- June 30, 2018
- Posted by: shobhitjayaswal
- Category: Bogomolets National Medical University, MBBS in Ukraine, MBBS News
How do I get admission in Bogomolets National Medical University?
O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University or Kiev National Medical Universty is the most demanded university for admission by Indian students. Every year, thousands of Indian students want to study at Bogomolets National Medical University but not every student makes the cut. The university is located in Kiev, which is the capital of Ukraine and is considered as equivalent to AIIMS, Delhi in terms of Reputation and Education Quality. Don’t believe us? Read what the Head of the Department of Transplant Immunology & Immunogenetics, Professor D. K. Mitra from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in New Delhi, Republic of India had to say about O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University – Indian Professor Visits Bogomolets National Medical University. Kiev National Medical University is also recommended by Ambassador of the Indian Republic in Ukraine.
Advantages of studying in Bogomolets National Medical University:
- Bogomolets National Medical University or NMU as it is called is a Government medical university in Kiev, Ukraine.
- Bogomolets National Medical University was established way back in 1841 and has level IV accreditation, the highest level of accreditation given by the Ministry of Health and Education. It has students from around 65 countries.
- The Total College Fees Bogomolets National Medical University is Low and Affordable for Indian Students. Check Current Fee Structure here: Bogomolets National Medical University Fee Structure.
- The Standard of Education for MBBS in Ukraine is Very High Quality and Teachers/Lecturers here are highly qualified and leaders in their field.
- No Admission Test such as IELTS or GMAT is required for Admission in Bogomolets National Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine. The Admission Process is very simple and Global Medical Foundation will help you out in the entire process.
- Bogomolets National Medical University is a part of the Bologna Process [The Bologna Process is a series of ministerial meetings and agreements between European countries designed to ensure comparability of the standards and quality of higher education qualifications] which ensures a high quality of education.
- The degree awarded by the Bogomolets National Medical University of Ukraine are Globally Recognised by International Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine), FAIMER, UNESCO and AMEE.
- The students who have completed their medical degrees from Bogomolets National Medical University in Ukraine are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams like MCI Screening Test, USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- Guest lecturers/professors and visiting faculty of the Universities in Ukraine include Globally Acclaimed Teachers and working professionals who are able to share their knowledge and experience with the young minds.
- Cost of living is also affordable in Ukraine.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine provides a gateway to other European Countries as it has bilateral student agreements in place with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and others thus making it easier for students to study in other European nations.
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is about 1:14 – Small class size ensures that Students get individual attention.
- More than 4,000 Indian students are currently studying at MBBS in Ukraine.
- NMU is one of the top-ranked medical university in Ukraine. The following is a screenshot of QS Rating given to Bogomolets National Medical University.
The university is located in Kiev which gives it many added advantages. Being in the capital of Ukraine and the most important cultural, educational and economic centre of the country the city has a lot to offer to an international student apart from the quality education offered at NMU. Students at NMU enjoy their life to the maximum realising their dream of becoming a doctor with the best quality of education. There is hostel facility available to the students from India.
You can check Bogomolets National Medical University Fee Structure.
Bogomolets National Medical University is the first and only medical university in Ukraine to receive 3 start rating from QS. The rating system QS World University Rankings evaluates the teaching of disciplines, graduation employment, research work, internationalization, material and technical basis, social responsibility, inclusiveness, general aspects of the university’s activities.
A lot of Indian students are already studying in NMU and a large number of Indian students have graduated from this university. Undoubtedly, Bogomolets National Medical University is one of the best medical university in Ukraine for Indian students.
Why should I not select Bogomolets National Medical University?
Before asking what can go right, everyone asks us what can go wrong! And we at Global Medical Foundation do not shy away from this question. We would like you to know what are the disadvantages of studying MBBS in Bogomolets National Medical University.
Here are the reasons for not selecting Bogomolets National Medical University:
- It is located in Kiev: ‘What does this mean?’ You man ask now, however, since the university is located in the capital city of Ukraine, the students have a lot of options to go roam around. The more the options, the more the distractions for students. This is not a problem for students who are more focused towards studies since they can use this to freshen up their mind.
- Hostels are at some distance: The only real problem with Bogomolets National Medical University is that its hostel is at a distance of about 3-5 km from the university. Since Kiev is a big city, the hostels are at some distance. However, it is manageable as it does not take more than 15-20 minutes to travel between the university and the hostel.
- Higher comparative cost of living: Since you are in Kiev which is the capital city, the cost of living is higher than other cities such as Vinnitsa, Ternopil, etc. The hostel of Bogomolets National Medical University is expensive than the hostels of universities such as Vinnitsa National Medical University, Kharkiv National Medical University, Ternopil State Medical University. This will take your budget slightly higher.
To summarise, Bogomolets National Medical University is a great choice for students who are focused only on studies.
Eligibility for admission in Bogomolets National Medical University:
Before we dive into the question- ‘How do I get admission in Bogomolets National Medical University‘, we will first check if the student is eligible for admission or not. The following is the minimum eligibility criteria for admission of an Indian student for MBBS in Ukraine:
- There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc.
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- Students from open boarding like NIOS are not eligible for admission in abroad.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from General category.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.
- You need to qualify NEET from 2018 onwards for admission in any country abroad.
How do I get admission in Bogomolets National Medical University?
How Global Medical Foundation will help you in the Admission process for Bogomolets National Medical University:
- getting the admission and invitation letter from the university you select,
- help in arranging all the documents for the visa,
- applying and receiving the visa from the embassy,
- helping with forex and help in any other thing required,
- arranging flight tickets so that you go with a group of students,
- pick-up on arrival,
- transport to the university, and
- the assistance in the completion of all admission formalities in Ukraine,
- 6-year assistance in Ukraine.
Contact Global Medical Foundation for admission. If you looking for admission, fill the form below and we will contact you: