MBBS abroad with fees less than 8 lakh is in high demand these days. With the fees going up each year in medical colleges in India and high NEET marks still not being enough for a seat government colleges in their home country, students are looking for affordable and direct admission options in abroad.
Global Medical Foundation is providing both! We are providing an option where the total tuition fees for entire course duration is approximately ₹8.08 lakh (US $2,100 x 6 x 64.16 = ₹8,08,353) as on 30 July 2017. This too without any entrance exam! Yes, you can study MBBS abroad with fees less than 8 lakh.
The college where Indian students can do MBBS with with fees less than 8 lakh is Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan.
MBBS Abroad with Fees less than 8 lakh is possible!
- Age: The student must be 17 years old before 31st of December of the year he/she seeks to take admission for MBBS in abroad with fees less than 8 lakh.
- Entrance Test: There is no Entrance Exam. The student does not have to sit for NEET, SAT, IELTS, etc.
- 12th Board Exams: The student must have completed Higher Senior Secondary or Class 12th from a Regular and Recognised Board of Education.
- 12th Board Marks: The student must have equal to or more than 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology if the student is from General Category, and more than 40% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology if the student is from SC/ST/OBC as per MCI rules. The student must have English as an compulsory and must have passed all the subjects.
MBBS in Abroad with Less Than 8 Lakh Fee Structure:
Following is the Fee Structure of Asian Medical Institute where it is possible to do MBBS abroad with fee less than 8 lakh. The Fee Structure includes- Tuition fees of ₹8 lakh (6 years)+ Admission Charges payable to the University (payable in 1st year only) + Hostel Fees (6 years).
Year-> 1st Year Fees+Hostel+Air Ticket+Misc. Charges 2nd Year Fees+Hostel 3rd Year Fees+Hostel 4th Year Fee+Hostel 5th Year Fee+Hostel 6th Year Fee+Hostel Total Fees for 6 Years (Tuition fees+Hostel Fees) Fees in US $ US $ 4,700 US $ 2,400 US $ 2,400 US $ 2,400 US $ 2,400 US $ 2,400 US $ 16,700 Exchange Rate ( US $1 = ₹64.30) 64.30 64.30 64.30 64.30 64.30 64.30 64.30 Fees in ₹ ₹3,02,210 ₹1,54,320 ₹1,54,320 ₹1,54,320 ₹1,54,320 ₹1,54,320 ₹10,73,810
MBBS in Abroad With Less Fee in the World
- English Medium Course at Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan (Duration – 6 years)
- Students divided into groups of only 12 students each.
- College Degree valid in European countries without any test.
- Asian Medical Institute is recognised by MCI
- Asian Medical Institute is recognised by WHO Directory of Medical School(World Health Organisation)
- Asian Medical Institute is recognised by the Ministry of Education, Kyrgyzstan
- Asian Medical Institute is recognised by FAIMER (IMED)
- Advance preparation for MCI Screening Test or FMGE for 1st year
- MCI Screening Test or FMGE coaching is given by Indian professors
- College degree is Valid in India, Europe, USA and whole world
- Free Wi-Fi in campus with Hostel accommodation facility
- Separate Hostel for Boys and Girls
- Hostel room on 2 or 3 student sharing basis
- Hostel guarded by security guards 24×7
- College bus facility for transportation from the hostel to affiliated hospitals
- Indian food cooked by Indian chefs
- Indian mess is within the campus- 3 meals a day
- More than 8 hospitals for practicals
- Free laundry service (clothes washed and pressed)
- Centrally heated hostels and college
- Europian teaching technique followed by ASMI Faculty
- Weekly English classes for students weak in English
- More than 800 students studying in Asian Medical Institute.