Table of Contents
- 1 Vinnitsa National Medical University
- 1.1 Vinnitsa National Medical University- Students Sent by Global Medical Foundation
- 1.2 Vinnitsa National Medical University- Seminar by Global Medical Foundation
- 1.3 Vinnitsa National Medical University Review
- 1.4 Vinnitsa National Medical University Admission
- 1.5 Vinnitsa National Medical University Hostel
- 1.6 Vinnitsa National Medical University Tuition Fees
- 1.7 Vinnitsa National Medical UniversityFMGE Passing Percentage
- 1.8 Vinnitsa National Medical UniversityWhy study in Vinnitsa National Medical University?
Vinnitsa National Medical University
Call Back Form
Established in 1921
Vinnitsa National Medical University is a government co-education medical university for MBBS in Ukraine. The University is located in the city of Vinnytsia and is accredited/recognised by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Medical Council of India (MCI) and World Health Organisation (WHO). This means that Indian students are eligible to sit for FMGE or MCI Screening Test after completing their degree from Vinnitsa National Medical University. The University is approximately 260 km away from the capital city of Kyiv and it takes about 3 hours to travel between the two cities via train. Vinnytsia is well connected and transportation to Vinnitsa from Kyiv is easy. Your complete studies will be in English medium and the local language will be taught to you for easy conversation with the locals during your stay in Ukraine.
The university is also known as National Pirogov Memorial Medical University. The University hosts nearly 5,500 students. Nearly 1,000 of these are international students.
The degree awarded by Vinnitsa National Medical University is called MD (Physician) and the course duration is 6 years. The degree is also recognised by International Medical Education Directory (IMED), US Education Department and General Council Of Medicine of Great Britain. The climate in Vinnitsa is moderate continental. The average temperatures are 5 degrees in January and 18 degrees in June.
Student Review of Vinnitsa National Medical University:
Vinnitsa National Medical University- Students Sent by Global Medical Foundation
Vinnitsa National Medical University- Seminar by Global Medical Foundation
Vinnitsa National Medical University Review
In my recent visit to Ukraine, I had in-depth discussion with the Vice-Chancellor of Vinnitsa National Medical University. We discussed at length about the mission and vision the university has towards the incoming batch of Indian students. The University made one thing very clear, that they want only those students who are interested to study and has the willingness to work hard. The University promised to leave no stone unturned for those students who are willing to work hard. I, on behalf of Global Medical Foundation and Vinnitsa National Medical University would like to invite Indian students to apply for admission. In my opinion, Vinnitsa National Medical University is amongst the best University in the world for Indian students for MBBS in abroad.
I also had interactions with the graduating batch of the year 2017. The reviews of these students only strengthened my belief that this is the best university for MBBS in abroad. The hostel is within 2-3 minutes of walking distance from the university. Parents can be relieved about the security of their children.
– Shobhit Jayaswal
Vinnitsa National Medical University Admission
Take a look at Vinnitsa National Medical University’s campus:
<- Move right or left to see the campus of Vinnitsa National Medical University->
Vinnitsa National Medical University was created in 1921. More than 500 teachers, including 90 doctors of science, professors, 340 candidates of Science currently work at the University.
The university has 5 hostels, 4 canteens, 7 buffets, a sports complex, a preventive health centre and sanitary-sports bases on the shores of the Black Sea and the Southern Bug river.
The cultural leisure of the students is varied: there are 36 amateur circles and studios (dancing, national instruments one, folklore ensemble, folk choir “Nadbuzhanka”, 28 sports circles). For more than 40 years, the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnitsa has been training medical personnel from countries of Asia, Africa, Latin America and Europe (including Greece, Portugal, Spain, Germany, Middle East, France, Sweden, Canada etc.).
The university is accredited in Ukraine, possessing the status of higher educational establishment of the IV (highest) level, according to the decision of SAC ¹ 020064 series ÑÄ – IV of 22.11.1999. Taking into account nation-wide and international recognition of results of its activity, by the decree of the President of Ukraine L.D.Kuchma of June 19, 2002, the University was given the national status. Besides Vinnitsa National Medical University medical university, the same National status has only been given to Kyiv National Medical University n.a. A.A.Bogomolets.
