Table of Contents
- 1 Poltava State Medical UniversityUkranian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava
Poltava State Medical UniversityUkranian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava
In this step-to-step guide about Poltava State Medical University, you will learn about the following things:
Call Back Form
Poltava State Medical University, also known as Poltava State Medical Academy and Ukranian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava, is an MCI recognised Medical University in Ukraine.
The university was founded in 1921 by the dental faculty of Kharkiv Medical Academy. In 1967, it moved to the city of Poltava and was renamed the Poltava Ukrainian Medical Stomatological (oral medicine) Academy (PUMSA). In 1994, the university received the sixth-highest accreditation level because of its low death rate during surgery and was renamed Poltava State Medical University (PSMU). As of 2004, PSMU had a level-IV accreditation.
Global Medical Foundation has sent students to Poltava State Medical University.
Poltava State Medical University - Why Choose MBBS in Ukraine?Why Choose PSMU?
- The Total College Fees Poltava State Medical University is Low and Affordable for Indian Students.
- The Standard of Education for MBBS in Ukraine is Very High Quality and Teachers/Lecturers here are highly qualified and leaders in their field.
- No Admission Test such as IELTS or GMAT is required for Admission in Poltava State Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine. The Admission Process is very simple and Global Medical Foundation will help you out in the entire process.
- The degree awarded by the Poltava State Medical University of Ukraine are Globally Recognised by International Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The students who have completed their medical degrees from Poltava State Medical University in Ukraine are eligible to sit for the MCI Screening Test or FMGE.
- Very Low Annual Fees – Studying MBBS in Ukraine costs 70% lower than the Private Medical Colleges in India. No Donation & no Hidden costs.
- Guest lecturers/professors and visiting faculty of the Universities in Ukraine include Globally Acclaimed Teachers and working professionals who are able to share their knowledge and experience with the young minds.
- Cost of living is also affordable in Ukraine.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine provides a gateway to other European Countries as it has bilateral student agreements in place with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and others thus making it easier for students to study in other European nations.
- Poltava State Medical University occupies sixteen buildings, including five academic buildings, four dormitories, apartments, a vivarium, hangars, a library, reading rooms, a sports complex, a dining room, a cafe, and a health and sports camp.
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is about 1:14 – Small class size ensures that Students get individual attention.
- More than 10,000 Indian students are currently studying at MBBS in Ukraine.
Official Language Ukrainian Capital Kiev Currency Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH) Exchange Rate ₹2.56 = 1 Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH) Population 4.25 crore Time Difference from India -2.30 hours from India during summer &
-3.30 hours from India during winters
Travel time from Delhi to Kiev, Ukraine 7-8 hours direct flight MBBS in Ukraine Tuition Fees Between US $ 3,500 to 4,800 Type of colleges Both Private and Government Duration 5.8 years Medium of Instruction English, student will be taught the local language.
Poltava State Medical University Eligibility CriteriaEligibility Criteria for MBBS in Ukraine
The following is the minimum MBBS in Ukraine eligibility criteria for admission of an Indian student in a medical university in Ukraine:
- There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc.
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the General category.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.
- You need to clear NEET from 2019 onwards for admission in any country in abroad.
Poltava State Medical University Fee Structure
Following is the Fee Structure of Poltava State Medical University:
Year -> 1st Year Tuition Fees + Hostel + 1 Time Charges Payable to the University 2nd Year Tuition Fees 3rd Year Tuition Fees 4th Year Tuition Fees 5th Year Tuition Fees 6th Year Tuition Fees Total Tuition Fees Tuition Fees in US $ 6,500 4,008 4,819 4,819 4,819 4,819 29,784 Tuition Fees in ₹ 4,42,000 2,72,544 3,27,692 3,27,692 3,27,692 3,27,692 20,25,312
US $ 1= ₹68 has been taken as the exchange rate above. Please use the current exchange for calculation of fees in INR.
- Admission, application and visa charges will be extra.
- Air tickets cost extra.
- One-time charge is payable in the 1st year only, directly to the University.
- Hostel and food charges will be extra. Contact Global Medical Foundation: +91-9999404348/9899065852 for complete details.