Table of Contents
- About New Vision University
- New Vision University Recognition by International Bodies
- Teaching at New Vision University
- Clinical & Student Exchange Program
- About S3D Medicmagic Technology used at NVU
- Medical Doctor Program (MD) equivalent to MBBS in India
- New Vision University MBBS Admission
- New Vision University Fees
About New Vision University
Call Back Form
The New Vision University is located in Tbilisi, Georgia and is recognised by the Medical Council of India. The university is rather new and was established in 2013. As it is recently established, the facilities in the university are modern and it uses latest equipments and techniques to teach its students. The course duration is 5 years and the medium of instruction is English.
There are multiple faculties being taught at the university –
- Medicine (New Vision University School of Medicine)
- Politics and Diplomacy
- Business & IT
New Vision University School of Medicine currently offers four degree programs:
- Medical Doctor (MD) Program (ENG) equivalent to MBBS in India
- Doctorate in Medicine – PhD in Medicine (GEO/ENG)
- Master’s program in Medical Rehabilitation and Healthcare Management (ENG)
- Bachelor’s program in Medical Rehabilitation and Nursing Care (ENG)
New Vision University Recognition by International Bodies
Teaching at New Vision University
New Vision University is known worldwide for its expert faculties, modern facilities and quality education. More than 1,000 students from all over the world and currently enrolled at NVU, Georgia. It is one of the best universities for MBBS in Georgia.
NVU is the first university in Georgia to offer the enrite medical curriculum in virtual reality and stereoscopic 3D view. The students enjoy world-class modern technology and also high standard of facilities through the laboratory, library and hostels.
It is the only university in the region that has its own university hospital to provide hands-on clinical experience to its students. The university also offers the opportunity of clinical exchange programs with Indian hospitals.
Highlights of NVU:
- Student exchange program
- 3D Medimagic Technology
- NVU has its own hospital
- Free NEXT coaching
- Free USMLE coaching
- 5-year duration
- English Medium
Clinical & Student Exchange Program
New Vision University’s unique program and exclusive partnership allows its students a clinical exchnage program with L.N Medical College and J.K Hospital, Bhopal. This gives the Indian students who are studying MBBS in Georgia to learn about the diseases and clinical practice of India.
For the purpose of providing exposure to its students, NVU also conducts student exchnage program. The students will have the opportunity to go to the US and UK as a part of the student exchange program to gain valuable exposure.
About S3D Medicmagic Technology used at NVU
- Visuals of human medical anatomy: helps in better understanding of dissection
- Advanced video and 3D stereoscopic imagery: presents all information in high definition stereoscopic 3d with 5.1 surround sound
- Helps in better understanding and retention of concepts: This innovative way of visual and kinesthetic learning helps students understand better than the conventional way.
- Feasible to understand a greater level of complexity: S3D Medimagic brings concepts to life. The rich media and graphics helps the students to understand a greater level of complexity.
Medical Doctor Program (MD) equivalent to MBBS in India
New Vision University focuses on the overall growth and development of its students. It’s aim is to produce professional, competent and confident doctors. The duration of the course at New Vision University is 5 years. The Medical Doctor program is comprised of 360 credits divided into:
- 72 credits in the 1st year
- 72 credits in the 2nd year
- 216 creduts for the 3rd, 4th and 5th year
The program is divided into 3 phases:
- The first phase which comprises of the 1st and 2nd year covering the following topics: Anatomy, Physiology, Imaging and Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Histology.
- Second phase comprising the 3rd year. It covers Pharmacology and systematic pathology, physical diagnosis, family medicine, general surgery, study of pathological changes and disease symptoms.
- The third phase consisits of 4th and 5th years. It covers treatment of diseases and syndroms of diseases in accordance with the latest clinical guidelines and protocols constructed by evidance-based medicine.
New Vision University MBBS Admission
For New Vision University MBBS Admission, the Indian students must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
Entrance Exam in India There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc. NEET qualification is must. Age The student must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken. Board The candidate must have completed class 12th from a regular and recognised board. Marks for General Category students The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject. Marks for Other Category students The candidate must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject. Note Some universities will require a higher percentage in class 12th. NEET You need to qualify NEET from 2019 onwards for admission in abroad.
For admission, the student must clear a basic Skype interview which is conducted by the university.
New Vision University Fees
New Vision University Fees 2019:
Year -> 1st Year 2nd Year 3rd Year 4th Year 5th Year Tuition Fee in US $ 6,500 6,500 6,500 6,500 6,500 Admission Fee in US $ 2,000 - - - - Hostel Fee in US $ 1,000 1,000 1,000 1,000 1,000 Total in US $ 9,500 7,500 7,500 7,500 7,500 Total in ₹ 6,65,000 5,25,000 5,25,000 5,25,000 5,25,000
The student must have a budget of more than INR 30 lakh including tuition fee, hostel and mess fee, flight charges, admission charges.