Table of Contents
- 1 Bogomolets National Medical UniversityMBBS in Ukraine
- 1.1 Bogomolets National Medical University - Why Choose KNMU?MBBS in Ukraine
- 1.2 Bogomolets National Medical UniversityAccreditation And Licensing
- 1.3 Bogomolets National Medical UniversityStudent Life
- 1.4 Bogomolets National Medical University AdmissionsAdmissions
- 1.5 Bogomolets National Medical University HostelHostel
- 1.6 Bogomolets National Medical University SyllabusAcademic Curriculum Table
- 1.7 Bogomolets National Medical UniversityHighly Recommended
- 1.8 Bogomolets National Medical UniversityGroup Oriented Class Structure
- 1.9 Bogomolets National Medical University Tuition FeesFee Structure
- 1.10 Bogomolets National Medical University Ranking
- 1.11 Want to take admission in Bogomolets National Medical University? Let us call you and help you take admission!
Bogomolets National Medical UniversityMBBS in Ukraine
Call Back Form
Top 3 in Ukraine
Established in 1841
Bogomolets National Medical University, Kyiv, Ukraine, is a Government National University which came into existence in 1841 and has level IV accreditation, the highest level of accreditation given by the Ministry of Health and Education. It has students from around 65 countries.
The degree granted by Bogomolets National Medical University is recognised and approved by UNESCO, Medical Council of India (MCI), and throughout the EU and also by various other International Organisations. It is one of the few universities for MBBS in Ukraine with National level status.
There is no requirement of SAT/IELTS/TOEFL for admission in Bogomolets National Medical University, though, NEET has been made compulsory for MBBS in abroad.
Global Medical Foundation provides 100% admission guarantee to students meeting the required eligibility criteria.
Bogomolets National Medical University - Why Choose KNMU?MBBS in Ukraine
- The Total College Fees Bogomolets National Medical University is Low and Affordable for Indian Students.
- The Standard of Education for MBBS in Ukraine is Very High Quality and Teachers/Lecturers here are highly qualified and leaders in their field.
- No Admission Test such as IELTS or GMAT is required for Admission in Bogomolets National Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine. The Admission Process is very simple and Global Medical Foundation will help you out in the entire process.
- Bogomolets National Medical University is a part of the Bologna Process [The Bologna Process is a series of ministerial meetings and agreements between European countries designed to ensure comparability of the standards and quality of higher education qualifications] which ensures a high quality of education.
- The World Ranking of Bogomolets National Medical University is very high.
- The degree awarded by the Bogomolets National Medical University of Ukraine are Globally Recognised by International Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine), FAIMER, UNESCO and AMEE.
- The students who have completed their medical degrees from Bogomolets National Medical University in Ukraine are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams like MCI Screening Test, USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- Very Low Annual Fees – Studying MBBS in Ukraine costs 70% lower than the Private Medical Colleges in India. No Donation & no Hidden costs.
- Guest lecturers/professors and visiting faculty of the Universities in Ukraine include Globally Acclaimed Teachers and working professionals who are able to share their knowledge and experience with the young minds.
- Cost of living is also affordable in Ukraine.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine provides a gateway to other European Countries as it has bilateral student agreements in place with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and others thus making it easier for students to study in other European nations.
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is about 1:14 – Small class size ensures that Students get individual attention.
- More than 4,000 Indian students are currently studying at MBBS in Ukraine.
About MBBS in Ukraine –
Official Language Ukrainian Capital Kiev Currency Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH) Exchange Rate ₹2.56 = 1 Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH) Population 4.25 crore Time Difference from India -2.30 hours from India during summer &
-3.30 hours from India during winters
Travel time from Delhi to Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan 7-8 hours direct flight MBBS in Ukraine Tuition Fees Between US $ 3,500 to 4,800 Type of colleges Both Private and Government Duration 6-years Medium of Instruction English, student will be taught the local language.
Studying MBBS in Ukraine is a great decision as Ukraine is one of the safest, oldest and economic countries in the world for medical studies for Indian students. Kiev is the capital city of Ukraine and is safe for both girls and boys. Ukraine hosts more than 5,000 Indian students and is the preferred destination for Indian students among all the European countries.
