Table of Contents
- 1 Kharkiv National Medical University
- 1.1 Kharkiv National Medical UniversityAbout Kharkiv National Medical University
- 1.2 Kharkiv National Medical University AdmissionWhy take admission in Kharkiv National Medical University?
- 1.3 Kharkiv National Medical UniversityAccreditation
- 1.4 Kharkiv National Medical University RankingRanking
- 1.5 Kharkiv National Medical University CurriculumMBBS in Ukraine Curriculum
- 1.6 Kharkiv National Medical University HostelAccommodation
- 1.7 Kharkiv National Medical University Indian StudentsIndian students sent by Global Medical Foundation
- 1.8 Kharkiv National Medical University ReviewReview of Kharkiv National Medical University by Shobhit Jayaswal of Global Medical Foundation
- 1.9 Kharkiv National Medical University Fee StructureFees of KNMU
Kharkiv National Medical University
Call Back Form
Kharkiv National Medical University
Founded in 1805
Kharkiv National Medical UniversityAbout Kharkiv National Medical University
Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU), Ukraine is one of the oldest government universities in Ukraine. The University was founded in 1805 as the Medical Faculty of the Kharkiv University. It was later renamed as Kharkiv Medical Institute and then as Kharkiv State Medical University and presently it is known as Kharkiv National Medical University.
Kharkiv National Medical University is amongst the best medical universities for MBBS in Ukraine for Indian students who wish to study medicine in Europe. Historically, the University has been a top medical educational institution in Ukraine. The Degree of MBBS (MD – General Medicine) of Kharkiv National Medical University is prestigious and it is recognized worldwide.
Indian students are taught in English medium at the university. Practical training of the students starts from the 3rd year and is arranged in the municipal hospitals and clinics of Kharkiv city. Students are given the task to examine the patients, give urgent aid, fill case histories with their subsequent analysis, work at X-ray rooms, clinical and biochemical laboratories.
Since 1951, Kharkiv National Medical University has been training doctors from different countries of Europe, Asia and Africa. Presently more 4,600 foreign citizens are studying at Kharkiv National Medical University (Medical / Dentistry / Pharmacy Faculties, and PG course). More than 7,500 international students have graduated from KNMU since 1951. Among former graduates of the University, there are ministers and members of parliaments in various countries, outstanding scientists and famous specialists who founded their own clinics abroad.
Kharkiv National Medical University AdmissionWhy take admission in Kharkiv National Medical University?
- The Total College Fees Kharkiv National Medical University is Low and Affordable for Indian Students.
- The Standard of Education for MBBS in Ukraine is Very High Quality and Teachers/Lecturers here are highly qualified and leaders in their field.
- No Admission Test such as IELTS or GMAT is required for Admission in Kharkiv National Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine. The Admission Process is very simple and Global Medical Foundation will help you out in the entire process.
- Kharkiv National Medical University is a part of the Bologna Process [The Bologna Process is a series of ministerial meetings and agreements between European countries designed to ensure comparability of the standards and quality of higher education qualifications] which ensures a high quality of education.
- The World Ranking of Kharkiv National Medical University is very high.
- The degree awarded by the Kharkiv National Medical University of Ukraine are Globally Recognised by International Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine), FAIMER, UNESCO and AMEE.
- The students who have completed their medical degrees from Kharkiv National Medical University University in Ukraine are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams like MCI Screening Test, USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- Very Low Annual Fees – Studying MBBS in Ukraine costs 70% lower than the Private Medical Colleges in India. No Donation & no Hidden costs.
- Guest lecturers/professors and visiting faculty of the Universities in Ukraine include Globally Acclaimed Teachers and working professionals who are able to share their knowledge and experience with the young minds.
- Cost of living is also affordable in Ukraine.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine provides a gateway to other European Countries as it has bilateral student agreements in place with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and others thus making it easier for students to study in other European nations.
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is about 1:14 – Small class size ensures that Students get individual attention.
- More than 4,000 Indian students are currently studying at MBBS in Ukraine.
About MBBS in Ukraine –
Official Language Ukrainian Capital Kiev Currency Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH) Exchange Rate ₹2.56 = 1 Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH) Population 4.25 crore Time Difference from India -2.30 hours from India during summer &
-3.30 hours from India during winters
Travel time from Delhi to Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan 7-8 hours direct flight MBBS in Ukraine Tuition Fees Between US $ 3,500 to 4,800 Type of colleges Both Private and Government Duration 6-years Medium of Instruction English, student will be taught the local language.
Kharkiv National Medical UniversityAccreditation
The degree of Kharkiv National Medical University is recognized and highly respected all over the world. KNMU is recognised by the Medical Council of India. This means that students who qualify NEET will be eligible to sit for MCI Screening Test/FMGE upon their return to India. The MD degree (equivalent to MBBS in India) which a student receives after graduating from Kharkiv National Medical University is also recognised by WHO and General Medical Council.
