DISCLAIMER / LEGAL NOTICE
1. Applicant and guardians should read and understand terms and conditions. If they need any clarity, they should discuss with Global Medical Foundation before filling up and submitting the application form.
2. Applicant & guardians should be aware that eligibility criteria for admission to MBBS for Indian students is 50% marks in PCB (40% for SC/ST/OBC), pass in English and overall pass in class 12th Board Exam as prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Any other eligibility criteria, depending on the country applying for shall me met by the applicant. Applicant should satisfy themselves that they meet the MCI eligibility criteria.
3. The Applicant will submit original documents for verification/processing when called on to do so.
4. The Applicant will make his own arrangement for issuance of the passport in time in order to travel overseas.
5. Fees & Refund: Fees in India are collected as:
a. Initial Registration fee depending on the college is payable with this form
b. Refund of the Initial Registration fee is possible if sought by September 30th of the year of admission in writing. Refunds will be made in the month of December of the same year.
c. If the applicant moves beyond registration and pays application and/or processing fees then NO refund is possible.
d. Fees paid overseas: NO refunds are possible.
6. Applicant/Guardians have to pay the fees due to Global Medical Foundation in India only, before the student leaves for abroad. The amount is to be paid in Delhi or can be paid online or via PayTm. No cash or cheque is to be given to any other name or any other counsellor. No claims will be entertained by Global Medical Foundation for any payment other than as prescribed above. Fees to the University is payable overseas.
7. If false information is provided by an Applicant, Global Medical Foundation retains the right to proceed against such applicant. Liability for false information rests solely with the Applicant.
8. Students are governed by the rules and regulations of the University, the Country and agreements between the University and its associates and Global Medical Foundation and the Applicant.
9. Admission, Visa Responsibilities, Costs & Claims: No claims will be entertained by Global Medical Foundation or it associates from any applicant or their guardian/s for costs of application, non-attendance to University or losing a year of education etc. Global Medical Foundation is responsible for admission in the University and documentation guidance only. The issue of the Invitation letter by the University is proof of Admission. Obtaining passport in time, visa clearance, passing visa interview, getting MCI Certificate of Eligibility, passing immigration etc. are the responsibility of the Applicant. Any delays due to fore-mentioned or travel delay, ticketing/flight delay, act of god or nature or war or change in Government policy are not the responsibility or liability of Global Medical Foundation.
10. Global Medical Foundation does NOT guarantee to the applicant, the completion of the course in the University. This depends on the policies of the Institution and the educational performance of the applicant.
11. The cost of the Course, Visa fees, processing fees etc. is subject to change without prior notice.
12. Annual fees are to be paid to the University annually before the due date. Applicant should find out the date and deposit dues in time else they can be denied admission or deported.
13. For matters not specifically mentioned here, the decision of Global Medical Foundation will be final and binding upon the applicant and their parents/legal guardians.
14. All disputes are subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.