The university is furnished with modern educational, scientific and treatment- diagnostic equipment. The construction of the third new educational building is completed. At Vinnitsa National Medical University studies more than 5,500 students and doctors, practical students/ fieldworkers, among them more than 600 are foreign citizens. Educational rooms, the hostels and places of rest are reliably guarded by police at the University’s expense.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Hostel
Vinnitsa National Medical University hostel video:
Vinnitsa National Medical University has its own hostel located within 2-3 minutes walking distance from the University’s campus. The hostels host both girls and boys providing relief to parents about the security of the students. The rooms provided in the hostel are fully furnished with central heating facility present in every room. Rooms are available on sharing basis. Proximity to the University makes it easy for the students as they have to walk 200 meters from the main gate of the University.
Rooms on campus are available to students. All hostel rooms are furnished and vary in size and number of conveniences. Dormitory rooms at VNMU hostel can accommodate 2 or 3 students in one room.
All rooms are equipped with beds, mattress, pillow, blanket, desk, chair, heater, water heaters and suitable lighting for both study and relaxation. There are common areas where students can play and mingle. Upon the student’s arrival on campus, specific accommodations are assigned and after a satisfactory health report, the student will be accommodated to the room which is allotted to him or her. Students who want a single room can also get the same.
Off-campus housing can be obtained in nearby apartments. Available apartments and houses are furnished and vary in size, cost and number of conveniences. Life in Vinnytsya is friendly and devoid of any rush. While at first, some students may miss their home environment, native foods, or a hurried pace, they soon learn to appreciate and enjoy a cultural different their own. Our hostels feature 24-hour access to security and emergency services, making it easy to get assistance when you need it. As a campus resident, you also have access to all the VNMU support services such as
Vinnitsa National Medical University hostels feature 24-hour access to security and emergency services, making it easy to get assistance when you need it. As a campus resident, you also have access to all the VNMU support services such as Campus Security Services, Counselling Services and Health Services.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Tuition Fees
Interview by Shobhit Jayaswal with Ms Natalia Horbenko, the Vice Dean of Vinnitsa National Medical University:
Following is Vinnitsa National Medical University Fee Structure:
Year-> 1st Year 2nd Year 3rd Year 4th Year 5th Year 6th Year Total for 6 years Fees in US $ 4,400 4,400 4,400 4,400 4,400 4,400 26,400 Fees in ₹ 2,82,920 2,82,920 2,82,920 2,82,920 2,82,920 2,82,920 16,97,520
US $ 1= ₹64.30 has been taken as the exchange rate above. Please use the current exchange for calculation of fees in INR.
- Admission, application and visa charges will be extra.
- Air tickets at actual rate extra.
- Hostel and food charges will be extra.
Vinnitsa National Medical UniversityFMGE Passing Percentage
Vinnitsa National Medical University had an MCI Screening Test Passing Percentage / FMGE passing percentage of 22.7% between 2012-14 which is higher than the overall average of the passing percentage of countries such as Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan and Ukraine itself.
This stems from the fact that the quality of education imparted at Vinnitsa National Medical University is the best in all over Ukraine and Global Medical Foundation can say that Vinnitsa National Medical University is undoubtfully the best medical university is Ukraine in terms of quality of education and standard.
Vinnitsa National Medical UniversityWhy study in Vinnitsa National Medical University?
- Quality of Education: Vinnitsa National Medical University provides high-quality education which is evident by the fact that VNMU has one of the best Screening Test passing percentages. The university is almost 100 years old and is recognised by MCI and WHO. According to the students, you won’t find another university in the world which is providing such quality education at such an affordable cost.
- Affordability: Studying at VNMU is the best option not only because of the quality of education but also because you get this at an affordable cost. The return in terms of knowledge you will gain from VNMU is more than the cost of your studies. The per year tuition fees is just US $ 4,400 which is approximately around Rs. 3 lakh per year (US $ 1 = Rs. 68.19). The cost of living is also affordable with the hostel fees being US $ 500 per year (Approx. Rs.34,000).
- Experienced Teachers/Professors: The teachers/professors at Vinnitsa National Pirogov Medical University are experts in their subject and most of them are doctors who are also professors. VNMU is known to have one of the best English Faculty in Ukraine. In the first year, the university will teach the basics and then they will move to the pre-clinical and then, after the 3rd year, proper clinical practice will start where students have their classes in the hospitals and would be meeting and observing patients on the regular basis.
- Safety: Safety of the students, especially of female children, is a major worry for the parents and it is often the 1st question that parents ask us. Ukraine is super-safe for females. Vinnitsa is a safe city and foreigners are welcomed and respected as long as they do the same and behave in a well-mannered way.