Kharkiv National Medical University RankingRanking
Kharkiv National Medical University is one of the top-ranked medical university in Ukraine. The university ranks at 5th place among higher medical educational establishments of Ukraine in the scientometrical database SCOPUS. The university is one of the best for Indian students.
Kharkiv National Medical University CurriculumMBBS in Ukraine Curriculum
Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) offers a 6-year medical course that leads to MD (equivalent to MBBS/General Medicine). During this 6-year program, the students learn different subjects, ranging from fundamental subjects disciplines to special medical subjects.
The Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) is known worldwide for its innovative approach to teaching, clinical training and research programs. Admission to the medical faculty takes place after signing a contract. Foreign students study in a group of seven-eight students. The second-year students attend their clinical studies where they can gain experience in nursing the patients. Clinical subjects are taught from the beginning of the third year of study. All six years of the program are important and all must be passed successfully before students are permitted to graduate from KNMU.
Here is the course description with detailed MBBS syllabus:
For 6 years of training 13,474 hours out of them:
Humanitarian subjects — 1,576 hours
Social-economic subjects — 432 hours
Fundamental /general scientific/ subjects — 2,180 hours
Professionally oriented subjects — 6,098 hours
Elective courses — 324 hours
Practical training — 972 hours
Subinternship /in the 6th year — 1,892 hours
Kharkiv National Medical University HostelAccommodation
Kharkiv National Medical University offers hostel facility to all its students. The hostel provides fully furnished rooms, and the campus is located nearby to the University.
The hostels feature 24-hour access to security and emergency services, making it easy to get assistance when the students need it along with CCTV security, hostel guard, discipline control to secure safety in the hostel. As a campus resident, the students can also use all the services such as Campus Security, counselling services and health services.
Accommodation is guaranteed for all the Indian students who wish to study in KNMU. There are several accommodation options and it is important to consider whether you prefer an independent life style outside the hostel or enjoy living in a student community. Combining the convenience of living on the campus with access to services will help you excel academically providing the opportunity to build lasting relationships, and comfortable, effective studentship.
All the rooms in hostels are provided with WI FI network and furnished fully to make feel students like living at home. Rooms vary in size and facilities. All the different types of rooms (single, double, triple) are equipped with beds, mattress, pillow, desk, chair, heater, lightening etc., which students may need for studying and relaxation. There are areas for playing sports and communication.
Kharkiv National Medical University Indian StudentsIndian students sent by Global Medical Foundation
Global Medical Foundation provides admission to students from all over Indian who wish to study MBBS in Ukraine in Kharkiv National Medical University. Global Medical Foundation has sent hundreds of students for MBBS in Philippines, MBBS in Ukraine, MBBS in Bangladesh and MBS in Kyrgyzstan. We provide the best advice and guidance to the students. We provide the exact, right, and complete details to the students and guide them through the admission process. Shobhit Jayaswal of Global Medical Foundation has been to Ukraine multiple times and has been to the city of Kharkiv, therefore, the information we share with you will be 100% genuine.
We will provide you with the best guidance for admission in Kharkiv National Medical University, also we will provide you with on-campus support for the complete duration of the course. Our representative will visit you at the campus too. Our aim is to provide such opportunities to the students which will provide them with quality education and taking admission in Kharkiv National Medical University is a step in the right direction.
We will help you make an informed decision, and provide step by step guidance through the application process once you have decided to make your career choice through Global Medical Foundation.
Kharkiv National Medical University ReviewReview of Kharkiv National Medical University by Shobhit Jayaswal of Global Medical Foundation
Shobhit Jayaswal of Global Medical Foundation has visited the city of Kharkiv and met the Indian students sent by Global Medical Foundation to Kharkiv National Medical University and V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University. Below are his thoughts:
“Kharkiv is the second-largest city in Ukraine with a population of about 14-15 lakh people. The city is called the city of students as Kharkiv is full of universities and students from all over the world are currently studying here. The city is well connected by metro trains and is easily accessible from other cities in Ukraine. Kharkiv National Medical University is one of the best universities not only because of studies but also because it provides extra-curricular opportunities to its students. Kharkiv has a big community of Indian students. Hostel and Indian mess facility is also available to the students. The support to Indian students is fantastic and students are helped at each and every step. I would recommend Kharkiv National Medical University to the students who wish to get quality studies at an affordable price.”
Kharkiv National Medical University Fee StructureFees of KNMU
Year-> 1st Year 2nd Year 3rd Year 4th Year 5th Year 6th Year Total College Tuition Fees in US $ 4,800 4,800 4,800 4,800 4,800 4,800 28,800 College Tuition Fees in ₹ 3,08,640 3,08,640 3,08,640 3,08,640 3,08,640 3,08,640 18,51,840
US $ 1= ₹64.30 has been used for the calculations above. Please calculate fees using current exchange rate.
- Hostel: US $ 500 per year.
- Food: Approx. US $ 1,000-1,200 per year.
- Admission charges and air ticket extra.