The Bogomolets National Medical University or National Medical University (NMU) offers a multicultural set-up to its students with international students coming from almost every part of the globe staying and studying together. For an International student, the amount of international exposure in terms of traditions and culture is truly amazing with students from every country indulging in their own national festivals and celebrations and at the same time enjoying and celebrating every bit of their stay in Kiev.
Being the capital of Ukraine and the most important cultural, educational and economic centre of the country the city has a lot to offer to an international student apart from the quality education offered at NMU. Students at NMU enjoy their life to the maximum realising their dream of becoming a doctor with the best quality of education.
Bogomolets National Medical University AdmissionsAdmissions
For taking admission in Bogolomets National Medical University, contact Global Medical Foundation only. Global Medical Foundation is authorised for providing admissions to Indian students in National Medical University. Global Medical Foundation has made the process of admission in NMU easy for the students and they can complete the process online with the help of Global Medical Foundation. No matter which state you are from in India, you can get your admission done through us. Bogomolets National Medical University admission process involves:
- Applying for admission letter
- Applying for the invitation letter
- Applying for Visa
- Help with foreign exchange and travel
- Transfer to the university
- Completion of admission formalities
- 6-year assistance in Ukraine
Bogomolets National Medical University HostelHostel
The student hostels of Bogomolets National Medical University can be found near the main academic buildings. Students are accommodated within the 8 hostels. All the facilities of daily need of the students such as internet clubs, reading rooms, canteens, cafes, the sewing and footwear workshops, the barber’s and the laundry shop and gyms are available nearby only. It takes around 10-15 minutes to reach the university from the hostel. The students can take a cab/bus to travel between the hostel and the academic building.
The students are provided with furnished rooms with the central heating system, beds, tables, chair, almirah, etc. Students can move outside the hostel after 1st year and can stay in apartment rooms.
Bogomolets National Medical University SyllabusAcademic Curriculum Table
1st Course Subjects (Semester 1 & 2), Duration: 1 year Human Anatomy
History of Meds
Physical Education (PE)
2nd Course Subjects (Semester 3 & 4), Duration: 1 year Ukranian Language
3rd Course Subjects (Semester 5 & 6), Duration: 1 year Microbiology
4th Course Subjects (Semester 7 & 8), Duration: 1 year Internal Medicine
Obs. & Gyn.
5th Course Subjects (Semester 9 & 10), Duration: 1 year Internal Medicine
Obs. & Gyn.
6th Course Subjects (Semester 11 & 12), Duration: 1 year Internal Medicine
Obs. & Gyn.
Bogomolets National Medical UniversityHighly Recommended
Bogomolets National Medical UniversityGroup Oriented Class Structure
Students in Bogomolets National Medical University are not taught in classroom settings with a large number of students as seen in most countries and academic programs. Instead, they are divided into smaller groups with individual lecturers for each subject for more detailed attention towards each and everyone in the group. The number of students in each group generally varies from 10-12 members and each of them is assessed separately in order to maximise their potential and motivate the simultaneously.
Bogomolets National Medical University Tuition FeesFee Structure
Following is Bogomolets National Medical University Fee Structure:
Year-> 1st Year Tuition Fee 2nd Year Tuition Fee 3rd Year Tuition Fee 4th Year Tuition Fee 5th Year Tuition Fee 6th Year Tuition Fee Total Tuition Fee for 6 Years Fees in US $ 4,500 4,500 4,500 4,500 4,500 4,500 27,000 Fees in ₹ 2,89,350 2,89,350 2,89,350 2,89,350 2,89,350 2,89,350 17,36,100
The fee is payable twice a year or semester wise from 2nd year onwards. Semester wise fee= US $ 2,250 per semester. US $ 1= ₹64.30 has been taken as the exchange rate above. Please use the current exchange for calculation of fees in INR.
- Admission, application and visa charges will be extra.
- Air tickets at actual rate extra.
- One-time charges extra payable in the 1st year to the University.
- Hostel and food charges will be extra. Contact Global Medical Foundation: +91-9999404348/9899065852 for complete details.
Bogomolets National Medical University Ranking
Bogomolets National Medical University is the first and only medical university in Ukraine to receive 3 start rating from QS. The rating system QS World University Rankings evaluates the teaching of disciplines, graduation employment, research work, internationalization, material and technical basis, social responsibility, inclusiveness, general aspects of the university’s activities.