Table of Contents
Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine
The Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine was founded on July 23, 2001, by Dr. Paulo C. Campos, a National Scientist in Nuclear Medicine.
The college is an outstanding institution for medical education and health research. The Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine provides an education and scientific environment that prepares the students to become professionally competent, socially-relevant and compassionate physicians with a strong commitment to lifelong learning. It is also committed to undertake relevant reforms on medical education in response to changing national and global health needs and scenarios, as well as newly generated medical information.
The Emilio Aguinaldo College School of Medicine is staffed by dedicated, respected and competent academicians, as well as clinicians who are well-known in their fields of speciality. It implements an outcome-based, synchronised curriculum, with early clinical integration and emphasis on the interactive learning process. It also boasts of well-equipped classrooms, basic science and skills laboratories and a library.
The Manila Med, School of Medicine’s base teaching and training hospital, is a tertiary training institution accredited by the Department of Health, an ISO9011: 2008 certified institution since 2011, and PhilHealth accredited Center of Excellence in 2010; a rare distinction among tertiary private and government hospitals in the Philippines. It is competently manned by active and visiting consultants, who are well-respected in their various fields of expertise and committed to teaching both the students and resident trainees during bedside rounds and conferences In addition to this, the School of Medicine is also affiliated with other teaching and training hospitals like University of the Philippines – Philippine General Hospital (UP – PGH), Ospital ng Maynila Medical Center (OMMC), and the corporate-owned Emilio Aguinaldo College Medical Center – Cavite, which is strategically located in Dasmariñas, Cavite and that is best suited for community health-oriented programs. Community rotations in Pasay City, Metro Manila and selected government units in Cavite, through the Department of Family and Community Medicine, are also included to provide the students with a better exposure and learning experience to caring for the marginalised sectors of our society.
Why Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine?
- USA / American pattern of Education followed
- 100% English Medium. English is Official Language of the Philippines
- Low fees, Low cost of life & high-quality Education
- Listed in WHO Directory – Eligible to practice in India post MCI registration
- Listed in IMED Directory – USMLE – Part I & II can be done in Manila
- Listed in California Board of Medicine – eligible for jobs in California, USA
- Located in Manila – 13 km from international airport
- Located ½ km from Hindu Temple / Gurudwara
- 9 km from Indian Embassy in Manila
- Indian food available in EAC Canteen
Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine Curriculum
Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine Hospitals and International Links
HOSPITAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS FOR CLINICAL TRAINING
- Manila Med (Base Training Hospital)
- University of the Philippines – Philippine General Hospital (UP-PGH)
- Ospital ng Maynila Medical Center (OMMC)
- Emilio Aguinaldo College Primary Care Clinic and Birthing Facility
- Our Lady of Sorrows Foundation Community Outreach Center, Inc. (OLSOFI)
- Emilio Aguinaldo College Medical Center – Cavite
- Dasmariñas City Health Office (Pagamutang Bayan)
INTERNATIONAL LINKS AND ACCREDITATIONS
- Qiqihar Medical University, China
- Thai Medical Council
- Nepal Medical Council
- Medical Council of India
- Maldives Medical Council
- Medical Council of Sri Lanka
Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine Fee Structure
Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine Fee Structure 2017 for MBBS in the Philippines:
Particulars 1st Year 2nd Year 3rd Year 4th Year 5th Year Total Fees
Fees in Philippine Pesos 4,75,000 2,60,000 2,60,000 2,60,000 2,60,000 15,15,000
Exchange Rate 1.25 1.25 1.25 1.25 1.25 1.25
Fees in Rupees 5,93,750 3,25,000 3,25,000 3,25,000 3,25,000 18,93,750
Food and accommodation per month: 10,000 Pesos
Have any query? Let us answer it!
Write your query to us, be it College Fees or the Admission Process or anything that you want to be answered, our professional consultants will call you and answer your questions shortly. Global Medical Foundation- Best MBBS Abroad Consultants.