to the graduating students.
This degree is equivalent to MBBS in India. As the college is MCI approved, Indian students will be eligible for sitting for the MCI Screening Test of FMGE.
The course duration is 5 years in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy from 2018 onwards and the medium of education will be English. All clinical hospitals at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy are equipped to train students. In particular, all types of diagnostics, thermo-vision, angiography, endoscopic technique, treatment by hyperbaric oxygenation, laser therapy, and efferent methods of de-toxication are taught.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is recognized by Medical Council of India, World Health Organization (WHO), FAIMER and IMED. Students are eligible to appear for USMLE, PLAT, NZREX, etc. for further studies in countries like USA, UK, New Zealand, etc.
Kyrgyz State Medical AcademyAdmission of Indian students by Global Medical Foundation
Admission in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is already ongoing for the session 2018 for Indian students. The students have to apply by contacting Global Medical Foundation.
Mark sheet of the student who is applying will be first screened for checking the eligibility before admission in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. The documents that need to be submitted by eligible candidates for admission are:
- 10th & 12th mark-sheets & certificates,
- Passport size photographs
All the other formalities like Admission Letter, Invitation Letter, Visa & Air Ticket to Kyrgyzstan will be taken care of by Global Medical Foundation.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Facilities for Indian Students
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is a Government University.
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is MCI Recognised.
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is WHO Recognised.
- More than 75 years old. Established in 1939.
- English Medium Course at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, Kyrgyzstan (Duration – 5 years).
- The course duration will be of 5-years from 2018 onwards.
- Indian Food available in the mess.
- Highest MCI Passing Percentage amongst all universities in Kyrgyzstan.
- Hostel located within the campus.
- Gym facility within the campus.
- Teachers to students ratio is 1:15.
- MCI Coaching provided by Indian teachers.
- All departments located inside or nearby the university.
- Various sports grounds within the campus
- University is located in the capital city- Bishkek.
- Undoubtfully the best university for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan!
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Fee Structure
Check out Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Fees:
|Year ->||1st Year Tuition Fees||2nd Year Tuition Fees||3rd Year Tuition Fees||4th Year Tuition Fees||5th Year Tuition Fees||Total Tuition Fees|
|Fees in US $||4,000||4,000||4,000||4,000||4,000||20,000|
|Exchange Rate (US $1 = ₹64.30)||64.30||64.30||64.30||64.30||64.30||64.30|
|Fees in ₹||2,57,200||2,57,200||2,57,200||2,57,200||2,57,200||12,86,000|
- Mess Charges will be approximately US $ 1,200 per year.
- Hostel charges US $ 500 per year.
- Admission charges extra to be payable in India.
Kyrgyz State Medical AcademyStudents sent by Global Medical Foundation
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy HostelAbout KSMA Hostel
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Hostel Review:
International students of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy live in the student’s hostel located close to the institution. The hostel offers well arranged and well furnished single and double rooms at low cost. The hostel provides a good and safe atmosphere for the students. It is recommended that the students stay in the hostel for at least the first year.
Kyrgyz State Medical AcademyAdmission through Global Medical Foundation
Global Medical Foundation provides admission to students from all over Indian who wish to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. Global Medical Foundation has sent hundreds of students for MBBS in Philippines, MBBS in Ukraine, MBBS in Bangladesh and MBS in Kyrgyzstan. We provide the best advice and guidance to the students. We provide the exact, right, and complete details to the students and guide them through the admission process. Shobhit Jayaswal of Global Medical Foundation has been to Kyrgyzstan multiple times and the information we share with you will be 100% genuine.
We will provide you with the best guidance for admission in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, also we will provide you with on-campus support for the complete duration of the course. Our representative will visit you at the campus too. Our aim is to provide such opportunities to the students which will provide them with quality education and taking admission in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is a step in the right direction.
We will help you make an informed decision, and provide step by step guidance through the application process once you have decided to make your career choice through Global Medical Foundation.