Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University- MBBS in Armenia
In this step-to-step guide about Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University, you will get to know about the following things:
Call back Form for Mkhitar Gosh University, Armenia
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University is a private education institution. It is located in the city of Yerevan in Armenia. The university was founded in 1995 and got recognition from MCI in 2018 and is not WHO recognised yet. As it is MCI recognised, Indian students who graduate from Mkhitar Gosh University will be allowed to appear for the licensing exam (NEXT). For admission in any university to study MBBS in Armenia, you need to qualify NEET. If you wish to appear for exams such as USMLE, you must not take admission here as the university is not WHO recognised.
Many Indian students took admission at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University as the fee is low here. But should you take admission in Mkhitar Gosh University? Global Medical Foundation will recommend that you take admission in a university from where Indian students have graduated and have passed FMGE in good numbers. We would not recommend students to take admission in this university as there are better options available. In case you want to take admission here, Global Medical Foundation will definitely help you with the admission and visa process.
Here is a quick overiew of MBBS in Mkhitar Gosh University:
|Exchange rate||₹ 1 = 6.54 Armenian Dram|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Need to learn local language||Yes|
|Tuition Fee||US $ 2,900 per year|
|NEET Score required?||Yes, NEET qualifying required|
|Yerevan’s population||10 lakh|
|Country’s Population||29 lakh|
Following is the eligibility criteria for admission in Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University:
Entrance Exam in India There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc. NEET qualification is must. Age The student must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken. Board The candidate must have completed class 12th from a regular and recognised board. Marks for General Category students The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject. Marks for Other Category students The candidate must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject. NEET You need to qualify NEET from 2018 onwards for admission in abroad. NEET result is valid for 3 years from 2018 onwards for MBBS abroad admission.
Admission Process for Indian Students
Following is the process which is to be followed for admission in Mkhitar Gosh University, Armenia:
- Send scanned copies of the following documents to Global Medical Foundation: Passport, class XII mark sheet, class 10th mark sheet, NEET qualified result (PDF can be downloaded).
- Global Medical Foundation will apply and get the provisional admission letter and send it to you.
- We apply with the Ministry of Education & Science of Armenia for granting you a student status and the right to study.
- You will send the original documents to us, the list will be provided to you by Global Medical Foundation.
- After getting the approval from the Ministry, GMF will get your educational documents Apositilled from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- We will file for your visa and help you with travel to Armenia.
- You will be going in a group with other students.
- Our team will provide pick up facility from the air port in Armenia.
- You will be provided with trasnport facility to the university.
- After reaching the university, you will be helped with accommodation process and you will get assistance in the completion of the rest of the admission formalities.
Mkhitar Gosh University Ranking
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University Ranking:
- As per the website ‘https://www.4icu.org/’, Mkhitar Gosh University world ranking is 12,189 and the country rank is 31.
- FMGE result not available as Indian students are yet to pass out from this university.
Global Medical Foundation will suggest that the students must take admission in the universities with a proven track record. We will suggest that the students should choose universities like:
Yerevan is the capital of Armenia and also its largest city. The city has a population of more than 10 lakh. Yerevan has many universities where Indian students are studying MBBS at. A big advantage for Indian students who choose a university in Yerevan is that there is an Indian Embassy in this city. Therefore, all Indians in Armenia can be provided with adequate support from the Indian Embassy. Yereavan is a safe city and students and parents need not worry about the safety issues here. The students can stay in the hostel which follows all the adequte safety measures.
Travelling from Delhi to Yerevan is easy as there are daily flights available. The flight duration will be 7-8 hours as you can take connecting flights from Delhi to Yerevan. Talking about weather conditions, following is the month-wise temperature in Yerevan:
|Month||High / Low(°C)|
|January||2° / -5°|
|February||5° / -3°|
|March||13° / 2°|
|April||20° / 8°|
|May||25° / 12°|
|June||30° / 16°|
|July||35° / 20°|
|August||34° / 20°|
|September||30° / 15°|
|October||22° / 9°|
|November||13° / 3°|
|December||5° / -2°|
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University Fees
Following is Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University fees structure:
|Particulars||Tuition Fee per year||Hostel Fee per year|
|Fees in USD||$ 2,900||$ 1,000|
|Fees in INR||₹ 2,10,000||₹ 72,000|
Kindly use the current exchange for calculation of fee in Indian Rupees. Mess fee will be extra at US $ 100 per month. The student will be in Armenia for a period of 10 months and not 12 months. Therefore, please calculate mess charge accordingly.