Table of Contents
- 1 MBBS in KazakhstanMBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students
- 1.1 About Kazakhstan
- 1.2 MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian studentsAdvantages of Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
- 1.3 MBBS in Kazakhstan EligibilityEligibility for Indian students to study MBBS in Kazakhstan
- 1.4 MBBS in Kazakhstan Fee StructureMBBS in Kazakhstan Fees
MBBS in KazakhstanMBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students
MBBS in Kazakhstan is a fantastic option for Indian students. Why? Because the students who have done their MBBS from Kazakhstan have outperformed their counterparts from countries such as Russia, China and Kyrgyzstan in terms of FMGE passing percentage (between 2012-13 to 2016-17).
MBBS from Kazakhstan has better FMGE passing percentage than China, Kyrgyzstan, Russia.
At the end of the day, all that matters is whether you have cleared FMGE or not and Indian students have been passing this exam at a better ratio than students from countries like Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan, Romania, Bulgaria.
MBBS in Kazakhstan is the best option for MBBS abroad at low cost with high quality education.
We would recommend MBBS in Kazakhstan rather than MBBS in China as the duration is the same but the FMGE passing percentage is higher for Kazakhstan.
MBBS in Kazakhstan duration = 5 years
Between 2012-13 to 2016-17, Kazakhstan had the 6th highest number of students who came back to sit for FMGE among all the countries abroad which shows the growing popularity of MBBS from Kazakhstan.
List of Top Medical Universities for MBBS in Kazakhstan:
University Name Yearly Tuition Fees (US $) Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty 5,700 Kokshetau State University, Kokshetau 3,000 North Kazakhstan State University, Petropavl 3,000 South Kazakhstan Medical Academy, Shymkent 3,600 West Kazakhstan State Medical University, Aktobe 3,600 Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University, Almaty 4,000
Kazakhstan is a country in Central Asia. The Official languages of Kazakhstan are Kazakh and Russian. The country shares borders with Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan, and also adjoins a large part of the Caspian Sea. Direct non-stop flight is available from Delhi to Almaty in Kazakhstan and duration is only 3 hours 45 minutes.
Kazakhstan is the world’s largest landlocked country and the 9th largest country in the world. The population of Kazakhstan is about 1.78 crore people. The major religion in Kazakhstan is Islam which is followed by 70% of the population followed by Christianity which is practised by about 26% of the population. The Kazakh language is the state language, and the Russian language has equal official status for all levels of administrative and institutional purposes. Kazakhstan is a member of the United Nations, WTO, CIS, the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), the Eurasian Economic Union, CSTO, OSCE, OIC, and TURKSOY.
The capital city of Kazakhstan is Astana. The currency of the country is Tenge. Many students choose MBBS in Kazakhstan as it offers a low cost and high-quality MBBS course. Also, the currency of Kazakhstan, Tenge is weaker than INR. As of 21st August 2018, ₹1 = 5.15 Tenge.
Official Languages Kazakh, Russian Capital Astana Currency Tenge Exchange Rate ₹1 = 5.15 Tenge Population 1.78 Crore Time Difference from India +30 minutes from India MBBS in Kazakhstan Tuition Fees Between US $ 3,000 to 5,700 Type of colleges Both Private and Government Duration 5-years Medium of Instruction English, student will be taught the local language.
MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian studentsAdvantages of Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
MBBS in Kazakstan Duration
The duration for MBBS in Kazakhstan is 5 years. This is less than the duration of countries such as the Philippines, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Armenia, Georgia. This helps the students to save one year. This one year is more valuable for the students who have a gap after the completion of their schooling.
MCI/FMGE Passing Percentage
Low Tuition Fees
The tuition fees for MBBS from Kazakhstan is very low. In some universities, the tuition fee is US $ 3,000 per year. This is roughly between ₹10-11 lakh total for 5 years.
Safety & Security
Kazakhstan is a safe country and students and parents need not worry about the overall safety of students in Kazakhstan. In all universities recommended by the Global Medical Foundation, there will be some Indian person who will help the student in their day to day life.
Low Living Expenses
Living expenses are also low and the students can get the hostel facility at a very affordable fee.
Easy Visa Process for MBBS in Kazakhstan
Getting a Visa is easy for Kazakhstan. The visa process is short and simple. Also, Indian students are welcomed in Kazakhstan. Global Medical Foundation will assist you and will get your Visa done.
MBBS in Kazakhstan Degree is recognised Worldwide
The degree of the universities in Kazakhstan is recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI) and World Health Organisation. This means you are eligible to sit for the Screening Test in India and other exams such as USMLE, PLAB. However, we suggest you to contact us to know about the recognition of different universities.
MBBS in Kazakhstan EligibilityEligibility for Indian students to study MBBS in Kazakhstan
The following is the minimum MBBS in Kazakhstan eligibility criteria for admission of an Indian student in Kazakhstan as on the date of writing this answer:
- There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc.
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the General category.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.
- You need to clear NEET from 2018 onwards for admission in any country in abroad.
- Some colleges will require a higher aggregate percentage in class 12th. Please contact Global Medical Foundation for more information.
MBBS in Kazakhstan Fee StructureMBBS in Kazakhstan Fees
The following is MBBS in Kazakhstan fee structure:
University Name Per Year Tuition Fees in US $ Per Year Hostel Fees in US $ Total 5 year Fees (Tuition + Hostel) in US $ Total Tuition Fees in ₹ South Kazakhstan Medical Academy, Shymkent 3,600 600 21,000 14,70,000 Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty 5,700 600 31,500 22,05,000 Kokshetau State University, Kokshetau 3,000 500 17,500 12,25,000 North Kazakhstan State University, Petropavl 3,000 500 17,500 12,25,000 West Kazakhstan State Medical University, Aktobe 3,600 600 21,000 14,70,000 Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University, Almaty 4,000 1,900 (Hostel+Mess) 29,500 (Including Tuition + Hostel + Mess Fees) 20,65,000 (Including Tuition + Hostel + Mess Fees)
- US $ 1= INR 70 has been used for calculation of fees in the table above. Please use the current exchange rate. Actual fees will be payable as per the exchange rate at the time of payment of the fees.
- For eligibility criteria of each university, contact Global Medical Foundation: 9899065852.
- Admission charges extra payable in India.
- Air tickets charge extra.
- Mess charges extra (Except for Kazakhstan-Russia Medical University).